Check your account email address ×

Can/will he finish the term?

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I see a major incident health incident occurring before the election. Most likely by the end of the year. His condition is progressing rapidly. 

Progressing rapidly?:lol:

I hope he makes it through the current term, just so we're not stuck with Kamala-toe.  And then Biden ends up being unable to run in 2024.  Ideally, the same can happen to Trump so we don't have either of them on the ticket in '24.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I see a major incident health incident occurring before the election. Most likely by the end of the year. His condition is progressing rapidly. 

Yes he has come down with an illness that the powers to be at the DNC cannot stand......he is unpopular with the voters.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He's been slipping for a while now but these past few years have been really bad  :lol: 

They’ll keep propping him up with drugs as necessary to finish the term. Then he will be forced to step aside. No way he lasts 5.5 years yet. He’s half a vegetable as it is 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

He may be able to slide by for the next year and a half. But I don't see another five and a half years. Step aside and let someone else run.

He isn't going to run he only has just 4 people on staff and has spent very little of his money. Its just a show so they won't have time to vet his replacement. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

What’s that movie where they replace the president with a lookalike after a stroke? Good movie. 

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

What’s that movie where they replace the president with a lookalike after a stroke? Good movie. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

I hope he makes it through the current term, just so we're not stuck with Kamala-toe.  And then Biden ends up being unable to run in 2024.  Ideally, the same can happen to Trump so we don't have either of them on the ticket in '24.

I don’t know it would make any difference. Same people will still be calling the shots. 

Biden and the toe talking policy, bouncing ideas off each other? :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Joe will be ready for another term once he gets another dose of adrenochrome from George Soros. 

Those poor children :sad: