Check your account email address ×

Was or is this country and the world better off under Biden or was it better off under Trump?? Poll<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Poll   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Is this country and the world better off with Biden or was it better off under Trump??

• Better off under Biden
    • Better off under Trump

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

All that and petulant child couldn't stop poking the democrats. If he just would've put his head down and stayed off social media things today would've been very different. You don't have to like the the guy, but you can at least respect him. His behavior lost him respect.

He would win today though.

Biden would be destroyed.

:lol:

Just now, Steve753 said:

All that and petulant child couldn't stop poking the democrats. If he just would've put his head down and stayed off social media things today would've been very different. You don't have to like the the guy, but you can at least respect him. His behavior lost him respect.

Stop poking the Democrats?  Dude, are you drunk already this morning?  A lot of his "poking the Democrats" was a direct result of the utter bullshit they were trying to pull off against him.  Does the Russian Collusion topic ring a bell?  How long was that narrative strung along?  Not to mention every other move he tried to make that the Dems pushed back on.  

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

2016-2019 was Epic times for sure. Being pro America was cool again. 

I give the Democrats credit for being able to destroy Trump, start race Wars, Defund Police, and terrify the shit out of people with Covid....Absolute Savages. 

Agree with all of it. Trump wasn't smart enough to use it all against them. Instead he just fanned the flames.

Just now, Bontz said:

Stop poking the Democrats?  Dude, are you drunk already this morning?  A lot of his "poking the Democrats" was a direct result of the utter bullshit they were trying to pull off against him.  Does the Russian Collusion topic ring a bell?  How long was that narrative strung along?  Not to mention every other move he tried to make that the Dems pushed back on.  

It's takes 2. Had he just ignored them. But he couldn't.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Yeah its easy to say if only he ignored them...

Not many people could handle the onslaught he faced with the media 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're pretty thick as well. Seriously was there anything beneficial to be had from Trumps social media behavior. It only hurt him.

I don't base my opinion of a politician by what he Tweets.

That is like 'lowest common denominator' thinking.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Agree with all of it. Trump wasn't smart enough to use it all against them. Instead he just fanned the flames.

I bet if you used foam on that butthurt instead of water it would make you feel more relief...

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

you can just feel who voted for that stuttering abomination by their responses in this thread .

its fine. no need to confirm it.we know already anyway .i'd be embarrassed too if i was an easily led Fruit loop.

Edited by ZR800efi

Just now, Snake said:

I don't base my opinion of a politician by what he Tweets.

That is like 'lowest common denominator' thinking.

I bet if you used foam on that butthurt instead of water it would make you feel more relief...

You're not everyone. Maybe you should get that through your thick head.

:bc:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

It's takes 2. Had he just ignored them. But he couldn't.

And you were calling someone else "thick"?  JFC man - how do you ignore the level of bullshit they were throwing at him??  I agree there were times where he could've kept his mouth shut, but a lot of it was due to the complete insanity of the FBI, DOJ, and DC as a whole.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's not the answee to the topic question though.

see beelough... 

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You have two choices not three choices here and you seem to not be able to answer what you call is a stupid question. I can respect anyone who will stand up for what they believe in.

did both of you forget to take your anti-retardation medication this morning?

dumb badger.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That wasn't the question. Take away all the bullshit and on an absolute personal level was your life better for the first 3 years of the Trump presidency? The Covid years will be, IMO, be one of the most damaging years in history before all is said and done.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What happened to 81 million.

Trump would increase his count.

Everyone seems to forget one simple fact, that Trump gained more votes than any other sitting president

President Donald Trump has so far received 73.6 million popular votes in the 2020 election, surpassing the previous record set by President Barack Obama by more than 7 million, giving him the most votes of any sitting president in U.S. history.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

And you were calling someone else "thick"?  JFC man - how do you ignore the level of bullshit they were throwing at him??  I agree there were times where he could've kept his mouth shut, but a lot of it was due to the complete insanity of the FBI, DOJ, and DC as a whole.

Did it help him not ignoring it? He lost respect by the way he handled it. I truly believe he'd still be in office if he ignored the bullshit.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

see beelough... 

did both of you forget to take your anti-retardation medication this morning?

dumb badger.png

But that's not the question you're better off just not coming in here then. :bc:

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

That wasn't the question. Take away all the bullshit and on an absolute personal level was your life better for the first 3 years of the Trump presidency? The Covid years will be, IMO, be one of the most damaging years in history before all is said and done.

Other than paying more for things it's the same.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, irv said:

Aah, did he hurt your feels, Stephanie? Poor thing. I hope you can recover from it some day. 

I'd say you're in the top 3 for hurt feelings on this site. 

:bc:

It was nice seeing someone who calls themselves a Republican not being a absolute apologetic pussy.  Being led around by the media and Dems on every issue.  Fuck all these sissy men who have to hide behind the skirts of conservative women because they are scared to death of media backlash.  Pretty sad all around.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Other than paying more for things it's the same.

So paying more for things doesn't affect other aspects of your life? You're a lucky man! Too bad it affects the old and poor. In my retail business I come in contact to many young and old who have no idea how they're going to heat their homes or keep their lights on. Luckily there are many organizations that are donating food for them, at least they won't starve.

• Like 2

Nice. Make a poll.  Does Badger's shit or AC's shit smell worse.  Same exact poll as this.  We need an option that is better than tweedle dee or tweedle dum.  

As for better under who....considering the president can veto and write executive orders perhaps you should include more of the govn in your poll.  The one you may is stupid...but no surprise

Just now, Badger** said:

But that's not the question you're better off just not coming in here then. :bc:

nah, I'm not letting you off the hook that easy this time.

you asked a question

I gave you an answer

you didn't like the answer and did a terrible job articulating that you wanted me to take your poll and give you some sort of idiotic ammunition or angle for finger pointing.

in regards to your poll in a far right biased internet forum, here's my reply.

NEITHER!!!  

TRUMP SUCKS

BIDEN SUCKS

WHOMEVER THE IDIOTS IN THIS COUNTRY ELECT IN 2024 WILL ALSO LIKELY SUCK

any other questions? :)

ques·tion
/ˈkwesCH(ə)n/

noun

1. a sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information.
    "we hope this leaflet has been helpful in answering your questions"

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Did it help him not ignoring it? He lost respect by the way he handled it. I truly believe he'd still be in office if he ignored the bullshit.

Well, he received something like 73 or 74 million votes ... which surpassed even the almighty Obama.  So I'd say yes, it did help him.  Thanks to absentee voting and COVID, the incompetent geriatric we have in the Oval Office surpassed that vote count.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

So paying more for things doesn't affect other aspects of your life? You're a lucky man! Too bad it affects the old and poor. In my retail business I come in contact to many young and old who have no idea how they're going to heat their homes or keep their lights on. Luckily there are many organizations that are donating food for them, at least they won't starve.

Whose to say Trump would've controlled inflation anyway. Gas was cheap because of the pandemic.

• Like 1