Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

3 minutes ago, krom said:

You know he's never going to do that, he's way to big of a pussy to ever back up any of his bullshit.

I'll let him race you. I backed up everything already. 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Only thing you've ever backed up, is proving yourself wrong by posting the pic of the brake line

6 minutes ago, krom said:

Only thing you've ever backed up, is proving yourself wrong by posting the pic of the brake line

Really? Ok. What ever the guy from Sun and Znow in NY M, NY, says.

23 minutes ago, krom said:

see the Hay Days thread... :roflcrying:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I'll race you on the recently commandeered, lowered, and hasn't ran for 6 years Sno Pro 500.

Pinehurst to Ice Cracking to Hoot Owl and back to Pinehurst.

• Haha 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I'll race you on the recently commandeered, lowered, and hasn't ran for 6 years Sno Pro 500.

Nah. Dont ride with ass holes. Dont race at all, actually. Rather enjoy the ride with friends.

50 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sleds suspension is set up by weight. You need to figure in your suspension settlement point. Most dont have a clue. I'm guessing this is way above your understanding of why you need to adjust. 

Just a little tip, when setting up your suspension, you are adjusting the sag for your weight, if you weigh 120lbs there its a recommended amount of sag to adjust for, if you weigh 220lbs you are adjusting to the same recommended amount of sag, so your machine should sit the same no matter what the rider weighs.

25 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I offered to electrical tape the right grip and throttle block them for 50mph... nope. 

maybe you could offer to help him properly adjust his suspension and headlight? 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I offered to electrical tape the right grip and throttle block them for 50mph... nope. 

maybe you could offer to help him properly adjust his suspension and headlight? 

I think I have a throttle limiter kit lined up for it.

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I think I have a throttle limiter kit lined up for it.

You don't get it. I have never raced. No interest.  More fun riding with friends and family.  Gave up speed 15 years ago. You have as well it seems, yet you live in the past. Any points championships in your past? Sled related, not boring cars. Dont care either way though. 

Edited by ZR6000RR

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You don't get it. I have never raced. No interest.  More fun riding with friends and family.  Gave up speed 15 years ago. You have as well it seems, yet you live in the past. Any points championships in your past? Sled related, not boring cars. Dont care either way though. 

That really wasn't directed at you, but whatever.

There has been some moments one would think I knew what I was doing.

Just now, racinfarmer said:

That really wasn't directed at you, but whatever.

There has been some moments one would think I knew what I was doing.

Possibly,  but probably not.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

do you have to adjust the headlights with all that extra power?

asking for an imbecile... 

It depends if you have your suspension setup properly to wheelie 

• Like 1

My headlight is also pointed at the moon so throw me in the moron category with Greg. The thing must be good because I forgot my hybrid helmet wasn’t in the trailer so I was riding at night with amber goggle lenses on single track trails and made it back to the truck.

Sled pulls hard from 0-72 which is the highest I saw because I couldn’t see shit.

Coupling block was on 3 but if I whacked it coming through a corner it’d lift the skis still, that may be because of how hard the trails were and running 144 studs though.

Can get way up around the body work super easy and going side to side when you’re going through S turns is seamless.

Seat is comfortable if you’re not up on the tank riding hard, in that case your prostate will be bruised which is really my only complaint with the sled so far.

10 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Just a little tip, when setting up your suspension, you are adjusting the sag for your weight, if you weigh 120lbs there its a recommended amount of sag to adjust for, if you weigh 220lbs you are adjusting to the same recommended amount of sag, so your machine should sit the same no matter what the rider weighs.

Dont go bringing facts and correct suspension setup into this

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Dont go bringing facts and correct suspension setup into this

I'm surprised his engineer buddy didn't explain that to him before he decided to make a fool of himself. but then again I doubt he has any friends that work at Arctic.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Wait, you can adjust the suspension? I thought you just got on it and rode. Arctic cat engineers know more than us so why change anything 

22 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Wait, you can adjust the suspension? I thought you just got on it and rode. Arctic cat engineers know more than us so why change anything 

@Not greg b was about to get his sawzall and plastic welder out to adjust the headlight until Jimmy set him straight.  

he's a treasure trove of top notch information.

• Haha 2

I was just informed that there is an update out to move the RXC coupling block/shaft slightly forward on the rail to promote faster coupling. I’ll post it when he sends me the email with the information and instructions 

• Confused 1