Check your account email address ×

Is It Hopeless

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

what about "the inflation reduction act" ? does the title not mean what it says?

10 years for the IRS to rape and pillage us so we have to wait a decade to see if it helps

13 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Ron Paul warned us about the Federal Reserve but I don't know maybe nobody believed him but he was right

I sent Ron Paul $ and bought a Tshirt the first time he ran.  Might still have it.  

This country has a massive borrowing, spending and financial ignorance issues.  

Want, want, want....

Spend, spend, spend...

Debt, debt, debt...

wash, rinse and repeat 

• Like 2

On 9/25/2022 at 5:22 PM, Anler said:

We need to send $1 trillion to Ukraine!

I was stuck having to listen to npr all day at a job . Non fucking stop all day was ukrain need more money and troops from the west . And if not a Ukraine story it was the Jan 6th panel.

Than as filler it was racist shit .

I knew what this person was all about and bid accordingly 2400 buck day and still not enough . Next one there  is going to have to be figured 450 a hr 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I was stuck having to listen to npr all day at a job . Non fucking stop all day was ukrain need more money and troops from the west . And if not a Ukraine story it was the Jan 6th panel.

I knew what this person was all about and bid accordingly 2400 buck day and still not enough . Next one there  is going to have to be figured 450 a hr 

Puerto Rico is under water with no power. Florida is getting wrecked. Hey, we gotta help Ukraine. $2 billion per week!

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Plus you're a racist and a fascist!

• Haha 1