Check your account email address ×

Cat introducing new platform at Haydays.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My doo and poo both ran decent up top. 106-107 gps pretty consistently. Still too slow to be really entertaining. 

Need 110+ 

kinda a dream in these big tall chassis 

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

Only rider forward sled I’ve owned that truly had lots of top end was the Mach 1000 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Need 110+ 

My 2018 Assault was a good running sled, for being rider forward chassis.  A few little tricks from "Krazy Krahn" got it into those 112+mph speeds which I thought was pretty impressive for a 144" track.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

Need 110+ 

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

My 2018 Assault was a good running sled, for being rider forward chassis.  A few little tricks from "Krazy Krahn" got it into those 112+mph speeds which I thought was pretty impressive for a 144" track.

Yup , the assault proves it can be done. Long track with shallow attack angle. If you lowered the front a bit and corrected the skid geometry I’d bet it would run even better. 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My doo and poo both ran decent up top. 106-107 gps pretty consistently. Still too slow to be really entertaining. 

It's a matter of perspective...I find lake racing utterly boring 😴 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Rail beds are boring also...

How about 100 mile stretches of river or 20-30 mile sections of staked lake trails and beautiful flat 20-30 mile sections across swamps with 100+ mph sweeping corners every 1/4-1/2 mile. My area offers a great mix of everything and I can hit 100mph on every trail within minutes of every direction of my house. A sled that struggles to break 100 is a complete snooze. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about 100 mile stretches of river or 20-30 mile sections of staked lake trails and beautiful flat 20-30 mile sections across swamps with 100+ mph sweeping corners every 1/4-1/2 mile. My area offers a great mix of everything and I can hit 100mph on every trail within minutes of every direction of my house. A sled that struggles to break 100 is a complete snooze. 

Well your are such a die hard that "I may never snowmobile again"

I prefer to turn the handlebars a bit more often...but too each their own. 

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Well your are such a die hard that "I may never snowmobile again"

I prefer to turn the handlebars a bit more often...but too each their own. 

You’re a fucking faggot ....

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s where a new Mach is a big fat fail. Struggles to to over 100 in regular trail riding 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The 900 gAyCE is just an abysmal failure from start to finish 

Yup it’s a turd 

they were hoping it was going to get the stronger internals from the SxS. Nope. Just an ace with a slightly larger turbo 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Yup it’s a turd 

they were hoping it was going to get the stronger internals from the SxS. Nope. Just an ace with a slightly larger turbo 

Even the sxs is just a massive turd. 

30 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

I'd guess they are working on a 850ish cc to 950ish mill. Be interesting to see what it ends up being.

Not really,,,no matter what it is they are last to market. Likely an 850 as this is Textron not Arctic Cat of the old days.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not really,,,no matter what it is they are last to market. Likely an 850 as this is Textron not Arctic Cat of the old days.

If its a 900 its first to the market. And 850s would be old news, just like their chassis.

Edited by stinkipinki

Just now, ACE said:

It is but apparently the highest zoot model has stronger internals and can at least take a little more power 

Skidoo is such a complete faggot they intentionally limit everything 

6 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

If its a 900 its first to the market. And 850s would be old news, just like their chassis.

Polaris has a 900 coming out THIS year. As I said,late to the party.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Skidoo is such a complete faggot they intentionally limit everything 

They do. I’m done with them. They’d have to release something pretty phenomenal to get me back