Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

2 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Jesus and I thought northstarrick was a drunken retard. 

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

Let me refrase that for stupid people like you. When you take out of the box and go ride the fucking thing they are high until it gets dark and you can go adjust them you petty fuck. If I had an away to set them well in the day I probably would. Every cat for the last 15 years has had them pointed high except your’s because you get them hand built at the factory by engineers. 

b65d61bcce1d51c38c041724738a563d.gif

did you two get the batshit crazy signal or something?

1 minute ago, krom said:

Every one is adjusted at the factory....

in fairness to the imbecile... are these the same folks installing the upper a-arm ball joint screw?

Just now, Not greg b said:

Let me refrase that for stupid people like you. When you take out of the box and go ride the fucking thing they are high until it gets dark and you can go adjust them you petty fuck. If I had an away to set them well in the day I probably would. Every cat for the last 15 years has had them pointed high except your’s because you get them hand built at the factory by engineers. 

I waited till dark. Set my sled at the recommended distance from my garage door. Measured and used tape at the appropriate height. Sat on the running sled and bam! 5 minutes later, I was spot on. Will adjust in the field if needed, but as I said. Easiest I have ever felt with. kROMMER might even be capable. Well?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, krom said:

Every one is adjusted at the factory....

No where on the line is there a headlight aiming station. I've been there. Keep blowing your Governor. 

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I waited till dark. Set my sled at the recommended distance from my garage door. Measured and used tape at the appropriate height. Sat on the running sled and bam! 5 minutes later, I was spot on. Will adjust in the field if needed, but as I said. Easiest I have ever felt with. kROMMER might even be capable. Well?

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I laughed at him to. kROMMER that is. 

2 hours ago, jonlafon1 said:

The front spring is a dual rate/2 springs with the separator/cup.. Basically a soft short spring stacked on top of a monster spring .. Way to stiff for me or the wife. Not sure if they have addressed the Shock "rub" of years past with these dual rate/2 spring system???   Anyone know if this is a issue anymore?  I know it used to be. .  I might have a part number of another spring that may work for you also.. Up to you if you want to try the stocker out of the RXC.. 

image.thumb.png.0dee4eba3f1ffbb26e9f0b74853bd004.png 

FYI a  170 lb spring on top of a 250, will give you 100 lb spring rate, until the plastic spacer bottoms out against the adjuster nuts, then it switches to 250.  Putting the spacer with the shorter side up will make it act as a 100 lb spring for further in the travel

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I laughed at him to. kROMMER that is. 

Still haven't figured out how not to look like a moron, and quote yourself I see..

image.thumb.png.d88dc0cc0ec22ecf9694b437c9d0a887.png

You think they stamp tunnels at the factory, its no suprise you couldn't figure out where the headlight gets adjusted

26 minutes ago, krom said:

Still haven't figured out how not to look like a moron, and quote yourself I see..

image.thumb.png.d88dc0cc0ec22ecf9694b437c9d0a887.png

You think they stamp tunnels at the factory, its no suprise you couldn't figure out where the headlight gets adjusted

Fuck! You are stupid! They test the lights, but ni place in TRF, adjusts them. That is a person to person thing. Owned!

11 minutes ago, mnstang said:

9hp gain on catalyst with a y pipe and software.  Impressive for a 600

https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?id=100064798955970&story_fbid=794150706088221

do you have to adjust the headlights with all that extra power?

asking for an imbecile... 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You would not have to, being used to 500 power. Just a hunch. Slightly more simple than Greg. 

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You mean you've never adjusted the lights on every car, truck, atv, sled, sxs, boat and airplane you bought???
None of them ever get adjusted at the factory.

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You would not have to, being used to 500 power. Just a hunch. Slightly more simple than Greg. 

are you up for that 50mph limited race against a 500 yet?

you do realize I have more than one sled don't you? 

probably not... I forget at times how mentally challenged you are 

1 minute ago, krom said:

You mean you've never adjusted the lights on every car, truck, atv, sled, sxs, boat and airplane you bought???

I like to see where the raccoons and owls are at night... 

• Haha 1

Just now, krom said:

Not sleds. Not ATV's. Just a fact. Set at a point, then it is up to you. .

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you up for that 50mph limited race against a 500 yet?

you do realize I have more than one sled don't you? 

probably not... I forget at times how mentally challenged you are 

I only realize you are an idiot.

1 hour ago, krom said:

FYI a  170 lb spring on top of a 250, will give you 100 lb spring rate, until the plastic spacer bottoms out against the adjuster nuts, then it switches to 250.  Putting the spacer with the shorter side up will make it act as a 100 lb spring for further in the travel

Has the shock body/threads damage been addressed with this dual spring set up? 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Not sleds. Not ATV's. Just a fact. Set at a point, then it is up to you. .

so if you put some lard ass that sits behind a desk all day and has a shitty diet on a stock sled it will point at the same spot on the garage door (:roflcrying:) as someone who's lighter, fit and not drunk or stoned when he posts online in a snowmobile forum?

interesting...

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so if you put some lard ass that sits behind a desk all day and has a shitty diet on a stock sled it will point at the same spot on the garage door (:roflcrying:) as someone who's lighter, fit and not drunk or stoned when he posts online in a snowmobile forum?

interesting...

Sleds suspension is set up by weight. You need to figure in your suspension settlement point. Most dont have a clue. I'm guessing this is way above your understanding of why you need to adjust. 

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sleds suspension is set up by weight. You need to figure in your suspension settlement point. Most dont have a clue. I'm guessing this is way above your understanding of why you need to adjust. 

holy fuck... are you serious?  :roflcrying:

shall I dig up the post where you were adjusting your FTS spring the wrong way and adding ski pressure?   good lord, you don't know your asshole from a manual typewriter... :lol2:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Has the shock body/threads damage been addressed with this dual spring set up? 

Nope, but in the overall scheme of things, its not the end of the world, just another wear part to be replaced every 3k-5k miles

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

holy fuck... are you serious?  :roflcrying:

shall I dig up the post where you were adjusting your FTS spring the wrong way and adding ski pressure?   good lord, you don't know your asshole from a manual typewriter... :lol2:

Fuck you really are worth nothing. 

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so are we going to do this speed limited race or what?

I'm also interested in your RR if @racinfarmer or @airflite1 haven't already overpaid for it

You know he's never going to do that, he's way to big of a pussy to ever back up any of his bullshit.