Check your account email address ×

Glad someone said it....

If 20% of the worlds muslim population accepts or supports jihad against infidels (all of us), along with their birth and immigration rates, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know what that portends in 50-75 years from now.  Some good information out there on the demographic impact.  And it ain't white supremacy Joe you fucking loser.

Radical Islam Is the Biggest Terrorism Threat in Europe: French Minister (breitbart.com)

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If 20% of the worlds muslim population accepts or supports jihad against infidels (all of us), along with their birth and immigration rates, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know what that portends in 50-75 years from now.  Some good information out there on the demographic impact.  And it ain't white supremacy Joe you fucking loser.

Radical Islam Is the Biggest Terrorism Threat in Europe: French Minister (breitbart.com)

In Europe. Here its white supremes

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

9037b807-dedb-460c-9393-43b174cdc555-AP_

how was church last night?

I'm agnostic, and oh hey thanks for the racist dig, and ignoring the demographics and how it is going to impact our kids and grandkids down the road.  Ever read Tony Blankley's "The Wests Last Chance"?  It was written over 20 years ago, and its been on the mark.  There is a wealth of information out there, and its probably not comfortable for you to accept.

The West's Last Chance: Will We Win the Clash of Civilizations?: Blankley, Tony: 9781596980211: Amazon.com: Books

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Again with the radical Islam…fuck that and fuck Bidens White Supremacy bullshit. Our biggest threats currently are the southern border, cartels and China.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm agnostic, and oh hey thanks for the racist dig, and ignoring the demographics and how it is going to impact our kids and grandkids down the road.  Ever read Tony Blankley's "The Wests Last Chance"?  It was written over 20 years ago, and its been on the mark.  There is a wealth of information out there, and its probably not comfortable for you to accept.

The West's Last Chance: Will We Win the Clash of Civilizations?: Blankley, Tony: 9781596980211: Amazon.com: Books

sounds interesting but I've been awfully busy memorizing the Quran.

• Gold Member

It’s a shame we have had decades of working towards destabilizing these countries while losing countless Americans in the process.  They were doing a good job of killing each other until we stuck our nose into it.  We have created the great enviroment for radical Islam to flourish in the world.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Everything I needed to know about Islam I learned on 2/11/01, fuck those sand niggers and those who give them a pass

We should have stayed the fuck out of afganistan in the 80's and let the russians waste them .

But no, Charles nesmith  wilson ( d -TX ) had nothing better to do then become a war salesman.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

We should have stayed the fuck out of afganistan in the 80's and let the russians waste them .

But no, Charles nesmith  wilson ( d -TX ) had nothing better to do then become a war salesman.

Warmonger's won't learn.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You haven’t learned a thing you dumb bastard ……fucking moron crying about WMDs and bankrupting this country with your war support. Kill yourself you stupid fuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You haven’t learned a thing you dumb bastard ……fucking moron crying about WMDs and bankrupting this country with your war support. Kill yourself you stupid fuck 

Gotta have a Boogeyman 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I said 50-75 years from now you spittle laced lunatic, and France is about 20 years ahead of us in muslim immigration, and they see whats happening......and I never cried about shit, imbecile.  Seriously, are you bipolar, or is it manic depressive?  Its clearly one of them. :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I said 50-75 years from now you spittle laced lunatic, and France is about 20 years ahead of us in muslim immigration, and they see whats happening......and I never cried about shit, imbecile.  Seriously, are you bipolar, or is it manic depressive?  Its clearly one of them. :lol: 

Probably both lol 

• Haha 4

Given all the other craziness going on with reparations and crime, I actually forgot about the Islam threat. A man’s got to keep his head on a swivel.  

Edited by spin_dry

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Given all the other craziness going on with reparations and crime, I actually forgot about the Islam threat. A man’s got to keep his head on a swivel.  

The point is our politicians are ignoring the wishes and best interests of the people they represent, and instead its just a money grift to keep getting re elected and paying back favors.  The Democrats in particular are a scourge on our country right now, led by the chief racist B.O.

• Like 2