Check your account email address ×

11 hours ago, HSR said:

Yeah something is weird. If he doesn't take my bait over there regarding the money he owes me something if fishy.

TBH IMHO we don't need that pos on here anyway.

Ask him how it feels being an American, locked away in an American Prison in the United States of America eating American Prison Food and Americans still paying his way....... :saluting:

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

14 hours ago, BOHICA said:

He wants to be unblocked here….  He is on the library computer and posting on TBP

Would he even get computer privileges this soon? I wouldn't think so, but who knows. :dunno:

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Killed his uncle of a snow removal dispute.   Too bad Alaska no longer has capital punishment. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Killed his uncle of a snow removal dispute.   Too bad Alaska no longer has capital punishment. 

No kidding but if I had to guess there is probably more to the story and it goes back years. Fucked up anyway you slice it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No kidding but if I had to guess there is probably more to the story and it goes back years. Fucked up anyway you slice it.

Whats even more fucked up is whoever is pretending to be Frankie and putting on this charade.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It really is, loose cannons like him need to be removed from society.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whats even more fucked up is whoever is pretending to be Frankie and putting on this charade.

Yeah that really is….but not more so than him murdering his uncle.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And it could simply be an overreaction to something as benigh as snow removal by a kid hopped up on meth or homebrew.  Society doesn't need those people in it.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And it could simply be an overreaction to something as benigh as snow removal by a kid hopped up on meth or homebrew.  Society doesn't need those people in it.   

I agree and like you I was simply speculating…life in these places looks pretty miserable.

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree and like you I was simply speculating…life in these places looks pretty miserable.

The story we got from someone who lives there is they live head and shoulders above what native Americans in the lower 48 live like.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

Would he even get computer privileges this soon? I wouldn't think so, but who knows. :dunno:

I would imagine they would allow something.  So you can research your case, find attorney’s. But this early???  🤷‍♂️. Probably wasn’t him posting

• Like 2

Yeah something is off , whomever it is thought Frankie was blocked on FS which he never was. Now there is 2 people that had access to his TBP account. Not mentioning any names (Dave) but some people (Dave) just can't let go from a forum.

If he doesn't respond to my $500 bait post it's not him. He hated me more than anyone before he left. 

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yeah something is off , whomever it is thought Frankie was blocked on FS which he never was. Now there is 2 people that had access to his TBP account. Not mentioning and names (Dave) but some people (Dave) just can't let go from a forum.

If he doesn't respond to my $500 bait post it's not him. He hated me more than anyone before he left. 

I think he hated me more...... :lol: I banned like 25 of his accounts :lolz:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ckf said:

19 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I would imagine they would allow something.  So you can research your case, find attorney’s. But this early???  🤷‍♂️. Probably wasn’t him posting

That's what I was thinking, I'm sure they have very limited access to websites just like some companies do, certain things are blocked to all users.                

I wonder if he'll share a cell with his cousin the cop killer......... 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Snake said:

The story we got from someone who lives there is they live head and shoulders above what native Americans in the lower 48 live like.

They get an entire lifetime of handouts from the government but still live like absolute slobs! Their houses look like shit are filthy on the inside. Their yards are just mud with some patchy tundra grass and and a dog house made out pallets and old tin siding. They leave their broken atv's sitting where ever they broke down, same with their outboards motors. Drop trash all over the village. Plus they get 5g internet in all the villages these days.

Then blame the white guy for their lot in life.

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

I think he hated me more...... :lol: I banned like 25 of his accounts :lolz:

Wait a minute , what? You banned other people's accounts and then got banned yourself? 

I'll be right back, I need to get ahold of the oxford english dictionary so they can update their definition of irony.

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

They get an entire lifetime of handouts from the government but still live like absolute slobs! Their houses look like shit are filthy on the inside. Their yards are just mud with some patchy tundra grass and and a dog house made out pallets and old tin siding. They leave their broken atv's sitting where ever they broke down, same with their outboards motors. Drop trash all over the village. Plus they get 5g internet in all the villages these days.

Then blame the white guy for their lot in life.

they have a mortgage….   Government builds/installs the house.  Then you have a mortgage that takes a certain percentage of your working income as your mortgage payment.  You don’t work you pay nothing.

i shit you not I was in a village I saw one of these homes and watched the resident cut the front door out of this almost brand new home. Build a plywood entry that was big enough so they could park their snow machine and Honda inside to work on them.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Complete opposite here.

The farther North the reserve, generally speaking, the more disfunctional it is.

Live near 2, been to quite a few up North.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Complete opposite here.

The farther North the reserve, generally speaking, the more disfunctional it is.

Live near 2, been to quite a few up North.

Sad thing is most will never really know the truth of what happens on some of these reserves

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Wait a minute , what? You banned other people's accounts and then got banned yourself? 

I'll be right back, I need to get ahold of the oxford english dictionary so they can update their definition of irony.

sad3.gif.d6ad64d9240f2b1b4316ecf45496c08b.gif I wasn't banned I was Deactivated damn it, I'm member 112342 on HCS........... :lolz:

Some of his dupe account names were funny, Frankiesucksdick, frankiethecommie, Commie7JF, Frankietakesitintheass, Ibegoodcommie.............. :lol: 

Some of his banned names might come true now............ bj.gif.d13f6b98ef0dacb700fd5bbaccac3d88.gif

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

sad3.gif.d6ad64d9240f2b1b4316ecf45496c08b.gif I wasn't banned I was Deactivated damn it, I'm member 112342 on HCS........... :lolz:

Some of his dupe account names were funny, Frankiesucksdick, frankiethecommie, Commie7JF, Frankietakesitintheass, Ibegoodcommie.............. :lol: 

Some of his banned names might come true now............ bj.gif.d13f6b98ef0dacb700fd5bbaccac3d88.gif

I'd like to think some of those dupes were from others trying to make fun of Frankie. Why would anyone come up with some of those names for themselves?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'd like to think some of those dupes were from others trying to make fun of Frankie. Why would anyone come up with some of those names for themselves?

Because he is/was one messed up kid back then and even worst now a days. Once we started blocking I.P.'s in his area the dupes stopped for a while??????

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Because he is/was one messed up kid back then and even worst now a days. Once we started blocking I.P.'s in his area the dupes stopped for a while??????

The commie stuff doesn't surprise me.  However , I'd bet the farm that the gay ones were from others . 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

The commie stuff doesn't surprise me.  However , I'd bet the farm that the gay ones were from others . 

Very well could be :bc: 

Bobby and Paul had the same admin access and rights as the VS Admins did, Paul use to talk to Rob Laidlaw on the phone about things until VS got too big and then they kind of forgot about day to day mods and admins on their sites.