Check your account email address ×

Cadillac Escalade V

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the Caddy get's loctite and lock washers on some bolts... WORTH IT!!! 

I'll take that wager as long as there is cornering and braking involved... any day of the week ;)

I will smoke you dude all around. Im sorry your pretend Police tahoe is still a 5.3 liter .9_9

• Thanks 1

On 9/9/2022 at 6:03 PM, Steve753 said:

Hes got a small weiner like you.

It was just a few posts ago that running SUVs fast and having the motor and equipment to do it was so..... what was the words you guys used?

:lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
22 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

come get some, you can pick the old one or newer one... either will outbrake and outcorner your donk

You dont even know what a Donk is. :lol:

1971-1976 Chevy Caprice or Impala is a Donk. Period.  

C01DB496-2A8B-4A59-A757-F5B47AD00668.jpeg

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Good race . Escalade is a lot heavier but her HP makes up for it .  22" Rims and all @Crnr2Crnr :slapping:

did you even pass remedial reading before getting your GED?

you bring the donk, I'll bring whichever PPV with a measly 5.3 you want and we'll do timed laps on a road course.  loser lights his rig on fire.  https://www.roadamerica.com/track-days

if you want you can bring one of those piece of shit Polaris's with you and I'll also clobber you with an 85hp arctic cat through the woods.  

:)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

HauntingDentalCrab-max-1mb.gif

cadillac-escalade-suv.gif

so you raised your 'scalde and added 22's?

do you have a hermaphrodonk?   

wzg1be.gif 

Bet Ive gotten more compliments on my Caddy over the years than your police impersonators. :whistle:

Yeah lots of guys lift there trucks and run 20s or 22s nowadays. I get it , you're a older white guy from the midwest. Its not your style 

I have had over 5 sets of wheels on this truck over the 10+years I have owned it. The ones I got now I paid basically nothing and threw them on because my OEM Caddy 20"s were peeling. Its not that serious. I like em for now because it fits its era of 2002. Another month the OEM Caddy 18"s I also own will be back on. 

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Bet Ive gotten more compliments on my Caddy over the years than your police impersonators. :whistle:

Yeah lots of guys lift there trucks and run 20s or 22s nowadays. I get it , you're a older white guy from the midwest. Its not your style 

I have had over 5 sets of wheels on this truck over the 10+years I have owned it. The ones I got now I paid basically nothing and threw them on because my OEM Caddy 20"s were peeling. Its not that serious. I like em for now because it fits its era of 2002. Another month the OEM Caddy 18"s I also own will be back on. 

I don't own or purchase anything purely seeking to get compliments

form, function and practicality, sure.  

let me know if you want to take the wager, I'll even buy the kerosene.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did you even pass remedial reading before getting your GED?

you bring the donk, I'll bring whichever PPV with a measly 5.3 you want and we'll do timed laps on a road course.  loser lights his rig on fire.  https://www.roadamerica.com/track-days

if you want you can bring one of those piece of shit Polaris's with you and I'll also clobber you with an 85hp arctic cat through the woods.  

:)

keep moving the goalposts :lol: 

roadcourse:lol:

real world stop light to stop light im walking you bud! 

All i ride is tight woods I aint scared . Ill even ride my 600 to make it more fair. :thumb:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't own or purchase anything purely seeking to get compliments

form, function and practicality, sure.  

let me know if you want to take the wager, I'll even buy the kerosene.

Neither do I.  just saying since you have such an issue with my wheels :lol2:

Just now, EvilBird said:

keep moving the goalposts :lol: 

roadcourse:lol:

real world stop light to stop light im walking you bud! 

All i ride is tight woods I aint scared . Ill even ride my 600 to make it more fair. :thumb:

I said it from the beginning of the conversation regarding HANDLING and RIDE QUALITY fucking with you there would be corners and braking involved.  you know, real world driving unless you live in Nebraska where corners involve an intersection and flashing four way red light. 

but... eYE waNt a DraG rACyE!!!

bet you're one of those Tug Hill thugs.  rEAl wORlD rYDinG!!!

funny shit... :lol:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I'll put my Escalade on either and take you both :P

that I believe. :bc:

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I said it from the beginning of the conversation regarding HANDLING and RIDE QUALITY fucking with you there would be corners and braking involved.  you know, real world driving unless you live in Nebraska where corners involve an intersection and flashing four way red light. 

but... eYE waNt a DraG rACyE!!!

bet you're one of those Tug Hill thugs.  rEAl wORlD rYDinG!!!

funny shit... :lol:

yeah exactly , as soon as I said id walk you , you got defensive and added braking and cornering lol. 

Honestly I would imagine you would at this point. since my truck is 20 years old with 200k . 

Never ridden tug hill. I ride in Vermont.