Check your account email address ×

Our Politicians may Suck but the Pizza is Awesome!"

4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Anyhow, what constitutes a good pizza? For me I'm not that fussy as long as the ingredients are good quality and it's not lathered in grease. I'm mean you eat a slice in 30 seconds, it's not a Tomahawk Ribeye or a Chuck-eye.

Good pizza ain't hard.

What's hard is admitting that and thinking some is just the second coming of Christ.... :lol:

• Thanks 2

I love how two admins criticize a dude, who's on vacation, for posting on a site that would generally be appreciative of the additional site traffic.  

DON'T YOU DARE POST HERE WHILE YOU'RE ON VACATION!!!

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I love how two admins criticize a dude, who's on vacation, for posting on a site that would generally be appreciative of the additional site traffic.  

That’s because you don’t understand that Woolie has criticized other people for the exact same thing, so as usual he’s just getting his own shit tossed back in his face. 

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Why do you democrats worry so much what other people say and do? 

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why do you democrats worry so much what other people say and do? 

Uh huh ... yet again, your lack of self awareness is astonishing.  But you just go ahead and keep on being you, and trying to be so edgy :news:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/4/2023 at 12:33 AM, Deephaven said:

An 850XCR is a child's snowmobile?

As for class, you have none.  Thanks for positively proving that to everyone else :thumbsup:

I threw your low class comments right back in your face.  You’re too stupid to not recognize who crossed the line first.  

On 8/4/2023 at 12:40 AM, HSR said:

I do believe @ckf told you to knock it off once for this kind of BS. Jesus Mark why do you feel you're above the rules around here and act like you can do what you want? This is totally out of line once again.

Go ahead and claim I'm pulling the mod/hall monitor card IDGAF just stop this shit.

Your boy gets a pass.  I respond and you’re all verklempt.  Go smoke another bowl and fuck off you obsessed weirdo.  Clown world.

On 8/4/2023 at 12:54 AM, ckf said:

Mark was warned about the exact same thing about a week ago. How many times should I cut him a break?

As many times as you cut anyone elses.  

On 8/4/2023 at 1:03 AM, Rigid1 said:

That's up to you, not up to me, but I did tag both of you in some shit DH said, which I found pretty bad and against the rules, and comments that were made to bate a member and I got back that it was all A-ok..This is your site and your rules all decisions are made by you and you alone,.do what you choose. I have no issues with any of it as long as it is consistent across the board for everyone. DB's comment is uncalled for and in appropriate about DH's wife IMO and so were DH's about AC's wife IMO..

Of course it was uncalled for, and it was in response to Julia Childs comments about my “wives”.  I have one wife.  CKF seems to struggle with why I make no distinction and respond in kind. You point out other comments that hes made about members significant others but he gets a pass.  Its laughable.

On 8/4/2023 at 1:12 AM, HSR said:

I agree. I also feel you could have asked us about these via PM's :bc: Instead it feels like we're playing gotcha :dunno:

“We’re”. “Us”.  And you wonder why some call you a hall monitor.  I had to chuckle when you hall monitors got your wings clipped at HCS, then migrated here.  It really damaged your self esteem, didnt it?  😆

On 8/4/2023 at 4:41 AM, Rigid1 said:

That's a very odd response.. my "as long as" applies to the rules, which he made, and that should be applied equally across the board. If you think someone should not have the rules applied to them in the same way as another based on friendship or leanings towards other members that's kinda shitty and honestly not someone that should be in any sort of admin or supervisor position..Just my opinion...........

I can guarantee my wife would consider Deephavens posts an “attack on a family member” if she read them.  I never discuss my marital history here, not sure why only one or two people here think thats ok, but when I return the compliments, using their own words, Im the one who gets warnings and suspensions.  They dont even get a warning.  Its all about leanings here, clearly.

On 8/4/2023 at 6:29 AM, SSFB said:

I don’t wanna single anybody out :lol: but when I was on my vacation a month ago I didn’t feel the need to post here. Some people need attention though. :lol:

image.gif

Right.  Attention.  You left in a huff and didnt post for over a month.  Vacation.  As if anyone gives a shit either way when anyone posts.  Post.  Dont post.  No one cares.

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

That’s because you don’t understand that Woolie has criticized other people for the exact same thing, so as usual he’s just getting his own shit tossed back in his face. 

If this place didnt have double standards it wouldnt have any.  TDS is considered a virtue by some of you brain mechanics.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Good pizza is what domino's isnt. Crust that is like a wet fucking sponge.

I’m with Portnoy when it comes to crust…need a good undercarriage and a snap.👍🏼

Dude you are dumb as fuck.

Wifes is NOT a word.  Wife's or wives is.  I was correcting your idiotic spelling.  It was a singular response to YOU bringing up the claim she cooks better than I. Go reread.  Drunk, stupid, insecure and the only one to cross a line.

Edited by Deephaven

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I threw your low class comments right back in your face.  You’re too stupid to not recognize who crossed the line first.  

Your boy gets a pass.  I respond and you’re all verklempt.  Go smoke another bowl and fuck off you obsessed weirdo.  Clown world.

As many times as you cut anyone elses.  

Of course it was uncalled for, and it was in response to Julia Childs comments about my “wives”.  I have one wife.  CKF seems to struggle with why I make no distinction and respond in kind. You point out other comments that hes made about members significant others but he gets a pass.  Its laughable.

“We’re”. “Us”.  And you wonder why some call you a hall monitor.  I had to chuckle when you hall monitors got your wings clipped at HCS, then migrated here.  It really damaged your self esteem, didnt it?  😆

I can guarantee my wife would consider Deephavens posts an “attack on a family member” if she read them.  I never discuss my marital history here, not sure why only one or two people here think thats ok, but when I return the compliments, using their own words, Im the one who gets warnings and suspensions.  They dont even get a warning.  Its all about leanings here, clearly.

Right.  Attention.  You left in a huff and didnt post for over a month.  Vacation.  As if anyone gives a shit either way when anyone posts.  Post.  Dont post.  No one cares.

If this place didnt have double standards it wouldnt have any.  TDS is considered a virtue by some of you brain mechanics.  :lol: 

Screenshot_20230714_101115_Facebook.jpg

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Show me where DH broke the rules and he can take a 24 hour vacation, too.

There's no double standard here.  Everyone, including you, were warned to drop the family bullshit before they got a vacation.  You are always the victim though.....

10 hours ago, Bontz said:

But you just go ahead and keep on being you

Thanks but no members here need your approval. I hate to break it to you but you are no longer a Moderator and this isn't HCS. You are not required to fight everyone else's battles and your opinion on how things are run around here isn't needed. I'm sorry the site doesn't cater to your feelings but it isn't going to change no matter how much you kick and scream.

Awww ... you mad, bro?  You sure like to take yourself pretty seriously and nobody gives a fuck what you think, or say.  Hence the reason we laugh at the hall monitor label you've been pinned with.  Why are you so obsessed?  If it's not Badger, it's Woolie, or it's me ... or it's your constant references to HCS (which clearly nobody cares about either).  By the way, you do remember you were an admin over there too, right?  LOL

You've demonstrated you are nothing more than the Queen of the Admin Team, who's cunt is always bleeding & have a need to try and one-up whoever you're at odds with on the given day.  This site caters to one thing you thrive on ... the ability to throw shit at other people, and act like a middle school teenager.  If I didn't enjoy doing the same thing, I wouldn't post here either - but I scratch that itch you have, with Badger's absence.  So, carry on Queen Steve!! 

Here - go wet yourself :lol:

image.png.9197d78b2e87e249a0cab8809637294b.png

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, ckf said:

Show me where DH broke the rules and he can take a 24 hour vacation, too.

There's no double standard here.  Everyone, including you, were warned to drop the family bullshit before they got a vacation.  You are always the victim though.....

Tell Deephaven and that bitch hsr to stop talking about my marital history, or hiding behind a fucking spelling lesson.  No victim bullshit either.  They want to go there then so will I.  I fight my own battles and so do they so your input is not needed.  That punk hsr can save his breath. So can Joella.  

• Thanks 1

On 7/22/2023 at 10:39 AM, Snake said:

Make mention of it it becomes fair game.

Censoring kind of your thing now?

Maybe have a talk with your master.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Tell Deephaven and that bitch hsr to stop talking about my marital history, or hiding behind a fucking spelling lesson.  No victim bullshit either.  They want to go there then so will I.  I fight my own battles and so do they so your input is not needed.  That punk hsr can save his breath. So can Joella.  

Well said Snake, don't mention it and it can't be brought back to haunt you :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Maybe have a talk with your master.

Well said Snake, don't mention it and it can't be brought back to haunt you :thumbsup: 

Maybe show me where I ever mentioned it.  Or shut your hole.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Awww ... you mad, bro?  You sure like to take yourself pretty seriously and nobody gives a fuck what you think, or say.  Hence the reason we laugh at the hall monitor label you've been pinned with.  Why are you so obsessed?  If it's not Badger, it's Woolie, or it's me ... or it's your constant references to HCS (which clearly nobody cares about either).  By the way, you do remember you were an admin over there too, right?  LOL

You've demonstrated you are nothing more than the Queen of the Admin Team, who's cunt is always bleeding & have a need to try and one-up whoever you're at odds with on the given day.  This site caters to one thing you thrive on ... the ability to throw shit at other people, and act like a middle school teenager.  If I didn't enjoy doing the same thing, I wouldn't post here either - but I scratch that itch you have, with Badger's absence.  So, carry on Queen Steve!! 

Here - go wet yourself :lol:

image.png.9197d78b2e87e249a0cab8809637294b.png

Screenshot_20230714_101115_Facebook.jpg

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe show me where I ever mentioned it.  Or shut your hole.

Are you suggesting that someone on the forum took the time to research your marriage history however the hell they would do that to bring it up on here OR

You mentioned it in one of your long winded posts bloviating about yourself and forgot you said it.

I'm betting it was the latter :thumb:

Nice to see you enjoying your vaca :lol: both of them :lmao:

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Mentioning another members marital status isn't against the rules unless they insulted the members wife.

On 8/5/2023 at 10:41 AM, HSR said:

Are you suggesting that someone on the forum took the time to research your marriage history however the hell they would do that to bring it up on here OR

You mentioned it in one of your long winded posts bloviating about yourself and forgot you said it.

I'm betting it was the latter :thumb:

Nice to see you enjoying your vaca :lol: both of them :lmao:

Im suggesting I never talk about it, other than my wife and companion of 15 years, and your comments are a direct insult to her.  I'll respond in kind every fucking time.  

Vacation was top notch.  Maybe someday you'll have a lucky scratch off and you can go on one comparable. :thumbsup: 

On 8/5/2023 at 11:04 AM, ckf said:

Mentioning another members marital status isn't against the rules unless they insulted the members wife.

SMH.  His comments were a direct insult to my wife and companion of many years.  Rather then telling us both to knock it off, you point your fingers at me.  Hey its your forum, you're free to disagree, and you're free to have double standards. 

And before you trot out the "im free to leave", or "maybe this isn't the forum for you", I would say that maybe owning a site that was gifted to you named "freedom sledder", isn't for you either.  I should have bought it when Rob offered it to me, you'd have 10x the # of members you have now.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Im suggesting I never talk about it, other than my wife and companion of 15 years, and your comments are a direct insult to her.  I'll respond in kind every fucking time.  

Vacation was top notch.  Maybe someday you'll have a lucky scratch off and you can go on one comparable. :thumbsup: 

SMH.  His comments were a direct insult to my wife and companion of many years.  Rather then telling us both to knock it off, you point your fingers at me.  Hey its your forum, you're free to disagree, and you're free to have double standards. 

And before you trot out the "im free to leave", or "maybe this isn't the forum for you", I would say that maybe owning a site that was gifted to you named "freedom sledder", isn't for you either.  I should have bought it when Rob offered it to me, you'd have 10x the # of members you have now.  

:owned:

• Haha 1