Check your account email address ×

Was or is this country and the world better off under Biden or was it better off under Trump?? Poll<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Poll   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Is this country and the world better off with Biden or was it better off under Trump??

• Better off under Biden
    • Better off under Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

So its ok for the DNC, DOJ, FBI and mainstream media to be wholly corrupt, as proven multiple times.  Got it.  At least we know where you stand.

Of course it's not ok. You're so thick you don't understand a leader needs to co exist with both sides. Not constantly poke them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Of course it's not ok. You're so thick you don't understand a leader needs to co exist with both sides. Not constantly poke them.

Thick?  Thick is not being able to quantify which was worse by an order of magnitudes.  Seriously, you're no one to be casting any aspersions about anyone elses intellect, given your IQ is about room temperature.   :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

00.1% here fall in the brain dead category

But yet Covfefe made national news for weeks and even ran on late night talk shows. One word misspelled :lol: 

• Like 2

• Gold Member

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Biden and Dems loves to "poke" "maga republicans" .....same shit different toilet 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thick?  Thick is not being able to quantify which was worse by an order of magnitudes.  Seriously, you're no one to be casting any aspersions about anyone elses intellect, given your IQ is about room temperature.   :lol: 

Did I hit a nerve? You're as sensitive as your hero Trump is. Maybe grow up a little.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Coexisting is how we got in this mess to begin with... :lol:

Come fucking on man... :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

Coexisting is how we got in this mess to begin with... :lol:

Come fucking on man... :lol:

You're pretty thick as well. Seriously was there anything beneficial to be had from Trumps social media behavior. It only hurt him.

I'd have to say for most Americans the Trump years were, without a doubt, were much better personally than they are now. It's not about being a "Trumper" it's about the facts. Strong economy, low unemployment, relative peace in the world, strong border policy etc. How can you reasonably disagree?

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Badger** said:

So you didn't vote?  

I did vote.

bookmark this post, or print it out or maybe make it your sig line and finally get through your thick skull.

in 2016 I did not vote for Clinton or Trump

in 2020 I did not vote for Biden or Trump

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

I'd have to say for most Americans the Trump years were, without a doubt, were much better personally than they are now. It's not about being a "Trumper" it's about the facts. Strong economy, low unemployment, relative peace in the world, strong border policy etc. How can you reasonably disagree?

All that and petulant child couldn't stop poking the democrats. If he just would've put his head down and stayed off social media things today would've been very different. You don't have to like the the guy, but you can at least respect him. His behavior lost him respect.

• Gold Member

2016-2019 was Epic times for sure. Being pro America was cool again. 

I give the Democrats credit for being able to destroy Trump, start race Wars, Defund Police, and terrify the shit out of people with Covid....Absolute Savages. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I did vote.

bookmark this post, or print it out or maybe make it your sig line and finally get through your thick skull.

That's not the answee to the topic question though.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

All that and petulant child couldn't stop poking the democrats. If he just would've put his head down and stayed off social media things today would've been very different. You don't have to like the the guy, but you can at least respect him. His behavior lost him respect.

Did the Democrats and Media poke Him every chance they got? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I did vote.

You have two choices not three choices here and you seem to not be able to answer what you call is a stupid question. I can respect anyone who will stand up for what they believe in.

Edited by Badger**