Check your account email address ×

Cat introducing new platform at Haydays.

Just now, ACE said:

They do. I’m done with them. They’d have to release something pretty phenomenal to get me back 

They had the best motor on snow in the 1200 and they just hated it because it was the exact opposite of their culture and what they want. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They had the best motor on snow in the 1200 and they just hated it because it was the exact opposite of their culture and what they want. 

Even an NA HO version would have just ripped 

Just now, ACE said:

Even an NA HO version would have just ripped 

Could you imagine a better flowing head , cam and triple tb’s and header spinning 8800 rpm? It would have been the fastest sled on snow before the yamacat came out.

26 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

If its a 900 its first to the market. And 850s would be old news, just like their chassis.

Are you really this stupid???Polaris will have had AT LEAST 1 season on a 900 before whatever imaginary sled your talking about even comes out. 

Just now, HSR said:

You could have just said yes,the explanation wasn't needed.

Not a great time for a 240K sled re-call that covers just about every sled they've made either. Here comes the brand loyal butthurt downplay of " so what it can suddenly explode? wont happen to me" denial. 

9 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Not a great time for a 240K sled re-call that covers just about every sled they've made either. Here comes the brand loyal butthurt downplay of " so what it can suddenly explode? wont happen to me" denial. 

Please 30 sleds out of 240k...and it's not the engine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Nice spin and deflect.

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nice spin and deflect.

The timing of Polaris's monster fuck up couldn't have come at a better time. On one hand Cat has the sled world buzzin for the next few years, and on the other hand Polaris is dealing with another long term, costly and embarassing fuck up.

Cat was nearly dead in the water but thanks to Doo's being good at everything/great at nothing and Polaris still being Polaris, Cats heartbeat is alive and well.

Edited by stinkipinki

8 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

The timing of Polaris's monster fuck up couldn't have come at a better time. On one hand Cat has the sled world buzzin for the next few years, and on the other hand Polaris is dealing with another long term, costly and embarassing fuck up.

Cat was nearly dead in the water but thanks to Doo's being good at everything/great at nothing and Polaris still being Polaris, Cats heartbeat is alive and well.

:lol: you are a real fucking faggot aren’t you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

You're a fucking retard 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stinkipinki said:

I'd guess they are working on a 850ish cc to 950ish mill. Be interesting to see what it ends up being.

They have been saying that for five years now, it took them 10 years to bring out this new platform that's not coming out for what, another one or two more years? Cat needs to get this sled on the snow and in the hands of the consumer ASAP. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

They have been saying that for five years now, it took them 10 years to bring out this new platform that's not coming out for what, another one or two more years? Cat needs to get this sled on the snow and in the hands of the consumer ASAP. 

true words

On 9/11/2022 at 6:08 PM, Anler said:

This new cat style looks awfully familiar...

57611.thumb.jpeg.83e8e86003a886520b340b15b8d9add7.jpeg

Oh that's right...

57640.png

that particular doo looks like it has downs syndrome

try a Lynx next time 

On 9/11/2022 at 7:41 PM, teamgreen02 said:

Considering they never went with a 137 and the updated front suspension because the old setup was better, I guess I'll just take him at his word on that.

Another thing he mentioned is that the testing he did was on the machine in that video. The mountain sled has many of the same components.  If they can't break it on the cross country track then the mountain guys should be good.

Who knows if it will be the best thing ever.  Demos will be available in the spring so ride one and buy it if you like it.

if anyone can break it, it's him

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

What are the new gauges like?   What are the details on the new accessory system?   Seems to me it was a pretty limited release. 

gauges and accessories, this is part of what has ruined this industry 

5 hours ago, Ziemann said:

@Bontz Chris- perfectly stated. Textron has to have loftier goals. If Textron's only success is to keep their existing customers happy so they don't lose more marketshare, then this will be a huge failure. The only way that CATALYST makes sense is if Textron can increase market share by pulling back their former Cat customers or gaining new customers. I think CATALYST looks good and is headed in the right direction- but I don't see it as being innovative enough to pull customers away from Ski-Doo and Polaris.  

they don't have the talent or marketing team in place to beat out Yamaha currently 

thanks Textron 

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

How many times have I told you, I don't hate Cat ... I hate owners who are blindly brand loyal (which means I also bash diehard Polaris and BRP guys too).  I don't get why you're so invested in defending a product so badly ... heck, I'm not even bashing it (that much).  All I'm saying is, Cat has had PLENTY OF TIME to come out with something to actually deliver.  And they didn't even do that ... they're just stringing along what they have left for diehard customers.  Had they come out with a new chassis and a "hypersled" class engine - THAT would have been a jaw dropper and given many the option to consider trying Cat again.  But what they did now?  Not so much.

Stop crying ... and look in the mirror when you say someone sounds like a woman :lol2:

please show me these so called Polaris and BeRP bashing posts

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Ramstad says a 600cc is all you ever need. 

Stinki says market share means nothing. 

Cat guys sure are a funny bunch. 

87A7AF40-0A5E-4C73-BC3C-01AAFB7C2ADF.png

did you put a big wheel kit on your Polaris yet?  :lol:

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right and I used to love riding from bar to bar on my ZRT800 and SRX 700…20 plus years ago and most people I encounter on the trails these days shouldn’t be on anything bigger than a 600 in the first place. BTW let’s say this new chassis is a hit and Cat puts a monster big bore twin in it…are you buying one? 🤷🏻
BTW I get your point about speed and big motors.👍🏼

a skilled rider on an old 440 ass dragger would beat 99% of these big bore blowhards from bar to bar seven days a week.

this sport is so full of posers it's hilarious 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

How about 100 mile stretches of river or 20-30 mile sections of staked lake trails and beautiful flat 20-30 mile sections across swamps with 100+ mph sweeping corners every 1/4-1/2 mile. My area offers a great mix of everything and I can hit 100mph on every trail within minutes of every direction of my house. A sled that struggles to break 100 is a complete snooze. 

please post video of these trails in Illindianaois or whatever shit hole state you live in.  

bonus points if you kill yourself at the end.  :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Cat can’t make the 800 run like a proper 800 , I have little hope for anything bigger 

their EPA learning curve has come at the cost of sales, and customers.  thousands of them 

54 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

informed one of my buddies last night during the packer game he may have sold his  sled from last season a bit too early, as he was planning on picking up a used Poo (from his dealer) before winter started.

this won't effect everyone, just people like him that were planning on picking up and going riding.  existing owners can just pump the old fuel out, put in non ethanol fuel, cross their fingers and pull the cord.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Badger** said:

or at least in the hands of 'influencers' like me and Ramstad.

:lmao:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that particular doo looks like it has downs syndrome

try a Lynx next time 

if anyone can break it, it's him

gauges and accessories, this is part of what has ruined this industry 

they don't have the talent or marketing team in place to beat out Yamaha currently 

thanks Textron 

please show me these so called Polaris and BeRP bashing posts

did you put a big wheel kit on your Polaris yet?  :lol:

a skilled rider on an old 440 ass dragger would beat 99% of these big bore blowhards from bar to bar seven days a week.

this sport is so full of posers it's hilarious 

please post video of these trails in Illindianaois or whatever shit hole state you live in.  

bonus points if you kill yourself at the end.  :lol:

their EPA learning curve has come at the cost of sales, and customers.  thousands of them 

informed one of my buddies last night during the packer game he may have sold his  sled from last season a bit too early, as he was planning on picking up a used Poo (from his dealer) before winter started.

this won't effect everyone, just people like him that were planning on picking up and going riding.  existing owners can just pump the old fuel out, put in non ethanol fuel, cross their fingers and pull the cord.

I live in northern Mn you fucking retard.

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I live in northern Mn you fucking retard.

do you know Jim Ramstad?

cousins by chance? 

also, you are breaking the law, MN has a 55mph speed limit

you should buy a b-last, some fertilizer and kill yourself dramatically.  :lol: