Check your account email address ×

Cadillac Escalade V

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Nobody says that.  Not even close to the same demographic buyer.  Most Cadillacs are made for old nearly dead people.  The V however is a different story.  I wonder when they will be available.  Almost a 3 year wait on the V I ordered.

I had Mercedes AMG ML63 and it towed my Malibu WAY better than my Escalade did.  GM shit is super underpowered and have crappy brakes.  Lowering the Escalade 4", adding a set of monster Wildwoods, and a Whipple leveled the playing field though.  Mine now stomps on X5Ms.  Well at least up to 140 or so

Id still rather drive ur Whipple Caddy over any BMW or Merc :dunno:

Edited by EvilBird

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

I would rather a Keep than any of the above. The German shit is to complicated and unreliable and the Caddy is made for Rap stars with a gold tooth. I will pass

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would rather a Keep than any of the above. The German shit is to complicated and unreliable and the Caddy is made for Rap stars with a gold tooth. I will pass

Nah Jeeps are for Girls . :whistle: 

Rap "Stars" are over Escalades and Caddys , they rap about driving Bentley's and Maybach's nowadays. Maybe in 2003 you were right. 

Either way im Cadillac for life , will always own at least one. 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Nobody says that.  Not even close to the same demographic buyer.  Most Cadillacs are made for old nearly dead people.  The V however is a different story.  I wonder when they will be available.  Almost a 3 year wait on the V I ordered.

I had Mercedes AMG ML63 and it towed my Malibu WAY better than my Escalade did.  GM shit is super underpowered and have crappy brakes.  Lowering the Escalade 4", adding a set of monster Wildwoods, and a Whipple leveled the playing field though.  Mine now stomps on X5Ms.  Well at least up to 140 or so

Not sure. BMW people here are looked at like the rich person on a reserve. They want the show so bad but it’s so fake 

15 minutes ago, ACE said:

Not sure. BMW people here are looked at like the rich person on a reserve. They want the show so bad but it’s so fake 

$33k extra to be slower is a helluva way to be 'rich'.... :lol: :lol:

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, ACE said:

same here in Connecticut ....BMW's are a dime a dozen for the Snobby New Englander look at me douche. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

You keep saying slower as if speed limits dont exist . 

how often do you use that ? 

nowadays with all the idiots in phones Id rather be comfortable than worry about top speed:news:

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

they want to be looked at as rich but often it’s the lower middle class that can barely make a payment and can’t afford an oil filter

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You keep saying slower as if speed limits dont exist . 

how often do you use that ? 

nowadays with all the idiots in phones Id rather be comfortable than worry about top speed:news:

Maybe he lives in Germany?

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ACE said:

they want to be looked at as rich but often it’s the lower middle class that can barely make a payment and can’t afford an oil filter

At Hard Rock last week, this Guy in his BMW thought he was so cool when he got out , until the Lambo pulled up and parked in front of Him and and nobody looked at the Bimmer :lol:

B13A4BA2-FA65-4504-82DE-A9191843A82F.jpeg

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

At Hard Rock last week, this Guy in his BMW thought he was so cool when he got out , until the Lambo pulled up and parked in front of Him and and nobody looked at the Bimmer :lol:

B13A4BA2-FA65-4504-82DE-A9191843A82F.jpeg

Yeah beemer dudes are known an posers

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

That is why I have it.  Shortly after I bought it Jeep released the Trackhawk, but until then there was nothing to compete with the Germans.  Work leased me the ML63 so it was always under warranty.  They did the same with the Caddy, but I ruined that warranty right away.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Except the beemer is a superb piece of machine....better in every way to any domestic 

In what way? Cost and lack of reliability? The horrendous repair bills?

15 minutes ago, ACE said:

In what way? Cost and lack of reliability? The horrendous repair bills?

I've owned all my BMWs without warranty, and yet I am still solvent...

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

I've owned all my BMWs without warranty, and yet I am still solvent...

Can't afford new?

Just now, f7ben said:

Who the fuck in their right mind buys 100k vehicles new?

Someone who can afford it?