Check your account email address ×

Twitter files

Pete

24 minutes ago, Badger** said:

This is a video from Sean Hannity the other night. Twitter can do whatever the hell they want but our government tipping the scales of election is not a good thing. 

You are aware of all the text messages between Mark Meadows and Hannity? Is that ok? 

Pot meet kettle.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The handful of voter fraud cases are generally Repugs :lol: Right wing morons like to create a problem that isn’t there. Total losers :snack:

635AEB2C-1F95-4F55-991C-D7BB5732BA8F.jpeg

Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’

Mairead McArdle
October 9, 2020·2 min read
In this article: 
  • Hillary Clinton
    Hillary Clinton
    American politician and First Lady of the United States...

553cc4f3d165c288764c518710f035da

Hillary Clinton is sticking with her conviction that the 2016 presidential election was not conducted legitimately, saying the details surrounding her loss are still unclear.

“There was a widespread understanding that this election [in 2016] was not on the level,” Clinton said during an interview for the latest episode of The Atlantic’s politics podcast, The Ticket. “We still don’t know what really happened.”

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’

Mairead McArdle
October 9, 2020·2 min read
In this article: 
  • Hillary Clinton
    Hillary Clinton
    American politician and First Lady of the United States...

553cc4f3d165c288764c518710f035da

Hillary Clinton is sticking with her conviction that the 2016 presidential election was not conducted legitimately, saying the details surrounding her loss are still unclear.

“There was a widespread understanding that this election [in 2016] was not on the level,” Clinton said during an interview for the latest episode of The Atlantic’s politics podcast, The Ticket. “We still don’t know what really happened.”

Underneath her skin suit this is what she looks like

Screenshot_20221213-080812_Samsung Internet.jpg

11 hours ago, akvanden said:

Georgia requires photo ID to vote.

As was stated, for in person only, once it's been deposited in a drop box, how can they verify who filled out the ballot? I don't have the option to vote in person and my wife (who's very liberal) and I had this conversation when I filled out my ballot, that in Minnesota it would be very easy to cheat. But we're Minnesota nice and wouldn't do that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

You are aware of all the text messages between Mark Meadows and Hannity? Is that ok? 

Pot meet kettle.

Post them up, right after you respond to the content of what Elon Musk said in that round table that Badger posted.  Your team is corrupt, and they cheated.  Its all coming out now. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Post them up, right after you respond to the content of what Elon Musk said in that round table that Badger posted.  Your team is corrupt, and they cheated.  Its all coming out now. 

I’ve already responded, this isn’t new. Is there something else you’d like me to address? You know when reporters say they have an “inside source?” That’s a government official, feeding them information. Hannity directly texting with the chief of staff, that’s a government official feeding information.

Government officials have tried since the beginning of time to shape the narrative. Whether or not the media decides to report on it is called freedom of the press.

Good luck.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’ve already responded, this isn’t new. Is there something else you’d like me to address? You know when reporters say they have an “inside source?” That’s a government official, feeding them information. Hannity directly texting with the chief of staff, that’s a government official feeding information.

Government officials have tried since the beginning of time to shape the narrative. Whether or not the media decides to report on it is called freedom of the press.

Good luck.

What Hannity and Meadows did was a far far cry from years long coordinated efforts from federal agents to coerce, influence and censor information that without question, impacted the election.  As far as Hannity and Meadows, it was a media figure asking a government figure to say certain things during J6, not the other way around, and it wasn't over years. Then add in the "can't prove a negative" bullshit claims of no election fraud when you had millions of unsolicited mail in ballots.  The whole election was a fucking fraud, and Musk is proving it.  The thing is what you guys seem to fail to grasp, is this is galvanizing a large part of the population, I'd say at least half the country, who is sick of this bullshit and they aren't going away until something is done about it.  Go Elon.

Edited by DriftBusta

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

In person, now try mail in.  Zero verification.

Dumb as a fucking stump.

Again, all you have to do is look.

“To vote via absentee ballot, you must first be registered to vote. You will also need a form of voter identification, such as a government-issued driver’s license or voter identification card.”

https://georgia.gov/vote-absentee-ballot

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What Hannity and Meadows did was a far far cry from years long coordinated efforts from federal agents to coerce, influence and censor information that without question, impacted the election.  As far as Hannity and Meadows, it was a media figure asking a government figure to say certain things during J6, not the other way around, and it wasn't over years. Then add in the "can't prove a negative" bullshit claims of no election fraud when you had millions of unsolicited mail in ballots.  The whole election was a fucking fraud, and Musk is proving it.  The thing is what you guys seem to fail to grasp, is this is galvanizing a large part of the population, I'd say at least half the country, who is sick of this bullshit and they aren't going away until something is done about it.  Go Elon.

Did government officials collude with MSM and big tech to manipulate the election? Yes. No question 

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Again, all you have to do is look.

“To vote via absentee ballot, you must first be registered to vote. You will also need a form of voter identification, such as a government-issued driver’s license or voter identification card.”

https://georgia.gov/vote-absentee-ballot

You are one delusional idiot.

Most ballots failed signature match.  Certainly far more than was required to win.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

no big deal amirite?!  they all do it !  

Turns out maybe they don’t 

while musk was told that trump was doing the same thing they haven’t been able to find any evidence for it at all 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You are one delusional idiot.

Most ballots failed signature match.  Certainly far more than was required to win.

Where is proof of that? Please show the class.

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Did government officials collude with MSM and big tech to manipulate the election? Yes. No question 

The same FBI also shot down any whistleblowers who signed sworn affidavits of rampant widespread fraud.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It sure did and it’s all coming out now.