2024 Sleds... what's coming

5 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

I forgot they pick out colors too.

Or to  make sure the line does not have to shut down because if it does, it Costs $60 grand to get it back up and running. Time is money  dipshit!

45 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

What does Yamaha head of production for snowmobiles do? Pick out decals?

:lmao::roflcrying: 

30 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

I forgot they pick out colors too.

:lol: :lolz: :lol2:

26 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Yes but you are not riding a half ass like me.

My 1/2 ass got me the biggest fine. I learned that day going over 100 in Minnesota is frowned upon big time. My tall ass almost got impounded on my last go around 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

My 1/2 ass got me the biggest fine. I learned that day going over 100 in Minnesota is frowned upon big time. My tall ass almost got impounded on my last go around 

I must be lucky. I can count on one hand how many times I've even seen a fish cop while I was riding. 

25 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

My sled

85B63C32-7AA8-4E90-96BB-C08B4AAB7359.png

I like! More color than I care for, but nice. I'm going 129. Atac, mid shield, Galaxy blue with a green bumper upgrade. A pack, but insure of which.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

The rule will start for the 2024 season. 

Any detail on it?  Curious how they plan to enforce it.

....and no, I have no pipe, won't run one, don't want one, but I am a motorhead and want to make sure the law is reasonable and fair.  If not, I'd offer to get any off of any ticket from it here assuming they are not running a POS mountain pipe on trail.

4 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Since when can Mn USA make and pass laws?

For more than 10 years the manufacturers used me as an independent to make sure the state didn't make any stupid rules or completely screw the aftermarket companies. Stopped a while back as life is busy and while donating time to help the sport is great, I thought the momentum was finally going in the right direction.  Sad if the wrong fucking idiots got in power and made stupid choices.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Did see 92 on my GPS a couple of weeks ago in a short burst. Speed just does not mean anything to me anymore. 56 years old. I grew up. Now it is about the experience and view of nature. 

92, rofl.  Surprised you didn't turn into smoke.

Translation for your post.  It is hard for you to ride fast and you are afraid you are going to crash so you go slow, you still don't see much nature as it takes all your attention to go the speed you are going.

5 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Oh Really? I got my information from the horse's mouth. Head of production on the line for the Yamaha side. You? Not in the Custodial bible.

Ah, so the guy who manages the hourly folks.  What an "insider".  Now we know why all your information is wrong.  

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Fock yur dumm!

great conversation starter as usual... Jimwit

giphy.gif

how many flights of stairs did you fall down as a child before they started making you wear the helmet?

special-im-out.gif

ramdumb.png

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

MNUSA as I was told, wrote the bill. Legislature passed it. To many miles of trails were being pulled by angry land owners. Join MNUSA!  

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

great conversation starter as usual... Jimwit

giphy.gif

how many flights of stairs did you fall down as a child before they started making you wear the helmet?

special-im-out.gif

ramdumb.png

Obviously not as many a you. 2010 sleds outdated. Parts scarce. Can't afford new? Nothing wrong with that. Just being stupid? That's just wrong.

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Obviously not as many a you. 2010 sleds outdated. Parts scarce. Can't afford new? Nothing wrong with that. Just being stupid? That's just wrong.

says the guy who considers investing 'gambling'... and relies upon taxpayer dollar teet suckling to pay his entire way through life?   when he's not screwing over his own brother...   :roflcrying:

old-man-near-fireplace-gun-to-head-04aue

I can and do get parts all the time, but probably not from your dealer.  

you epitomize the phrase stupid... but we've been down this path over and over.

you're a moron and no one here, on AI, ArcticChat or HCS likes you, and you're not intelligent enough to realize why... are you?

50 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I like! More color than I care for, but nice. I'm going 129. Atac, mid shield, Galaxy blue with a green bumper upgrade. A pack, but insure of which.

Insure-vs-Ensure-vs-Assure-1-2.jpg

learn english... :roflcrying: