Check your account email address ×

Material on foreign nation's nuclear capabilities seized at Trump's Mar-a-Lago

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump should be locked up until his trial. He’s a threat to national security.

https://archive.ph/WbtyQ

Do the world a favor. Go knock your forehead into the door frame of your house as hard as you can. Maybe it will knock a little sense into you.😆

• Like 2

There's no proof that this is true in the least bit. The FBI and DoJ are intentionally "leaking" information that can't be proven or disproven to influence idiots. This will continue until Nov 8 then disappear from headlines... 

• Like 7

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

So fuck national security and every veteran that fought for it right?

If it's a national security issue how do you know about it? And why did you post it on the INTERNET??:lol:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

There's no proof that this is true in the least bit. The FBI and DoJ are intentionally "leaking" information that can't be proven or disproven to influence idiots. This will continue until Nov 8 then disappear from headlines... 

This. 

Foreign nations nuclear capabilities could mean Iran's or Russia.   Doesn't mean an ally and doesn't mean its not common knowledge throughout the world. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

Exactly and look at the people falling for it.

• Gold Member

From the article...

Records that deal with such programs are kept under lock and key, almost always in a secure compartmented information facility, with a designated control officer to keep careful tabs on their location.

so where was the control officer, on a coffee break?

I know, trump had the IMF steal the stuff for him. :lol:

I seriously wonder ... take away the TDS cultists here who post about Trump on a daily basis, would we ever really hear about Trump on FS?  Morons like @Mainecatand his ilk who keep deflecting and pointing at "Trump Defenders" ... yet I don't know that I've really seen any of those so called "Defenders" post much, if anything, about Trump (let alone on a daily or HOURLY basis) on their own.  I literally get all my news about Trump from the TDS'ers here every day ... I don't need CNN, FOX, or MSNBC.

• Like 4