Cadillac Escalade V

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I'll put my Escalade on either and take you both :P

rubbing is racing right?

I'll definitely use the '06

:lol:

9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

that I believe. :bc:

yeah exactly , as soon as I said id walk you , you got defensive and added braking and cornering lol. 

Honestly I would imagine you would at this point. since my truck is 20 years old with 200k . 

Never ridden tug hill. I ride in Vermont. 

sigh...

the 06 has 286k and over 10k engine hours on the original engine.  runs and drives great, looks like it went through a battle 

Vermont?  do you have a can on it too?  

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

rubbing is racing right?

I'll definitely use the '06

sigh...

the 06 has 286k and over 10k engine hours on the original engine.  runs and drives great, looks like it went through a battle 

Vermont?  do you have a can on it too?  

I got the heads refreshed and installed the updated valve springs on my 6.0 about 8 years ago. Other than that all original,  transmission as well. 

Huh? I have never had a can on any of my Snowmobiles . It is illegal to run a can in Vermont and frowned upon by most Sledders up there. Few times I have heard one was in Southern Vermont and it was upstate New Yorkers  

When I ride in New Hampshire I hear/see a lot more Sleds with Cans. But most of those clowns are from the Boston, MA area. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You will have to rub me at the starting line otherwise you won't have a chance to come close. :P

I could always late brake coming into the first turn, into you.  :lol2:

54 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I got the heads refreshed and installed the updated valve springs on my 6.0 about 8 years ago. Other than that all original,  transmission as well. 

Huh? I have never had a can on any of my Snowmobiles . It is illegal to run a can in Vermont and frowned upon by most Sledders up there. Few times I have heard one was in Southern Vermont and it was upstate New Yorkers  

When I ride in New Hampshire I hear/see a lot more Sleds with Cans. But most of those clowns are from the Boston, MA area. 

I'm just fucking with you Donk Master J.

the reason I prefer the PPV's is that they are lowered properly from the factory, utilize stiffer springs and shocks, bigger sway bars and a different brake system.  the 06 isn't as good as the 16, which handles more like a large German saloon car than a big janky SUV.  corners as flat and accurate as some of the old ws6 F bodies I had in the 80's and 90's.  if you ever get an opportunity to test drive one you'd likely be amazed at the difference.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I could always late brake coming into the first turn, into you.  :lol2:

I'm just fucking with you Donk Master J.

the reason I prefer the PPV's is that they are lowered properly from the factory, utilize stiffer springs and shocks, bigger sway bars and a different brake system.  the 06 isn't as good as the 16, which handles more like a large German saloon car than a big janky SUV.  corners as flat and accurate as some of the old ws6 F bodies I had in the 80's and 90's.  if you ever get an opportunity to test drive one you'd likely be amazed at the difference.

My Sisters regular '16 LTZ Hoe handles good.

Her Husband is a Police Officer and he drives a PPV Tahoe for patrol. Ill have Him take me for a rip someday. 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 9:51 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

they are lowered properly from the factory, utilize stiffer springs and shocks, bigger sway bars and a different brake system.  the 06 isn't as good as the 16, which handles more like a large German saloon car than a big janky SUV.  corners as flat and accurate as some of the old ws6 F bodies I had in the 80's and 90's.

Just finished describing my X5 that was shit on at the beginning of the thread....

Funny how that comes right back around.... huh?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

is the PPV only 2wd? 

The ones here are.

I got along great with a DOT cop that ran the truck stop I had to go by daily. Liked everything about them except the fact they were 2wd. Your mileage may vary.

Dude was cool. After a while he never even asked me about having HazMat and just started shooting the shit. Funny though to see him walking down the Pond Road with an AR when the bank in my town got robbed.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

Looking at the GM website says 4WD... huh...

EDIT: Says available.

I remember @Crnr2Crnr said one of the Tahoe's he had was 2wd. 

I like that my Caddy is AWD all the time personally , Im pretty sure they went away from that tho on the newer ones and now its selectable.

Im really on the fence about my next truck. Newer Escalade would be nice but a pickup sure would be handy. 

26 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I remember @Crnr2Crnr said one of the Tahoe's he had was 2wd. 

I like that my Caddy is AWD all the time personally , Im pretty sure they went away from that tho on the newer ones and now its selectable.

Im really on the fence about my next truck. Newer Escalade would be nice but a pickup sure would be handy. 

That's why I have both.

The pickup is parked with the General and trailer still attached.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

is the PPV only 2wd? 

15 & up we're available with 4wd.  Mine is.   The 06 is rwd but with a limited slip, winter tires it's not a problem if you know how to drive, even pulls a 10ft clam with two sleds.  We live on a very steep hill, I see tards with AWD and 4WD and all season tires not make it up on a regular basis.  

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Looking at the GM website says 4WD... huh...

EDIT: Says available.

See above.

The 22& newer PPV's are slick, 20" steelies with Brembo's.  Basic truck with rubber floor and no fancy stuff. 

https://www.gmfleet.com/police/chevy-tahoe-ppv

• Like 1