Check your account email address ×

Was or is this country and the world better off under Biden or was it better off under Trump?? Poll<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Poll   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Is this country and the world better off with Biden or was it better off under Trump??

• Better off under Biden
    • Better off under Trump

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

factor in covid and Trump's handling of it during an election year, $20T in stimulus and PPP giveaways with no plan to pay for them, going from the lowest interest rates in our history to reverting back to 2008 interest rates now (Federal Reserve), production cuts and numerous other factors... 

well, that kind of stuff should all be ignored

and still managed to lose

may as well have a poll asking which MAGA hat looks better, the red one or the white one

he has small hands too

temporarily hijacked by the tea party magatards

if Trump is such a great choice and a 'lock', maybe he should run as an independent  ;)

don't be hypocritical 

:lmao:

iT'z yER fAULt! :crazy:

again, narcissism 

plus... the grift

yes... here's why

AcclaimedJointAlaskanhusky-size_restrict

much like Trump made Biden the POTUS

Hilly made Trump the POTUS

had the D's ran someone else... maybe things would have went differently but that water is already over the dam.

Without reading through your nonsense.

Dude, Trump is the republican party and 81% of the country are blaming 81 million for its demise.

52 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just a stupid poll for FSCE.Anyone with half a brain can taste the flavour of this forum and predict the results. This is nothing more than Badger trying to fit in after all his white knighting for 550 failed and getting kicked off of AC's bandwagon as fast as he jumped on.

Just a serious cry for attention and he's getting it. He appreciates it guys :bc:

Sound like your calling out 22 people on this site for standing up for what they believe in, but if you want make it about me I can handle it and the rest of the site can also see it. You just keep doing you Steve. :thumb: 

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Without reading through your nonsense.

Dude, Trump is the republican party and 81% of the country are blaming 81 million for its demise.

yes... very challenging for you I can imagine.

here was my response to your post... 

temporarily hijacked by the tea party magatards

if Trump is such a great choice and a 'lock', maybe he should run as an independent  ;)

so, if he's so great and popular, wonderful and effective, yet already threatened the republicans to run as an independent (2021) unless they kept paying his legal bills... should he cowboy up and actually fucking do it?   

I'd speculate he couldn't even pull Ross Perot's worst results without that (R) next to his name.  

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Sound like your calling out 22 people on this site for standing up for what they believe in, but if you want make it about me I can handle it and the rest of the site can also see it. You just keep doing you Steve. :thumb: 

:lol:No I just called out you the OP:lol:

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

So which 22 people is that Badger? I see you’re only 1 of 5 :lol::owned:

10410F25-52EF-4295-993D-6A85E17A40A7.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Are votes for Trump the same as "Likes"??? Does that make them your "friend"???

On 10/23/2022 at 9:41 AM, Badger** said:

Apparently the rest of the class didn't get your message Steve, people can like who they want, keep your fucking Canadian nose out of it. Most of the guys on here are good honest hard working people and they don't you to tell them who to like and who to not like.:bigfinger:

Keep your fucking reach around to your two friends. :wackit:

:owned::bigfinger:

231445.jpg

I know you take this stuff super serious :lol:

On 10/22/2022 at 7:34 PM, Badger** said:

Not too bad for a guy who doesn't hang out here day and night. :lol:

52964872_10213888269026671_5267276445033431040_n.jpg

So if you compare the results of the 2 polls it seems the consensus is that although all feel they were better off under Trump just about all would rather have DeSantis in 24.Interesting:news:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

Save for 1 member I have never seen anyone praising Joe here.

Actually two. Dumb and Dumber 

On 10/9/2022 at 8:29 AM, Mainecat said:

Whiners……good work sleepy Joe.

On 10/16/2022 at 7:54 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope...Biden has us covered....I admire his unwavering support and dedication. That's what being a strong leader is all about.:thumb: