Check your account email address ×

Our Politicians may Suck but the Pizza is Awesome!"

Just now, Rigid1 said:

That's a very odd response.. my "as long as" applies to the rules, which he made, and that should be applied equally across the board. If you think someone should not have the rules applied to them in the same way as another based on friendship or leanings towards other members that's kinda shitty and honestly not someone that should be in any sort of admin or supervisor position..Just my opinion...........

Agreed and I think the guy that handles ALL of the moderation around here shouldn't be questioned for what he "feels" is not appropriate on here. If a member has some issues with something, send him a PM and he'll be more than happy to explain his position to anyone, anytime :bc:. Personally I have never handed out any sort of moderation on this site,ever.

Calling out what he does on the open forum opens it up like it's up for discussion when in fact it shouldn't be and NEVER solves anything, usually just makes feelings worse and people picking sides. That's where I feel the respect isn't being shown.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

Agreed and I think the guy that handles ALL of the moderation around here shouldn't be questioned for what he "feels" is not appropriate on here. If a member has some issues with something, send him a PM and he'll be more than happy to explain his position to anyone, anytime :bc:. Personally I have never handed out any sort of moderation on this site,ever.

Calling out what he does on the open forum opens it up like it's up for discussion when in fact it shouldn't be and NEVER solves anything, usually just makes feelings worse and people picking sides. That's where I feel the respect isn't being shown.

I like discussion, chatting,ect.. I consider you, ckf, DB, Jimmy and quite a few others friends, and if you can't have discussions amongst friends where would we be..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

That's a very odd response.. my "as long as" applies to the rules, which he made, and that should be applied equally across the board. If you think someone should not have the rules applied to them in the same way as another based on friendship or leanings towards other members that's kinda shitty and honestly not someone that should be in any sort of admin or supervisor position..Just my opinion...........

Nope, this forum is not a democracy, it’s a dictatorship and the dictator is pretty friendly. :bc:
He can run the place how he pleases. He doesn’t have to abide by anything, he can tell me or you to get fucked at any time. You don’t have to agree with it, I don’t have to agree with it. It doesn’t fucking matter what we think about it. CKF and I have an understanding that we will back each other up but if the day ever comes where I can’t agree with what is being done, that’s when I walk away.

This is not one of those times. :bc:

• Thanks 1

I don’t wanna single anybody out :lol: but when I was on my vacation a month ago I didn’t feel the need to post here. Some people need attention though. :lol:

image.gif

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, ICG said:

Coal or Wood fired ovens make for the start of a good pizza....

Yet, I have had great NY style( thin crust) in South Boston ( Tremont + W. Newton) that was too perfection.  Wood / coal just wouldn't work in the city.

Just now worth being sodomized, to enjoy a good neighborhood pizza shop.

Boston doesn't get enough credit for its pizza or italian food.

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

I don’t wanna single anybody out :lol: but when I was on my vacation a month ago I didn’t feel the need to post here. Some people need attention though. :lol:

Good grief .. what is it with you admin guys having such a hard-on for Woolie?  Something in the bong water, maybe.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Doesn't mean you need to remind everyone 30* a day and have it be your only commentary

Oh, I'm here to remind you, especially you every day how much of a fool you were and got played.

Got anymore of those fact checks supporting the vax stopping covid.:lol:

9 hours ago, HSR said:

Is this something you do in real life on a daily basis? Do you do it to your own friends and family that didn't agree with your choice?

Isn't that what they did though?

Anyone who doesn't get it at this point can go fuck themselves. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Boston doesn't get enough credit for its pizza or italian food.

When in the north end ( italian hood ) get off of Hanover st. and hit the side streets for the little 5-6 table places. Great food at 1/2 the price of the tourist places.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

When in the north end ( italian hood ) get off of Hanover st. and hit the side streets for the little 5-6 table places. Great food at 1/2 the price of the tourist places.

Exactly what I'm talking about!  :bc:

NE has great spots.  Truly sad though that there aren't more as Italian cuisine is about the easiest there is to cook.  So few places care enough to make fresh pasta.  Boston you get the double whammy though in fresh seafood and fresh pasta.  So great.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

NE has great spots.  Truly sad though that there aren't more as Italian cuisine is about the easiest there is to cook.  So few places care enough to make fresh pasta.  Boston you get the double whammy though in fresh seafood and fresh pasta.  So great.

Don't you have a 25 page recipe for that?:lol:

36 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Used to be nothing quite like a combat zone pizza at 1am.

:lol:

There is a little place in Chelsea almost under the tobin bridge that jams when the bars close. Awesome pizza

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

Good grief .. what is it with you admin guys having such a hard-on for Woolie?  Something in the bong water, maybe.

Would you like to speak to the Manager Karentz ?

Screenshot_20230804_103803_Samsung Internet.jpg

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

Nope, this forum is not a democracy, it’s a dictatorship and the dictator is pretty friendly. :bc:
He can run the place how he pleases. He doesn’t have to abide by anything, he can tell me or you to get fucked at any time. You don’t have to agree with it, I don’t have to agree with it. It doesn’t fucking matter what we think about it. CKF and I have an understanding that we will back each other up but if the day ever comes where I can’t agree with what is being done, that’s when I walk away.

This is not one of those times. :bc:

:goodpost:

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Opposite world. :lol:

Nerdfest 2023.... :lol:

Funny as fuck to whine about a guy posting on the internet while on vacation, but not a peep about blowing off work and posting on company time.....

It's funny when you think about it... which is half the issue... thinking.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nerdfest 2023.... :lol:

Funny as fuck to whine about a guy posting on the internet while on vacation, but not a peep about blowing off work and posting on company time.....

It's funny when you think about it... which is half the issue... thinking.

Discovery.jpg

Anyhow, what constitutes a good pizza? For me I'm not that fussy as long as the ingredients are good quality and it's not lathered in grease. I'm mean you eat a slice in 30 seconds, it's not a Tomahawk Ribeye or a Chuck-eye.