Check your account email address ×

Material on foreign nation's nuclear capabilities seized at Trump's Mar-a-Lago

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I seriously wonder ... take away the TDS cultists here who post about Trump on a daily basis, would we ever really hear about Trump on FS?  Morons like @Mainecatand his ilk who keep deflecting and pointing at "Trump Defenders" ... yet I don't know that I've really seen any of those so called "Defenders" post much, if anything, about Trump (let alone on a daily or HOURLY basis) on their own.  I literally get all my news about Trump from the TDS'ers here every day ... I don't need CNN, FOX, or MSNBC.

YUP!! 

I told MC that myself. I get all my Trump news from Him.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

It’s never trumps fault……the pacifiers here are fascists like him.

It's always Trump's fault ... the resident morons here say so, as they're gut hooked DAILY :lol2:  How many times have you cried at night, knowing the bullshit you're (or as you'd type it ... YOUR) being fed continuously falls through and ends up being a big ol' nothing burger???

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So fuck national security and every veteran that fought for it right?

You do understand as a ex president for the next 3 terms he gets weekly briefings of the highest clearance updates right ? Oboma still gets them also.  You don't have to like it but it is reality . 

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You do understand as a ex president for the next 3 teems he gets weekly briefings of the highest clearance updates right ? Oboma still gets them also.  You don't have to like it but it is reality . 

Don’t confuse him with reality 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So fuck national security and every veteran that fought for it right?

What a fraud....if you gave one iota about national security, you would be freaking out on what's going on at our borders. Now that's a legitimate threat to our national security.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What a fraud....if you gave one iota about national security, you would be freaking out on what's going on at our borders. Now that's a legitimate threat to our national security.

But duh Underground?