Check your account email address ×

Cadillac Escalade V

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Snake said:

If I wannabe goin' 50mph slower, yeah... :lol:

Ever hear of a custom tune ? 

My Escalade has had no speed governor for years.  

:smack:

Still different animals IMO anyway.

When I worked at the Boat dealer we always use to laugh at the Guys picking up their Boats with their X5s or Merc suvs . 

9 times outta 10 they got a pickup or full frame SUV a year later. 

A Cadillac isn’t fit to be in the same parking lot as a bmw ....nothing GM or Ford has ever made is. Drew is the biggest GM retard homer on the planet and it took him exactly 1 hour of seat time in a new M4 to sell his Z06 and start shopping for an M car lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

When I worked at the Boat dealer we always use to laugh at the Guys picking up their Boats with their X5s or Merc suvs . 

174 limited.... at least it is respectable...

And some have a pickup already!

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

A Cadillac isn’t fit to be in the same parking lot as a bmw ....nothing GM or Ford has ever made is. Drew is the biggest GM retard homer on the planet and it took him exactly 1 hour of seat time in a new M4 to sell his Z06 and start shopping for an M car lol

if you can afford to build and maintain a BMW they are great. If not they suck dick. 

Im just poor White Trash so GM has never steered me wrong. Smoked plenty of BMWs with my shitty LS F-Body's :thumb:

• Like 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

if you can afford to build and maintain a BMW they are great. If not they suck dick. 

Im just poor White Trash so GM has never steered me wrong. Smoked plenty of BMWs with my shitty LS F-Body's :thumb:

M car parts costs are insane no doubt. I wouldn’t ever own a BMW if I had to depend on a dealer for anything. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I saw a sweet newer M6 the other day that had me drooling. Nice exhaust and stance was perfect . And im not a BMW guy but that thing would be my choice. 

I’d love an M6 Gran Sport. It’s just a tune away from 800lb ft of tq at the wheels. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Pete said:

That's a beast....Im quite content with my bone stock V....maybe when I retire and get bored, I will modify it somewhat.20211118_115626.thumb.jpg.07ccb999bcde260ed820e949b12449e9.jpg

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I can vouche for that...had an M5 that spent more time in shop than I drove it......dumped it as soon as extended warranty wrapped up. Bought my V and couldn't be happier.....zero issues with over 7 years of ownership. Change oil and go. Simply flawless.

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Suv racing is ghey

Yeah....that's kinda what cars are for. I use the Escalade for longer trips or when bringing my dogs with us.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's a beast....Im quite content with my bone stock V....maybe when I retire and get bored, I will modify it somewhat.20211118_115626.thumb.jpg.07ccb999bcde260ed820e949b12449e9.jpg

I can vouche for that...had an M5 that spent more time in shop than I drove it......dumped it as soon as extended warranty wrapped up. Bought my V and couldn't be happier.....zero issues with over 7 years of ownership. Change oil and go. Simply flawless.

Yeah....that's kinda what cars are for. I use the Escalade for longer trips or when bringing my dogs with us.

Sounds like you contribute to a lot of global warming you silver spoon retard faggot. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sounds like you contribute to a lot of global warming you silver spoon retard faggot. 

Oh fuck,..

:Khashoggi:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

As much as I hate your Ukraine bullshit , You moved up a notch with me on that post Jersey :lol::thumb:

Dad has a CTS-V Wagon thing is awesome. 

17 hours ago, ACE said:

I dunno everyone has always said that BMW is just a Cadillac wannabe 

Nobody says that.  Not even close to the same demographic buyer.  Most Cadillacs are made for old nearly dead people.  The V however is a different story.  I wonder when they will be available.  Almost a 3 year wait on the V I ordered.

16 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I had Mercedes AMG ML63 and it towed my Malibu WAY better than my Escalade did.  GM shit is super underpowered and have crappy brakes.  Lowering the Escalade 4", adding a set of monster Wildwoods, and a Whipple leveled the playing field though.  Mine now stomps on X5Ms.  Well at least up to 140 or so

• Like 1