Check your account email address ×

A 72-year-old Tanana man was shot to death Friday by his neighbor during a dispute over snow removal, charging documents say.

Francis James Roberts, 25, is facing a charge of first-degree murder in the death of his great-uncle Francis Edgar Roberts. They were also neighbors in the Yukon River village, according to a sworn affidavit written by Alaska State Troopers investigator Malik Jones.

The elder Roberts and his wife had hired someone to clear a large snowdrift from their driveway so they could leave for the airport, the affidavit said. When they returned home on Friday afternoon, the couple discovered their neighbor had pushed the snow back onto the driveway, the affidavit said.

When they confronted Francis James Roberts, he pushed the woman to the ground. She ran toward her home to call for help, the affidavit said.

Francis Edgar Roberts walked to their home shortly after with several gunshot wounds, the affidavit said. He was taken to the village clinic and flown to Fairbanks, the affidavit said. Just before he lost consciousness, the affidavit said, Francis Edgar Roberts told a trooper that Francis James Roberts had shot him. He died from the injuries.

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Wow ,I knew we had crazys,high strung nuts and even trannies like fluffer. But a murderer, that's new 

About 15 years ago or so on another site I used to go on, I think it was called trail conditions.com, there was this deaf guy who went by Evel Knievel, who cut his wife cheating on him, so he strangled her. I think they sent him away for 25 years or so.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Just have him murder someone for you for the $500! :thumbsup:

He could just murder himself , I'll take that as a win.

Fucking grandma beating meth dealing chug

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Meth can make you do crazy things

Thar's actually him? 

WTF!

Any takers on who'd be next to come close to wigging out?

I'm in first at F7ben

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, hayward said:

Here's hopping the FBI doesn't get their hands on Frankie's FS account.  Once they start reading around in here, h'oh boy!:lol:

Pleased to meet you, I am now Steve from Coral gables.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

Wow. 

Dude has some serious mental issues . 

41 minutes ago, HSR said:

Crips sake.......I remember he assaulted someone before but couldn't remember what happened . 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Crips sake.......I remember he assaulted someone before but couldn't remember what happened . 

That was his elderly aunt or grandma I can't remember. And then threatened the post man.

edit:It was in 2017

News Miner shared the details about what went down. He is now facing assault and weapons misconduct charges after he allegedly threatened to kill a village postal worker and also pushed his aunt down after she confronted him about driving drunk.