Check your account email address ×

Was or is this country and the world better off under Biden or was it better off under Trump?? Poll<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Poll   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Is this country and the world better off with Biden or was it better off under Trump??

• Better off under Biden
    • Better off under Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Biden makes me want to puke, but because I don't support Trump I'm a Biden supporter. It's a crazy phenomenon I tell ya.

Well there's only Right OR Left don't ya know!!!  :lol:  :suicide:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yes... very challenging for you I can imagine.

here was my response to your post... 

temporarily hijacked by the tea party magatards

if Trump is such a great choice and a 'lock', maybe he should run as an independent  ;)

so, if he's so great and popular, wonderful and effective, yet already threatened the republicans to run as an independent (2021) unless they kept paying his legal bills... should he cowboy up and actually fucking do it?   

I'd speculate he couldn't even pull Ross Perot's worst results without that (R) next to his name.  

see above @Skidooski & @HSR

Trump running as a Democrat... highly unlikely.  As an independent, a possibility.  Would he get clobbered in the general election as an independent, most likely.  

although, watching a debate with DeSantis, Biden (or ???) and Trump... now that would be a real clown show.  instead of the timer buzzer... it would have to be a shock collar or 12V to the testes

A DeSantis Biden debate would go like this…

Biden would talk policy and his successful bills.

DeSantis would say…illegals, open borders, Clinton, woke, transgender bathrooms, Hunter and the rethugs go wild cause stupid shit is important to morons.

Edited by Mainecat

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

DeSantis would say…illegals, open borders, Clinton, woke, transgender bathrooms, Hunter and the rethugs go wild cause stupid shit is important to morons.

Biden needs to head out to pasture sooner rather than later.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

You should start a poll asking if the world would be better off without either of them, seems more appropriate.

But 1 has been in a position of power for 51 years and liberals  keep putting him there over and over 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Lol you must be joking . Just a blabbering old fool . Guess this is why you admire Joe so 

• Like 1

and in the end Desantis would have mopped the floor with basement biden:news:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

But 1 has been in a position of power for 51 years and liberals  keep putting him there over and over 

the real low IQ voters:thumbsup:...............all 81 million of them

Edited by 01mxz800
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I'm still a bit befuddled how he won the primary for the D's... :fool:

that said, he didn't have a tough field of competitors

Yang left the DNC after and started his own party... with a disgruntled Republican

https://www.forwardparty.com/

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

and in the end Desantis would have mopped the floor with basement biden:news:

who wants to watch a little dwarf that belongs on a SkiDoo mop the floor with an elderly pre-dementia patient?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... maybe we need another stupid poll here?

• USA Contributing Member

With Biden I feel like I’m sitting through a sales pitch for a time share to get a free weekend. Economy, inflation… it’s going to get better… watch me.  Ya your real tough old man but Its bullshit and I have no interest.  Then he turns to his left to shake hands with the invisible man or start to walk into the woods. What makes it worse is his backers have to make an appearance an hour later and creatively retract things that he said.  Presidents need to project leadership, this guy is a puppet to his party.

With Trump you would get a sarcastic statement that in someways made sense.  “Hey German Hillary, your gonna be screwed if you buy oil from Putin!”.   He told other countries to do their fair share and stop mooching off the US.  He may not have been liked by other countries but they had to respect what he said. 

It’s the people under the president that get the work done, the president goes out in public and presses it. Trump came across as an asshole but you understood what he was trying to get done.  Biden tries to talk tough but his audience knows it’s just words off a teleprompter.

They both are not my choice as a future president but as far as a comparison I would say Trump was more effective.

• Like 2

I see even you could not pull the trigger for your boy not even in a bullshit snomobile fourm election . Enough said on your part with that 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

If he would've behaved like an adult, things would be very different. 

Wrong . No matter what he did it would have been  and was a all hands on deck he must be stoped at any cost .  To dangerous to extreme dontcha know 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Wrong . No matter what he did it would have been  and was a all hands on deck he must be stoped at any cost .  To dangerous to extreme dontcha know 

For democrats yes. They are not the ones who he lost in 2020.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Without reading through your nonsense.

Dude, Trump is the republican party and 81% of the country are blaming 81 million for its demise.

Your inability to understand percentages is fucking hilarious.  You obviously failed 3rd grade math.

4 hours ago, Badger** said:

Sound like your calling out 22 people on this site for standing up for what they believe in, but if you want make it about me I can handle it and the rest of the site can also see it. You just keep doing you Steve. :thumb: 

No, just the retards.  Keep being you Rob.

Turn off the cnn.

Perhaps you should.  Hard to know it came from there if you didn't watch it.  Cue up Captain Contradiction to say something else stupid or spew out another name.

Someone's really buthurt.  ^^^^^^

Your spelling is a strong indicator of your intelligence, or lack thereof.  First moron I've ever met that can't even spell butt.

4 hours ago, Badger** said:

Good luck. try to play nice. I got to get back to work selling meat. Packer party today if they lose it's game over for the year.

You've already proven you suck at your job and you lie like hell and now...selling meat on a Sunday, rofl.  At least you are right on the Pack sucking.  Congrats, you have something in common.

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

387CFE66-055F-4737-AFF6-BC58E3807CDE.png

That is one sick motherfucker.

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Well there's only Right OR Left don't ya know!!!  :lol:  :suicide:

Only to the mentally challenged that hang out here.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Biden would drool, shit his pants, sniff some young child and grin like he understands no more than AC...because he doesn't understand shit.  Desantis will try to appeal to the anti-vaxxers and drop some other verbal diarrhea that proves neither are fit to be in office.  Bring on the real candidates, not these fucking losers.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

It'll be hard to beat this one. 

Really hard.

57 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/53431-tuesday-is-the-2024-presidential-primary-wh0-d0-y0u-v0te-f0ur/

g0 v0+e oR yER ah LiBeRAL dERRrrrrrrr dEM0crAT anD eYe W0n'+ b yUR fRIenD :crazy:

While retarded, you didn't try hard enough.  Badger's honest try is still way worse than your failed intent.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Your inability to understand percentages is fucking hilarious.  You obviously failed 3rd grade math.

No, just the retards.  Keep being you Rob.

Perhaps you should.  Hard to know it came from there if you didn't watch it.  Cue up Captain Contradiction to say something else stupid or spew out another name.

Your spelling is a strong indicator of your intelligence, or lack thereof.  First moron I've ever met that can't even spell butt.

You've already proven you suck at your job and you lie like hell and now...selling meat on a Sunday, rofl.  At least you are right on the Pack sucking.  Congrats, you have something in common.

That is one sick motherfucker.

Only to the mentally challenged that hang out here.

Biden would drool, shit his pants, sniff some young child and grin like he understands no more than AC...because he doesn't understand shit.  Desantis will try to appeal to the anti-vaxxers and drop some other verbal diarrhea that proves neither are fit to be in office.  Bring on the real candidates, not these fucking losers.

Really hard.

While retarded, you didn't try hard enough.  Badger's honest try is still way worse than your failed intent.

d0n'T usE MuLtiq0utE, iT hUrTs mAH bRaYNe :crazy: