Check your account email address ×

Our Politicians may Suck but the Pizza is Awesome!"

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Err, you were the one that made it wives plural with shitty spelling, not me.  Either way, making fun of you being such an ass that you've had multiples is a knock on you, not her.

You’re some piece of work dude.  Still pretending this is a spelling thing, still think you know fuck all about my life, just like your pal.  I have never seen anyone on this forum go so far out of his way to demonstrate what an expert you are on everything from pizza, boat lighting, foreign travel, car speakers, etc.. What  don’t you know everything about?  But that’s not insecure lol.  Moron.  😂

Keep talking.

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Im pissed He fucked up the only positive Connecticut thread we had going.  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The dude could fuck up a wet dream.🤣

Yes it's my fault Woolie went of the rails and insulted a members family and it's my fault he got 24 hours off and it's my fault Deephaven has him hung up on pizza. :lol: Nice fucking try :lmao: 

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Look at this floppy piece of shit hahaha 

Im pretty sure Portnoy did a review in one of my old racing buddies places in Boston, Max and Leo’s.  Two brothers who make great pizzas and are still really fast vet motocrossers.

https://www.maxandleospizza.com/

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Add jealousy to woolies long list of character flaws.  

:lol:  Jealous?  Of what exactly?  You two shit on anything I have or do, but yeah I’m insecure.  And jealous.  I just think you’re both morons.  Nothing more moronic than a know it all.  Try not to overthink it.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes it's my fault Woolie went off the rails and insulted a members family and it's my fault he got 24 hours off and it's my fault Deephaven has him hung up on pizza. :lol: Nice fucking try :lmao: 

Ooohhh….24 hours off…I bet that made you all creamy. FFS you really get off on this shit.🤣

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

...on everything from pizza, boat lighting, foreign travel, etc..

Convenient and expected that you would pick topics where you ended up highlighting how much of an idiot you are.  Obviously it hurt.  It's rather fun that you can't help yourself but to prove my point.

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Convenient and expected that you would pick topics where you ended up highlighting how much of an idiot you are.  Obviously it hurt.  It's rather fun that you can't help yourself but to prove my point.

What does this have to do with Pizza.

BTW, your pizza sucks too.

44 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You sure have a lot of pent-up anger dude. I hope someday that you can face your demons. That is, after you’re done wowing the crowd with your pizza making skills….😂

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Im pretty sure Portnoy did a review in one of my old racing buddies places in Boston, Max and Leo’s.  Two brothers who make great pizzas and are still really fast vet motocrossers.

https://www.maxandleospizza.com/

Never heard of it. I bet my brother and his wife have she works in Newton and he use to for few years also. They’re big foodies I’ll have to ask em if they’ve been.

I’m assuming this is the review

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Never heard of it. I bet my brother and his wife have she works in Newton and he use to for few years also. They’re big foodies I’ll have to ask em if they’ve been.

Hey there ya go.  :bc: 

I'm making a pizza tonight, picked up some Columbus Bakery pizza dough, fresh ground sweet sausage, banana peppers, and some Canale's traditional sauce..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Plus a bonus wing review!👊🏻

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Im suggesting I never talk about it, other than my wife and companion of 15 years, and your comments are a direct insult to her.  I'll respond in kind every fucking time.  

Vacation was top notch.  Maybe someday you'll have a lucky scratch off and you can go on one comparable. :thumbsup: 

SMH.  His comments were a direct insult to my wife and companion of many years.  Rather then telling us both to knock it off, you point your fingers at me.  Hey its your forum, you're free to disagree, and you're free to have double standards. 

And before you trot out the "im free to leave", or "maybe this isn't the forum for you", I would say that maybe owning a site that was gifted to you named "freedom sledder", isn't for you either.  I should have bought it when Rob offered it to me, you'd have 10x the # of members you have now.  

I told you to send me the link to where he insulted your wife.  :dunno:

Bullshit, Rob never offered you FreedomSledder. He did offer you HCS after you fucked it up over a photoshopped pic of a former wife though. Me thinks HCS would just be a TBP with you high diving everyone that agrees with you has you bought it.

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No ego.  Rob was one of the pioneers of online snowobile forums, and monetizing the site nicely until it apparently got too unruly for him to handle with everything else that was going on in his life at the time.  Now its just unruly with apparently no monetization.  What would you know, you've likely never even met the guy. 

No, you don't have an ego, never brag and you never name drop :lol:

• Like 1