Check your account email address ×

Cadillac Escalade V

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Never said I didn't.....now go drown in your driveway.

And no silver spoon in me at all.... I think we've been down this road before. Been working ever since I was 15, borrowed $900 of the $1100 cost from my dad to buy a 1978 RM125 dirt bike. He made sure I learned a lesson on financial responsibility and had me pay it back weekly from my paper route money. That was quite a feat for a 15 year old to do but I did it and that responsibility has carried over my entire lifetime.  Never been late on any payments from mortgage to credit cards and pretty proud of a 822 credit score.....thanks Dad.

Continued working hard at blue collar jobs while many of my friends went on to college....I just wanted to make money. Drove a forklift 2nd and 3rd shifts for about 6 years...Friday nights were rough when I had to go to work and friends wanted to party. Numerous times I went to work and drove that forklift under the influence but I sure could make that truck dance....have to admit I was pretty good at driving one  and stacking pallets of bottles 30 feet+ high, even while under shrooms

Went on to my current job and have been there for 34 years come January.....could have retired comfortably over 4 years ago but here I am still working and even volunteering for most Saturdays at time and a half. 

Silver spoon my ass...:bigfinger:.I have worked hard for everything in life....a bit frugal in some areas. Haven't bought a new car since my 1985 Iroc-z. But extravagant in other areas....have spent nearly 1k already in restocking fireworks for next year....lol.  

Haha....wow,  I think I've only seen 1 or 2 of the wagon versions in real life. Awesome cars for sure, the V is the best overall car I have ever owned and that Wagon is only going up in value....very hard to come by.:bc:

TLDR

3 minutes ago, soeaster said:

Nope.

There is no gas engine that makes as much torque as low in the rpm range as the ecoboost ....it’s a beast when pulling heavy shit 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

There is no gas engine that makes as much torque as low in the rpm range as the ecoboost ....it’s a beast when pulling heavy shit 

Pulled Ace’s panties right off, that’s why he hates them

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll stick with my 6.2.  You should try one since you said you haven't.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Pulled Ace’s panties right off, that’s why he hates them

Normal person— hey have you seen this cool new Cadillac?!!?

bmw weirdo— dude I paid way less for my high mileage bmw car And it’s just as fast as that Cadillac I can’t afford!!

me— cool story bro 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ACE said:

Normal person— hey have you seen this cool new Cadillac?!!?

bmw weirdo— dude I paid way less for my high mileage bmw car And it’s just as fast as that Cadillac I can’t afford!!

me— cool story bro 

I like your argument that every GM is the biggest or baddest, at what they do, right till you got to the Cadillac... which "rides nice".....

45,000 miles...  'high mileage'... :lol:

"That I can afford"..... simply over the top triggered... :lmao:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Its also a thirsty pig.  If I need to tow serious weight, diesel is really the only option.

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Its also a thirsty pig.  If I need to tow serious weight, diesel is really the only option.

The eco depending on the truck setup is fine for 12k lbs or so. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The eco depending on the truck setup is fine for 12k lbs or so. 

What set up would that be? It's still a half ton no matter how much lipstick you put on it.

9 hours ago, Snake said:

I like your argument that every GM is the biggest or baddest, at what they do, right till you got to the Cadillac... which "rides nice".....

45,000 miles...  'high mileage'... :lol:

"That I can afford"..... simply over the top triggered... :lmao:

calm down holy shit 

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Seems to me that people who think the EB is impressive are coming from a 5.4 Ford which is one under performing piece of shit 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Seems to me that people who think the EB is impressive are coming from a 5.4 Ford which is one under performing piece of shit 

The EB is impressive compared to anything but a diesel. You’d have to be fully retarded not to understand that 

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

I had a Lariat with a 5.4….good god what a turd.😂

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The EB is impressive compared to anything but a diesel. You’d have to be fully retarded not to understand that 

It sucks down the gas with a trailer on though.  my riding buddy has the 3.5 EB, he's in the 9's with a clam shell trailer and 2 sleds where I'm in the 14-15 with the same..

I just hate the front door windows on Ford trucks, that stupid dip down just ruins the lines of the truck, looks hideous 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

6.2 10 speed is better 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

6.2 10 speed is better 

One thing I don't like about the 10spd is it is constantly shifting, just the slightest movement on the gas pedal and it's shifting. I found that annoying