Check your account email address ×

2024 Sleds... what's coming

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

The only cripple is CR. Go to insider and see his brilliant post. Wait. I will show it here.

caps lock… is stuck

couple things…

why make electric start standard and not (tick a box) ?

why not offer an ‘ice’ style track for people that don’t want studs… when BRP & Polaris do and they all use the same track manufacturer?

front end is a smidge narrower and the new model gives up 0.8″ of front travel… any idea why?

2.52P fan here… 128″ &/or 136″ Cobra would be ideal imo. XCR comes 128 or 136 with a couple track options. agree, a shorty R-XC is more appealing to me, mainly due to the shock package. to get a ZR 129 and put on high qaulity Elka’s or Custom Axis $4-5K

4 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

He told you that but you swore for months that the catalyst renderings were photoshopped G5 ski doos…. Interesting 

From certain angles, it still does. Your brainless, worthless Yamaha is going to God knows where comes from?

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

The only cripple is CR. Go to insider and see his brilliant post. Wait. I will show it here.

caps lock… is stuck

couple things…

why make electric start standard and not (tick a box) ?

why not offer an ‘ice’ style track for people that don’t want studs… when BRP & Polaris do and they all use the same track manufacturer?

front end is a smidge narrower and the new model gives up 0.8″ of front travel… any idea why?

2.52P fan here… 128″ &/or 136″ Cobra would be ideal imo. XCR comes 128 or 136 with a couple track options. agree, a shorty R-XC is more appealing to me, mainly due to the shock package. to get a ZR 129 and put on high qaulity Elka’s or Custom Axis $4-5K

I read his post over there. WGAF what his opinion is? It's not a coincidence that one of the cripples in the video is Jimmy...

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sled_Hed said:

I read his post over there. WGAF what his opinion is? It's not a coincidence that one of the cripples in the video is Jimmy...

Ok. You got me. Not!

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You found your encyclopedia Brittanica!

yet here you are, ready to continue your daily beating.  

look Jimwit, I posted the same thing here hours earlier and was having a good conversation with @p51mstg who also posts on AI along with @krom and others from here that you don't even know are from here in the first place.   

why are there people here mocking you like @Simple Jim or @Gym Ramstud?  does that even register in the kernel of corn you call a brain?

lord, I need to step back, apologies to others as I'm bringing myself down to Jimmer's level.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yet here you are, ready to continue your daily beating.  

look Jimwit, I posted the same thing here hours earlier and was having a good conversation with @p51mstg who also posts on AI along with @krom and others from here that you don't even know are from here in the first place.   

why are there people here mocking you like @Simple Jim or @Gym Ramstud?  does that even register in the kernel of corn you call a brain?

lord, I need to step back, apologies to others as I'm bringing myself down to Jimmer's level.

giphy.gif

First off. I could care less if you called me anything. Your a grown up, I am assuming but what ever. Second, I don't fucking care. You are Gay, I get it. Don't care. Your a man in a womans body. I don't care. Mock me all you want. I don't care! Gym Rumstad had to use my name and he is a total waste of human flesh. He is a rapper without a home. Again, I don't care. Suck a Dick, eat a dick. Do what makes you happy, but realize, your sleds parts are starting to run out. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And we know it will look better.  Ohlins would be sweet.  Hope you are right.

That would be really sweet if it had ohlins on it. I am betting there is a strong chance of there being a Yamaha one. Cat has not kept anything exclusively to them. you can get a blue ctech alpha, a blue blast, a blue turbo with the remote control shocks. Why would they all of a sudden stop with the catalyst?

23 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

From certain angles, it still does. Your brainless, worthless Yamaha is going to God knows where comes from?

You didn’t say it looked like a ski Doo. You said it was in fact not the new cat chassis but a photoshopped ski Doo. 

Btw, You’re*

5 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

You didn’t say it looked like a ski Doo. You said it was in fact not the new cat chassis but a photoshopped ski Doo. 

Btw, You’re*

Wow! Fuck I was wrong. Back in August!

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Rumor has it they are looking for a new partner to supply motors to and trade for chassis.

Hasn’t that rumor been around since Textron took over?? I have also herd argo is supposed to be that new partner. 

26 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I give them two more years and Textron will pull the plug on Cat. :news:

For the last 20 years you have pushed that. How fucking stupid are  you?

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You get slapped around and you come up with this homo post? :lol2:

No issues what so ever with gay's. Have not felt slapped around either. Maybe it's you who has the issue?

19 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

From reading reactions on folks who own all brands, it don't ride anything like the Poo Or Doo and its not the same sled at all. Doo's are front end heavy and Poo's are still tippy. As far as sales, if they sell out all pre-orders, which I think they will, Cat are back in the game, and over the next few years, should make thier way back to 20-30% market share.

LMAO, Yamaha only has 3% to give up. That would give Cat 8%