Check your account email address ×

Our Politicians may Suck but the Pizza is Awesome!"

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

We’re doing a pizza and bourbon tour tomorrow in Naples.  Im sure it will be terrible.  :lol: 

I bet that is going to be awesome! Enjoy DB!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Says the moron that ate at a glorified food truck last night instead of some local italian food.  Pathetic and expected.

Btw is spelled "wives" and based on your history of acting when insecure we can guess that is far from the case.  Add to that, if it were you wouldn't have had to make a thread on here to ask.  Keeping acting like the idiot you are and wasting your vacation time worrying about a pizza thread right when you could go out and learn real easy where you are.

Want a medal?  Trying to compare again?  :lol:

Oh really we’re going there….again?  Drunk again.  Lets see the dream date you’re married to who you claim can swallow a baseball bat.  Sounds like a real classy gal and you’re even more classy for posting such things about her on a public forum, right.  You realize its Friday after midnight here right?

You ride a childs snowmobile, so yeah.  I bet I d still ride circles around you.   :lol: How many sno-x races have you ever raced?  I bet about 10 less than me, and about 500 less motocross races.  You’re a pussy, and so isnt your sidekick HSR.  

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets see the dream date you’re married to who you claim can swallow a baseball bat.  Sounds like a real classy gal and you’re even more classy for posting such things about her on a public forum, right.

I do believe @ckf told you to knock it off once for this kind of BS. Jesus Mark why do you feel you're above the rules around here and act like you can do what you want? This is totally out of line once again.

Go ahead and claim I'm pulling the mod/hall monitor card IDGAF just stop this shit.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

I do believe @ckf told you to knock it off once for this kind of BS. Jesus Mark why do you feel you're above the rules around here and act like you can do what you want? This is totally out of line once again.

Go ahead and claim I'm pulling the mod/hall monitor card IDGAF just stop this shit.

Come on man, DH said way worse stuff about AC's wife that I tagged you in and you said it was all proper...I got no problems with anyone on here but you have to Be consistent if you're going to somewhat moderate on here..I don't condone mention anyone's wife in a negative way wether it's DB, DH, or anyone else

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Come on man, DH said way worse stuff about AC's wife that I tagged you in and you said it was all proper...I got no problems with anyone on here but you have to Be consistent if you're going to somewhat moderate on here..I don't condone mention anyone's wife in a negative way wether it's DB, DH, or anyone else

Mark was warned about the exact same thing about a week ago. How many times should I cut him a break?

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

AC has insulted every family member of every site member that has had the vax if you want to play the rules that way. He has labeled them all fucking retarded morons that failed the global IQ test. Do you really want to go to bat for him?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Mark was warned about the exact same thing about a week ago. How many times should I cut him a break?

That's up to you, not up to me, but I did tag both of you in some shit DH said, which I found pretty bad and against the rules, and comments that were made to bate a member and I got back that it was all A-ok..This is your site and your rules all decisions are made by you and you alone,.do what you choose. I have no issues with any of it as long as it is consistent across the board for everyone. DB's comment is uncalled for and in appropriate about DH's wife IMO and so were DH's about AC's wife IMO..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

AC has insulted every family member of every site member that has had the vax if you want to play the rules that way. He has labeled them all fucking retarded morons that failed the global IQ test. Do you really want to go to bat for him?

I'm not going to bat for anyone, I think derogatory wife comments should be left out and also baiting

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not going to bat for anyone, I think derogatory wife comments should be left out and also baiting

I agree. I also feel you could have asked us about these via PM's :bc: Instead it feels like we're playing gotcha :dunno:

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

This is your site and your rules all decisions are made by you and you alone,.do what you choose. I have no issues with any of it as long as it is consistent across the board for everyone.

See the bold is where I don't agree with the rest of the forum. Everything was spot on until then. There is no "as long as" guidelines set by any members of the site. They are entitled to their opinion but NOBODY should expect ckf to try and satisfy everyone's opinion. It's his and only his opinion that matters as it's his site. He wasn't elected, he built it and owns it and runs it for US and some respect should start to be shown around here for that. Every time he does something he has to answer to half the community and that's bullshit IMHO. If guys don't start laying off him why would he keep the doors open????? 

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Snake said:

If pizza is the only thing Connecticut has going for it...

Not even golf clap worthy...

Our women are pretty hot. 

Mohegan Sun , Foxwoods.

CT Shoreline

Good food. 

Can drive with open container per passenger. 

Historic .

After that I got nothing. :lmao:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
52 minutes ago, HSR said:

Everyone that got the Covid shots should be ridiculed and insulted ...considering 90% of those people , did the exact same thing or worse to those that didn't take 1 fucking jab during the pandemic . 

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Everyone that got the Covid shots should be ridiculed and insulted ...considering 90% of those people , did the exact same thing or worse to those that didn't take 1 fucking jab during the pandemic . 

I'm not making fun of anyone's family, it's a direct insult.  There are zero rules broken.  And this fucking idiot is a site administrator.:lol:

These fucking idiots didn't say shit when unvaxxed  people were treated like lepers, now they want to forget.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, HSR said:

I agree. I also feel you could have asked us about these via PM's :bc: Instead it feels like we're playing gotcha :dunno:

I was just talking, I'm not like pissed or anything, you're all good dudes, I didn't think anything I said was on worthy..lol

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm not making fun of anyone's family, it's a direct insult.  There are zero rules broken.  And this fucking idiot is a site administrator.:lol:

These fucking idiots didn't say shit when unvaxxed  people were treated like lepers, now they want to forget.

Well thank god you’re here running your piss flaps about it  24/7.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well thank god you’re here running your piss flaps about it  24/7.

You can stand in your own ignorance, but we must never forget and make sure this is never repeated.  Forced vaccines is what the nazis did and anyone not speaking out is a piece of shit.

It was all bs and zero to do with health.  Those who don't get it are braindead.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You can stand in your own ignorance, but we must never forget and make sure this is never repeated.  Forced vaccines is what the nazis did and anyone not speaking out is a piece of shit.

It was all bs and zero to do with health.  Those who don't get it are braindead.

Good job…your work on this obscure sled site will never be forgotten!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Everyone that got the Covid shots should be ridiculed and insulted 

Is this something you do in real life on a daily basis? Do you do it to your own friends and family that didn't agree with your choice?

2 hours ago, HSR said:

See the bold is where I don't agree with the rest of the forum. Everything was spot on until then. There is no "as long as" guidelines set by any members of the site. They are entitled to their opinion but NOBODY should expect ckf to try and satisfy everyone's opinion. It's his and only his opinion that matters as it's his site. He wasn't elected, he built it and owns it and runs it for US and some respect should start to be shown around here for that. Every time he does something he has to answer to half the community and that's bullshit IMHO. If guys don't start laying off him why would he keep the doors open????? 

That's a very odd response.. my "as long as" applies to the rules, which he made, and that should be applied equally across the board. If you think someone should not have the rules applied to them in the same way as another based on friendship or leanings towards other members that's kinda shitty and honestly not someone that should be in any sort of admin or supervisor position..Just my opinion...........