Check your account email address ×

The answer to stopping mass shootings

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

The smarter generations say otherwise:

Riiigghht, you mean the ones who weren't smart enough to choose the proper education/degree and want their student loans forgiven? Man, America will be so much better off with these gifts to society. :lmao:

BTW, evil people laugh at your "more laws" BS. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Yep more firearms in the hands of law abiding citizens and it's the only answer that will work.

Colion has some good videos as well as USCCA. You have to be very careful when doing what was done in that situation so you don't end up facing changes. Remember the one just recently where the bad guy was robbing people in a restaurant and he shot and killed the bad guy?? He might be facing charges because of the last shot he took. The threat was isolated and down, he took one more shot and shot the bad guy in the head, that last shot may cost him even know he was defending himself and others. I think USCCA has a video about that. Colion has a couple videos why he does not like to open carry and why.

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 1

Adding more humans with guns will only increase the number of mass shootings.  The only way to eradicate, or nearly so is to remove all, or nearly all guns.  That seems unlikely to happen.  Amending the constitution isn’t a trivial ordeal.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

David Hogg.  That little faggot is still running around acting relevant?  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Adding more humans with guns will only increase the number of mass shootings.  The only way to eradicate, or nearly so is to remove all, or nearly all guns.  That seems unlikely to happen.  Amending the constitution isn’t a trivial ordeal.

Neal

BS neal

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Adding more humans with guns will only increase the number of mass shootings.  They only way to eradicate, or nearly so is to remove all, or nearly all guns.  That seems unlikely to happen.  Amending the constitution isn’t a trivial ordeal.

Neal

Ya because criminals are just going to give up their guns right?  Right?  I mean its not like the criminals are criminals or anything.  Right?  But I should give up my right to defend myself against those criminals that arent criminals.  Right?  These are the questions you gun grabbers need to answer.  Until then you can fuck right the fuck off!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

BS neal

Not at all, the more guns we have the more shootings we have.  That’s common sense and easily understandable.  Our love of hun and hun rights country will have a hard battle to change the way we operate with guns.  I don’t see anything significant changing in the near future.  The amount of death and shootings that guns contribute to is not yet enough to overthrow the rights granted by the constitution.  Perhaps it will someday be so, but not for a long time, as far as I see.

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jerry 976 said:

Guns or No Guns Bad people will still do bad things and People will die.......... :dunno:

Most likely there would be less dead at a mass knifing. 

:lol:

8 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Ya because criminals are just going to give up their guns right?  Right?  I mean its not like the criminals are criminals or anything.  Right?  But I should give up my right to defend myself against those criminals that arent criminals.  Right?  These are the questions you gun grabbers need to answer.  Until then you can fuck right the fuck off!!

I think hardly anyone (criminals or law abiding citizens) want to give up guns, thus the insurmountable hill of changing the constitution.  We just don’t have the care about others to release our constitutional rights to guns.

I am not a gun grabber. I don’t propose, nor support removing the constitutional rights afforded presently.

Neal