Check your account email address ×

Now that we totally fucked you for 2 years....

Snake

Oh FFS ... lighten up.  @HSR - no, I'm not using ignore (well, not on you ... there's only one person I use that for & that guy's not even in these ridiculous threads).  And no, I wasn't quoting anything as a "gotcha" ... it's called LAUGHING at the audacity that it's only Wolfie who trolls Jimmy and that it doesn't go both ways.

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yup

This was at a Walmart.  The potato chip isle was open but the garden center was closed.  It's all based Science of course.

I got that, but big umbrella stores like Walmart had to close down what was “non-essential” portions, right?

I do think that was garbage policy, btw.

Neal

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Ever listen to the list of side effects for drugs advertised on TV? Every single one has adverse reactions. Why do you keep insisting that there are none for the vax?

Not everyone has the same reaction to drugs. Those that are mentioned in drug ads are not just one person. It is a comprehensive list of maladies experienced by those in a study.

I could be wrong, and excuse me if I am, but you come across as more concerned with having an internet fight than with effectively advocating for your position.

But that's none of my business...

I think the issue has moved from all medications have side effects, to the vaccines has all the bad side effects imaginable (most all indicated with suspect information).  It’s become a boy that cried wolf scenario seemingly.

Neal

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Obama and Trump both put heavy restrictions on gain of function research during their presidency. These rules were circumvented by Fauchi in his funding of the Whuhan lab and others. Why should a life long bureaucrat be able to ignore the will of elected officials who are placed by the voters to make these kind of decisions about the people's business. Seems to me accountability is more important now than forgiveness.

Thought he also got around it by changing the definition of gain of function 

• Like 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

No I was not.   Fuck all is what is between your ears.

Neal

You said nothing and did nothing.

I know exactly what an ignorant coward like yourself would do?  Absolutely nothing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ACE said:

Thought he also got around it by changing the definition of gain of function 

The majority of the scientific community does not play along with his new definition. It really comes down to the cleavage sites on the COVID-19 virus as they are naturally occurring. So without a smoking gun from a wet market the virus as it is most certainly man made. Which is what the congressional report says.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure you did, you said fuck all.

1999564559_wingnutalert.thumb.jpg.de10b8877126a8f5ccb44e7ad8584d68.jpg

16 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

he's like a cornered rabid dog, barking and lashing out at everyone who doesn't see the world as he does.  

it may be a chemical imbalance or... manopause 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Hey I didn’t support closing any businesses.  

Neal

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure you did, you said fuck all.

29 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know exactly what an ignorant coward like yourself would do?  Absolutely nothing.

Intellectual Titan right here folks….holy fuck….😂

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The majority of the scientific community does not play along with his new definition. It really comes down to the cleavage sites on the COVID-19 virus as they are naturally occurring. So without a smoking gun from a wet market the virus as it is most certainly man made. Which is what the congressional report says.

Yup basically they say it was man made. Remember when saying that was ban worthy on social media?

Even his new strain they made.  They made a strain much more deadly. But they say it doesn’t count as gain of function because theres deadlier strains yet. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You did nothing either.  Hell you followed along suit and got your W a shot.  

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lol

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Yup basically they say it was man made. Remember when saying that was ban worthy on social media?

Even his new strain they made.  They made a strain much more deadly. But they say it doesn’t count as gain of function because theres deadlier strains yet. 

I don’t remember it being ban worthy, in fact it was nearly the first proclamation after it was discovered there was a lab there.

Neal

Citizens of shithole states demand that shitty leaders be held accountable for their shitty policies in a country in which elected leaders are never held accountable by their shitty citizenry.

The root cause of the issue remains unknown! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/1/2022 at 12:16 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

He's about as intellectual as a road apple.

• Gold Member

J don't hold much ill will to idiots who were just doing what they figured was right. The only ones i want to see swing from ropes are the politicians in charge of forcing it on people, the ones calling the shots at the big 4 vaccine manufacturers, and fauci and other medical professionals ' who knowingly lied.

the fucking tard at walmart screaming about only being 5 feet away in line or having a nervous breakdown over going the wrong way on a one way arrow street at the supermarket got enough problems haha.

but on top of these cocksuckers, id love to see the media giants get yanked out there offices and put on trial as well. 

the rest , eh fuck em. forgive but never forget . i know i lost a shitload of respect for many folks irl over there shittiness when they thought they had a moral green light to be  a complete fucking asshole. atleast we know whos who now.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member

the cowardice in people and there willingness to turn on family and life long friends was truly something to behold.

all it talkes is to scare 75 percent of people and it seems they will step on the neck of their Neighbours if it means being 1 percent safer.

seen people who were friends 20 plus years wish death on each other.  it got really fucking dumb on my facebook.

@ZR800efi It really was quite ridiculous, and sometimes straight up comedy, what people would do or say.  Put on a shirt like this and walk through your local grocery store... the reactions of some are PRICELESS!

27B5892B-8EF3-44A2-9460-265A2499B556.jpeg

Edited by Mag6240

25 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

@ZR800efi It really was quite ridiculous, and sometimes straight up comedy, what people would do or say.  Put on a shirt like this and walk through your local grocery store... the reactions of some are PRICELESS!

27B5892B-8EF3-44A2-9460-265A2499B556.jpeg

Love it.  My admin got me this one   :lol: 

84273762-A732-4444-AFE4-2BC471E63E04.jpeg

• Haha 1