Check your account email address ×

Was or is this country and the world better off under Biden or was it better off under Trump?? Poll<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Poll   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Is this country and the world better off with Biden or was it better off under Trump??

• Better off under Biden
    • Better off under Trump

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Ok, then just hemorrhoid face. :lol:9_9 

So anyhooow, Neal said Sorry About Your Life, because , well  he can see you’re struggling:news: Hang in there , autism is a bitch :bc:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

So anyhooow, Neal said Sorry About Your Life, because , well  he can see you’re struggling:news: Hang in there , autism is a bitch :bc:

And your erectile dysfunction it interrupts the signals between your brain and body, learn about its causes and treatments is a good first step. Hang in there limp dick. :thumbsup: 

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

And your erectile dysfunction it interrupts the signals between your brain and body, learn about its causes and treatments is a good first step. Hang in there limp dick. :thumbsup: 

What in the actual fuck??????

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I’m still in shock, this has to be the most immature fucking retarded low IQ with some gay overtones responses I’ve ever seen. Is this somehow funny? The the boys at the “home” laugh?

Does my penis occupy a lot of your thoughts? WTF 

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just now, HSR said:

I’m still in shock, this has to be the most immature fucking retarded low IQ with some gay overtones responses I’ve ever seen. Is this somehow funny? The the boys at the “home” laugh?

Does my penis occupy a lot of your thoughts? WTF 

Now turn that BS around on your post, get over yourself! Erectile dysfunction has nothing to do with being gay but only you will be that stupid to interpret as such. 

15 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Now turn that BS around on your post, get over yourself! Erectile dysfunction has nothing to do with being gay but only you will be that stupid to interpret as such. 

Seek help dude 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

naw there tailing about facebook and shit.

wtf is the point of a internet forum if it ain't debate and information on yiour interests 

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

X10!

You like to encourage the bull shit, he picked the wrong guy if he thinks I am going to walk away from a fight like Ronald Reagan said. 

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal or no weapon in the arsenals of the world is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have. It is a weapon that we as Americans do have. Let that be understood by those who practice terrorism and prey upon their neighbors."

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Badger** said:

You like to encourage the bull shit, he picked the wrong guy if he thinks I am going to walk away from a fight like Ronald Reagan said. 

Hes spot on about you.

:bc:

On 11/7/2022 at 7:43 AM, DriftBusta said:

Lame?  36 to ZERO.  I'd say the point has been proven, despite 9 pages of a couple of you obsessed dingleberries blathering on about everything but reality.  That is what is  :lame:  here. :lol:  

You were saying :news:  Excellent poll.