2024 Sleds... what's coming

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

says the guy who considers investing 'gambling'... and relies upon taxpayer dollar teet suckling to pay his entire way through life?   when he's not screwing over his own brother...   :roflcrying:

old-man-near-fireplace-gun-to-head-04aue

I can and do get parts all the time, but probably not from your dealer.  

you epitomize the phrase stupid... but we've been down this path over and over.

you're a moron and no one here, on AI, ArcticChat or HCS likes you, and you're not intelligent enough to realize why... are you?

What? I think you answered the true question. While is shallow. Gambling? My brother? Tax payers money? I don't gamble, my brother got a great deal and I do my job 150%! Are you high? I know already that you have zero brain function. Just fuck off already. Lots of likes on all forums as well. You can look. Not brain surgery. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

What? I think you answered the true question. While is shallow. Gambling? My brother? Tax payers money? I don't gamble, my brother got a great deal and I do my job 150%! Are you high? I know already that you have zero brain function. Just fuck off already. Lots of likes on all forums as well. You can look. Not brain surgery. 

step-brothers-youre-impressive-7fuz2tohx

as I asked you previously, would you talk the way you do to me or others in the manner you do in person?

I highly doubt it... ;)

Love the word police. Fuck off!

word police is dumbass code for I'm fucking illiterate...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

clearly they're spending too much money on road repairs and not enough on education wherever the fuck he resides

I am in portage county. Do you want me to drop you off some Norman county gravel on my way home? I have a few buckets 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I am in portage county. Do you want me to drop you off some Norman county gravel on my way home? I have a few buckets 

I will help you shovel but you do have to re a resident or work for such an entity. Seems you are fucked either way.

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

step-brothers-youre-impressive-7fuz2tohx

as I asked you previously, would you talk the way you do to me or others in the manner you do in person?

I highly doubt it... ;)

word police is dumbass code for I'm fucking illiterate...

I am not as good as you with google it seems. I dont care if I spell a couple words wrong on a sled forum. At work? I use spell check for everything. 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

I am not as good as you with google it seems. I dont care if I spell a couple words wrong on a sled forum. At work? I use spell check for everything. 

so you're not only dumb on the internet, you're also dumb while doing your job... 

good to know :ok:

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so you're not only dumb on the internet, you're also dumb while doing your job... 

good to know :ok:

I am very good at my job. I just dont care after work with dip shits like you. From part time till now, 40 years of service to highway construction. From Gravel roads (your roads) to paved highways (you have no clue) to Bridge construction, and safety inspection. You? Bubble gum wrapper is my guess. 

I am very good at my job. I just dont care after work with dip shits like you. From part time till now, 40 years of service to highway construction. From Gravel roads (your roads) to paved highways (you have no clue) to Bridge construction, and safety inspection. You? Bubble gum wrapper is my guess. 

chris-rock-what-you-want-a-cookie.gif

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

chris-rock-what-you-want-a-cookie.gif

I am guessing you would not know how to serve a cookie. Do you work? I know. Bubble gum wrapping is hard work. I can only afford a 13 year old sled. When the parts run out, I am done. 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I am guessing you would not know how to serve a cookie. Do you work? I know. Bubble gum wrapping is hard work. I can only afford a 13 year old sled. When the parts run out, I am done. 

So that's how you rate people is on what sled they can afford?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Sadly the only one that is a surprise to on this forum is jimwit himself

looks like we have another 550 tnw challenge coming.  :roflcrying:

rather deranged he is

8 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

So that's how you rate people is on what sled they can afford?

can afford, can write a check for and do currently own are three totally separate things.  some can't seem to grasp that concept... we have at least one of them in our midst.

54 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

can afford, can write a check for and do currently own are three totally separate things.  some can't seem to grasp that concept... we have at least one of them in our midst.

@ZR6000RR is a moron, who doesn't even understand the word "all".

If it wasn't for nepotism, he would never have gotten a job holding a stop sign.

I'm pretty sure he is such a fucking moron, he doesn't realize that his salary, and plenty of other data is public. Places like the county website and https://govsalaries.com  publish that info for every employee