Check your account email address ×

2024 Sleds... what's coming

Think the Ape has one of the longest streaks, 06-18.
God I loved that engine.

Others might say the Indy or MXZ but I guess I am speaking to the platform itself, not the name, or in this case the Deltabox II platform.

Edited by stinkipinki

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

When did 50-70 become slow. Trails here are curvy so closer to 50 or as slow as our slowest older riders. Jimwit? About right for a janitor in training. 

What else do you call a Guy can't understand the word "all" and can't come up with anything on his own, so he copies 15 year old jokes from someone else.

Jimwit is a bit nicer than fucking moron, even though fucking moron fits much better

Edited by krom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, krom said:

What else do you call a Guy can't understand the word "all" and can't come up with anything on his own, so he copies 15 year old jokes from someone else.

Jimwit is a bit nicer than fucking moron, even though fucking moron fits much better

Bla bla bla bla. It seem to have took since it is still going, 15 years later. That is all that matters. 

55 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Bla bla bla bla. It seem to have took since it is still going, 15 years later. That is all that matters. 

it's a real shame you're too daft to realize ole Krommy is way more Camp Cat than you'll ever be

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Cat FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many bonus points do I get for initally using the phrase Jimwit here?   

with six more I should be able to get a FS sweatshirt from the company store

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's a real shame you're too daft to realize ole Krommy is way more Camp Cat than you'll ever be

how many bonus points do I get for initally using the phrase Jimwit here?   

with six more I should be able to get a FS sweatshirt from the company store

Quit queering up for the janitor. Btw. You really ask some stupid questions on insider. Are you retarded? Come on up to snodeo this weekend. Catalyst's will be there. 

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Not surprised that the SnoPro is more fun.  Spent some time on the RR this weekend and while the shock package is great and it took what I threw at it, it was super boring in comparison to my sled.  Not because of the motor, but the chassis.  Seating position is terrible...ass dragger indeed.  The Catalyst will not feel like that.  Not even close.  Thank god as the current Doo is complete bullshit for normal sized humans and I'd like to have more options.

The rr sleds once dialed in are basically a rally car. Especially the older ones that actually had adjustable shocks on them. You could them wide open and rail around anything. If there was big bumps, no problem. Perfectly smooth, no problem. Wanna ride wheelies and scare children? 

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Quit queering up for the janitor. Btw. You really ask some stupid questions on insider. Are you retarded? Come on up to snodeo this weekend. Catalyst's will be there. 

are you bothered by anyone who might be friends or have any kind of relationship out of your myopic green fantasy world?  if so... fine.  I like Krommy, he's a solid dude that that helps other sledders.  you.... doubt it.

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

The rr sleds once dialed in are basically a rally car. Especially the older ones that actually had adjustable shocks on them. You could them wide open and rail around anything. If there was big bumps, no problem. Perfectly smooth, no problem. Wanna ride wheelies and scare children? 

won't disagree, yours and the RX'r feel/felt like scalpels making precision cuts.  Herf and most of the XC racers couldn't have successfully ran that chassis, that hard for this long if it sucked.  it doesn't suck, it's just balanced enough to be... sort've boring.  this said, I've found the harder and faster I run my brothers the better it responds.  not for everyone, some would hate the low speed handling and effort required.  the SP's I can toss around like a rag doll, and as you know me irl and I'm not a big dude.

I am scrappy though... :)

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

2 Cat guys fighting is funny though :lol:

When they are done ripping each other’s weaves out and turn their attention to the dog fight. they hop on this to prove they are king trailer park dog. 

9AABE84E-1808-4F83-A189-3E619756AC70.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you bothered by anyone who might be friends or have any kind of relationship out of your myopic green fantasy world?  if so... fine.  I like Krommy, he's a solid dude that that helps other sledders.  you.... doubt it.

won't disagree, yours and the RX'r feel/felt like scalpels making precision cuts.  Herf and most of the XC racers couldn't have successfully ran that chassis, that hard for this long if it sucked.  it doesn't suck, it's just balanced enough to be... sort've boring.  this said, I've found the harder and faster I run my brothers the better it responds.  not for everyone, some would hate the low speed handling and effort required.  the SP's I can toss around like a rag doll, and as you know me irl and I'm not a big dude.

I am scrappy though... :)

Krommer is a fuck head. Kind of like you. Know it all yet ask the dumbest of questions. Life must be grand in your little weird world. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Krommer is a fuck head. Kind of like you. Know it all yet ask the dumbest of questions. Life must be grand in your little weird world. 

As much as I’ve personally wanted to throat punch Krom, live and in color, you somehow give me the urge to throat punch myself almost every time you say something stupid (99.9% of what you say.)

But since you’re the resident expert on the inside scoop at cat what turbo 4 stroke are they gonna put in the catalyst with Yamaha being gone soon?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

fine by me, I'll happily live in the 'fuck head' camp with Krommy rather than pretend for a moment you know your asshole from your elbow.  you also don't get sarcasm, irony and a bunch of other eighth grade words you should have paid attention to... this said you are literally the butt of more jokes than I've ever seen about any person on any snowmobile site I've ever seen.  honestly, I never thought someone could take Northstar Rick's crown but you're right there Jimwit... so close.  keep up the great work simple Simon. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Palu49 said:

As much as I’ve personally wanted to throat punch Krom, live and in color, you somehow give me the urge to throat punch myself almost every time you say something stupid (99.9% of what you say.)

But since you’re the resident expert on the inside scoop at cat what turbo 4 stroke are they gonna put in the catalyst with Yamaha being gone soon?

I bet its a weber based engine of some sort...you know, the company textron bought that used to provide polaris with their snowmobile 4 stroke engines back in 2006.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

With Yamaha gone soon? They are working on there 2025 lineup. I was on a Veterans ride and the lead production Engineer stated that. No separation coming. You might want to actually use logic to state things next time. What a fucking tool you are.

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fine by me, I'll happily live in the 'fuck head' camp with Krommy rather than pretend for a moment you know your asshole from your elbow.  you also don't get sarcasm, irony and a bunch of other eighth grade words you should have paid attention to... this said you are literally the butt of more jokes than I've ever seen about any person on any snowmobile site I've ever seen.  honestly, I never thought someone could take Northstar Rick's crown but you're right there Jimwit... so close.  keep up the great work simple Simon. 

giphy.gif

Good thing I have thick skin then. You seem to be thinning a bit you pussy!

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Good thing I have thick skin then. You seem to be thinning a bit you pussy!

I see you struggled a bit with that response... ninth grade must've been a real bitch.   

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I see you struggled a bit with that response... ninth grade must've been a real bitch.   

? Because you were waiting for it. I do have a life outside this. You don't. 

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

With Yamaha gone soon? They are working on there 2025 lineup. I was on a Veterans ride and the lead production Engineer stated that. No separation coming. You might want to actually use logic to state things next time. What a fucking tool you are.

He told you that but you swore for months that the catalyst renderings were photoshopped G5 ski doos…. Interesting 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Palu49 said:

He told you that but you swore for months that the catalyst renderings were photoshopped G5 ski doos…. Interesting 

rather inconvenient that was... :)