Check your account email address ×

Our Politicians may Suck but the Pizza is Awesome!"

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And before you trot out the "im free to leave", or "maybe this isn't the forum for you", I would say that maybe owning a site that was gifted to you named "freedom sledder", isn't for you either.  I should have bought it when Rob offered it to me, you'd have 10x the # of members you have now.  

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

download.jpeg-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

download.jpeg-1.jpg

No ego.  Rob was one of the pioneers of online snowobile forums, and monetizing the site nicely until it apparently got too unruly for him to handle with everything else that was going on in his life at the time.  Now its just unruly with apparently no monetization.  What would you know, you've likely never even met the guy. 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't think I asked you for your opinion, and respect is a 2 way street in my world, so isn't disrespect.

Well quit fucking talking about it and start you're own site, maybe you'll get some. Demanding it never works.

It's too bad you don't have another site to go to since this one is sooo distasteful for you. How about the one you chased Jimmy off of and then came here to rub his nose in it? Is that one still available to you? The one where everyone is your friend? Why don't you do there for your respect?

Poor fucking victim of forum abuse again SMFH

• USA Contributing Member

What happened to my goddam pizza thread?

Chicago sucks, NY is bearable.... Domino's was the best thing in Illinois when I was there for 7 months... Lets f'n argue about pizza....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Chicago sucks, NY is bearable.... Domino's was the best thing in Illinois when I was there for 7 months... Lets f'n argue about pizza....

Don't tell the folks from Chicago that, they'll be upset their Pizza sucks.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I tried lol

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

J&G Pizza in East Granby is one of the best around :read:

:lmao:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I will say that if I’m going with a frozen pizza I go with this…a nostalgic carryover from my days at NMU in the late 80’s…..👍🏼

2C9BAA8A-C032-4954-B9D6-B7F879BF6FE3.thumb.jpeg.8be190cc9c944f6f3fe058d57bdcc318.jpeg

Look at this floppy piece of shit hahaha 

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Well quit fucking talking about it and start you're own site, maybe you'll get some. Demanding it never works.

It's too bad you don't have another site to go to since this one is sooo distasteful for you. How about the one you chased Jimmy off of and then came here to rub his nose in it? Is that one still available to you? The one where everyone is your friend? Why don't you do there for your respect?

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Look at this floppy piece of shit hahaha 

Portnoy hated it plus Jacks jerked him around and didn’t kiss his ass.🤣

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

:lol:

Not sure why HSR said that and woolie didn’t  “chase me off”…at the end of the day at least I can say I have never been dumb enough to get catfished.

Snacks-1

Angry Derpo Catfish Guy-0

🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Portnoy hated it plus Jacks jerked him around and didn’t kiss his ass.🤣

That review was hilarious 😂 definitely not biased at all 😂. He did say it had ok taste though so how bad could it be.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure why HSR said that and it wasn’t woolie didn’t “chase me off”…at the end of the day at least I can say I have never been dumb enough to get catfished.

Snacks-1

Angry Derpo Catfish Guy-0

🤣🤣

You got your fat ass obliterated on that site :lol2:

You deserve everything you get sucker

21 minutes ago, Pete said:

You got your fat ass obliterated on that site 

Like the fat pimply faced HS girl shamed out of her prom. But then the cool girls found a use for him and invited him for a sleepover so life is good for now as long as they need him :lol:

39 minutes ago, Pete said:

You got your fat ass obliterated on that site :lol2:

You deserve everything you get sucker

Oh no…obliterated on an obscure sled site! 🤣

Still haven’t been catfished!🤣

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Like the fat pimply faced HS girl shamed out of her prom. But then the cool girls found a use for him and invited him for a sleepover so life is good for now as long as they need him :lol:

Poor Steve…so butthurt he has to cozy up to angry Derpo…pretty pathetic.😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh no…obliterated on an obscure sled site! 🤣

Still haven’t been catfished!🤣

Poor Steve…so butthurt he has to cozy up to angry Derpo…pretty pathetic.😉

Catfish this you fat fuck

you have zero idea but after 3 years you keep lying to no end.

Youre jealous of what I’ve got. And she’s fantastic. But go ahead and keep lying about me. It makes you feel better cause your a loser midwest fuck with no life.

Now get to work nurse ratchet 

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Catfish this you fat fuck

you have zero idea but after 3 years you keep lying to no end.

Youre jealous of what I’ve got. And she’s fantastic. But go ahead and keep lying about me. It makes you feel better cause your a loser midwest fuck with no life.

Now get to work nurse ratchet 

A9E777FB-D425-47B5-A34F-BF034DF39F3C.thumb.jpeg.ef4673d29484bdcc37c3e1d40d324445.jpeg

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey Stevey Boy…do you and your boy have any comments about pizza…I know how it bothers you when people stray off the topic.🤣

Im pissed He fucked up the only positive Connecticut thread we had going.  :lmao:

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

SMH.  His comments were a direct insult to my wife and companion of many years.  Rather then telling us both to knock it off, you point your fingers at me.  Hey its your forum, you're free to disagree, and you're free to have double standards. 

Err, you were the one that made it wives plural with shitty spelling, not me.  Either way, making fun of you being such an ass that you've had multiples is a knock on you, not her.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Im pissed He fucked up the only positive Connecticut thread we had going.  :lmao:

The dude could fuck up a wet dream.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

You sure are a weird dude. I didn’t chase Jimmy anywhere, and he is free to go back there anytime he wants just as you are.  I am also not demanding anything, I am just throwing your own shit right back in your face, because you deserve it. Came here? I’ve always been here slap nuts.  😂  Jimmy said earlier that he would prefer to get along with me and Snake. I feel the same way, we go back over 20 years, and granted at times it has been prickly. But other times it also been very friendly, which is how I would prefer it to be.  But because in your mind that is some kind of betrayal, you want to publicize private messages that you had between each other?  SMH lol. You just seem to be hell-bent on being an asshole, firing off your nonsense in 15 different directions. But it’s not you, am I right?

As far as pizza,  I have rarely had a bad pie, in fact, the best pies I have ever had were made right at home on our grill.  Fresh ingredients, flour, yeast, water and a little salt is not rocket science.  Certainly not 8 paragraphs worth.  :lol: 

• Like 2