Check your account email address ×

Cadillac Escalade V

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

So I can get an engine change before you even catch up with your femmobile?

Well the engines are Lego level so they just snap in and out.

You DNF so I went for wings and beers 

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well the engines are Lego level so they just snap in and out.

You DNF so I went for wings and beers 

I just had a quicky with the wife 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Spoken like someone driving a turd 

Ive had plenty of fast cars and even faster Sport bikes. 

like I said nowadays i just dont care to go that fast,  too many idiots and maybe cus I got 3 kids now :news:

1 minute ago, ACE said:

I knew what was up when she asked me to come into the pool and fed me a couple drinks 

but I’m also sunburnt as fuck now 

:lol: Escalade, outdoor pool,,,how many hoes you running Chico??:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, f7ben said:

Sounds like you contribute to a lot of global warming you silver spoon retard faggot. 

Never said I didn't.....now go drown in your driveway.

And no silver spoon in me at all.... I think we've been down this road before. Been working ever since I was 15, borrowed $900 of the $1100 cost from my dad to buy a 1978 RM125 dirt bike. He made sure I learned a lesson on financial responsibility and had me pay it back weekly from my paper route money. That was quite a feat for a 15 year old to do but I did it and that responsibility has carried over my entire lifetime.  Never been late on any payments from mortgage to credit cards and pretty proud of a 822 credit score.....thanks Dad.

Continued working hard at blue collar jobs while many of my friends went on to college....I just wanted to make money. Drove a forklift 2nd and 3rd shifts for about 6 years...Friday nights were rough when I had to go to work and friends wanted to party. Numerous times I went to work and drove that forklift under the influence but I sure could make that truck dance....have to admit I was pretty good at driving one  and stacking pallets of bottles 30 feet+ high, even while under shrooms

Went on to my current job and have been there for 34 years come January.....could have retired comfortably over 4 years ago but here I am still working and even volunteering for most Saturdays at time and a half. 

Silver spoon my ass...:bigfinger:.I have worked hard for everything in life....a bit frugal in some areas. Haven't bought a new car since my 1985 Iroc-z. But extravagant in other areas....have spent nearly 1k already in restocking fireworks for next year....lol.  

19 hours ago, EvilBird said:

As much as I hate your Ukraine bullshit , You moved up a notch with me on that post Jersey :lol::thumb:

Dad has a CTS-V Wagon thing is awesome. 

Haha....wow,  I think I've only seen 1 or 2 of the wagon versions in real life. Awesome cars for sure, the V is the best overall car I have ever owned and that Wagon is only going up in value....very hard to come by.:bc:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Never said I didn't.....now go drown in your driveway.

And no silver spoon in me at all.... I think we've been down this road before. Been working ever since I was 15, borrowed $900 of the $1100 cost from my dad to buy a 1978 RM125 dirt bike. He made sure I learned a lesson on financial responsibility and had me pay it back weekly from my paper route money. That was quite a feat for a 15 year old to do but I did it and that responsibility has carried over my entire lifetime.  Never been late on any payments from mortgage to credit cards and pretty proud of a 822 credit score.....thanks Dad.

Continued working hard at blue collar jobs while many of my friends went on to college....I just wanted to make money. Drove a forklift 2nd and 3rd shifts for about 6 years...Friday nights were rough when I had to go to work and friends wanted to party. Numerous times I went to work and drove that forklift under the influence but I sure could make that truck dance....have to admit I was pretty good at driving one  and stacking pallets of bottles 30 feet+ high, even while under shrooms

Went on to my current job and have been there for 34 years come January.....could have retired comfortably over 4 years ago but here I am still working and even volunteering for most Saturdays at time and a half. 

Silver spoon my ass...:bigfinger:.I have worked hard for everything in life....a bit frugal in some areas. Haven't bought a new car since my 1985 Iroc-z. But extravagant in other areas....have spent nearly 1k already in restocking fireworks for next year....lol.  

Haha....wow,  I think I've only seen 1 or 2 of the wagon versions in real life. Awesome cars for sure, the V is the best overall car I have ever owned and that Wagon is only going up in value....very hard to come by.:bc:

Tldr