Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

19 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I ran my 22 rxc with the most weight transfer allowed and it made it super fun to ride , I kinda hate that the 137 skid doesnt have the adjustability that the former rxc's had

I always ran my procross sleds on the lowest block or just the bar both 137 and 129 but I don’t think you can get away with it on this one

How many turns on the headlight to get it close?  Looking like Im going to have to ride this thing at night on Friday BEFORE the planet melts down and it rains 1".  Trails will be done here next week.. 

4 hours ago, airflite1 said:

I'm surprised his engineer buddy didn't explain that to him before he decided to make a fool of himself. but then again I doubt he has any friends that work at Arctic.

He might have friends that direct traffic nearby.  Not sure any friends are in the cards though.  More like acquaintances that squirm a bit when he walks into a room 

• Like 2

On 11/26/2022 at 1:02 PM, mnstang said:

I'm glad we have all learned a thing or two here about whoops, track length, iron dog, bridging, and snowbikes.  I have updated the links for my professional online race training page.

Just hoping the man can educate us a little more here.  With the mad bridging capability of the 137", I'm not sure how we can get into that coveted bottom whoop area?  Seems like we will bridge right over it and not get the critical bottom whoop drive?

Regardless, I updated my website, I was so wrong before!!

Screenshot_20221126-123819~7.png

Screenshot_20221126-120616~5.png

Still Gold... :roflcrying:

• Haha 1

RXC is a different skid, but I had a conversation with a friend of mine who put some miles on his 137 atac, and was complaining that it doesn't transfer

28 minutes ago, krom said:

RXC is a different skid, but I had a conversation with a friend of mine who put some miles on his 137 atac, and was complaining that it doesn't transfer

The RXC transfers hard for sure, you can actually whack it and pull the front end up going over washouts and shit that you never could on a PC. Until now there’s really been no snow here that wasn’t like mashed potatoes so maybe that’s why 

The headlight on this thing either sucks or I didn’t adjust it down far enough. I got 86 on the dash and 84 gps out of it on hard pack seasonal road tonight before I had to let out, pulled right up there but seemed like that was where it was gonna start falling flat for sure.

1 minute ago, Palu49 said:

The headlight on this thing either sucks or I didn’t adjust it down far enough. I got 86 on the dash and 84 gps out of it on hard pack seasonal road tonight before I had to let out, pulled right up there but seemed like that was where it was gonna start falling flat for sure.

Lower it down, per spec. Simple Philip's driver. Set it up with all your gear on or on sled and it is fucking amazing. Best light I have ever had on a sled.

23 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

419540680_18409508743055329_2012125247229380050_n.jpg.02dc3a1d31ccd0cce0cfcc0334bb68c3.jpg

I adjusted mine 3-4 times and it still too dark I dont understand why.

Just ride the little 340 next to it, it's a better sled anyway..😎

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

My tinnitus gets worse just watching the video with the sound turned off.  Might be worth it, sounds good at idle, but the ringing is definitely louder...:whiteflag:

Edited by p51mstg

16 hours ago, Palu49 said:

The RXC transfers hard for sure, you can actually whack it and pull the front end up going over washouts and shit that you never could on a PC. Until now there’s really been no snow here that wasn’t like mashed potatoes so maybe that’s why 

That's good to know. That's what I hate most about my 137 procross is lack of any transfer.  I plan to buy an 858 and am going to have a tough time deciding between the 129 and 137.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

My tinnitus gets worse just watching the video with the sound turned off.  Might be worth it, sounds good at idle, but the ringing is definitely louder...:whiteflag:

@taperk600 

17 minutes ago, MnDean said:

Slightly used speedwerx can.

Why would someone buy that POS

Screenshot_20240118_083849_Samsung Internet.jpg

isn't it obvious he's an idiot?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jonlafon1 said:

One look at this and i got one word "loud"..  I could see it for race day.. Trails not a chance..  

the person I tagged, it's his personal sleigh... ;)

if it's too loud, he may chime in

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the person I tagged, it's his personal sleigh... ;)

if it's too loud, he may chime in

10 fur..  I almost pulled the trigger on a speedwerx muffler.. The trail friendly one.. I figured this would cure all the problems.. Clutching, transfer block location, hard seat, headlight,  well you get the idea..  The sound would make me forget about those things.. Maybe get it on before the wife rides it and she doesn't notice the sound?  Hey honey its a race sled!   maybe?  :wrong:

Edited by jonlafon1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MnDean said:

Exactly correct "idiot" and $400.00 to boot, when for $22.00 he could of just got this.

Screenshot_20240118_100226_Samsung Internet.jpg

Does the Thrush decal with woody woodpecker add as much power as the speedwerx decal?

• Haha 1