Check your account email address ×

Cat introducing new platform at Haydays.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is it good for the sport if it’s absolute garbage :lol: 

I wonder if Yamaha is finally pulling the plug on snowmobiles.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I wonder if Yamaha is finally pulling the plug on snowmobiles.

It's just not what it used to be. A friend of mine says that their snowmobile club meetings have too much gray hair, there isn't enough young people interested. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Perhaps, because Cat loyalists like Bussmelon and Zambozo will still buy them. :lmao:

If the chassis rocks and they put the Yamaha setup in it then it would be the only sled on snow worth buying at the moment. Nobody offers anything exciting. The doo and poo chassis are good and their motors suck for the most part. The cat has the Yamaha setup and an absolute abortion if a chassis. Just garbage all around 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If the chassis rocks and they put the Yamaha setup in it then it would be the only sled on snow worth buying at the moment. Nobody offers anything exciting. The doo and poo chassis are good and their motors suck for the most part. The cat has the Yamaha setup and an absolute abortion if a chassis. Just garbage all around 

Dude you flip flop on what sleds you think are good and not its hard to keep track.  :lol:   

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude you flip flop on what sleds you think are good and not its hard to keep track.  :lol:   

I’ve been 100% consistent for years. I think the 800ho poo and 850e are decent two stroke motors but who the fuck wants 160hp. The 900Gayce is an anemic throw away piece of shit and the procross is unridable. I’ve said the same thing for 4-5 years 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’ve been 100% consistent for years. I think the 800ho poo and 850e are decent two stroke motors but who the fuck wants 160hp. The 900Gayce is an anemic throw away piece of shit and the procross is unridable. I’ve said the same thing for 4-5 years 

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

With your track record that's way too much HP for you, you get in trouble with less that 100. :lmao:

At my age I dont really need faster than 160hp. And I am pretty happy with the polaris sleds I have now. Probably going to keep them for a while.

I also think the new skidoos are super refined. Very nice machines

Cat lacks in pretty much all categories except handling. Their finished product is the least appealing 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this news just in...

Nixon lost the 1960 presidential election

when's hay days? (sigh) 

@Not greg b, is your hoof still fucked up? 

Yes it’s still antlered. It turned all black and blue again from walking around the 4th of July carnival. I need to borrow your sawzall to amputate it. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It's just not what it used to be. A friend of mine says that their snowmobile club meetings have too much gray hair, there isn't enough young people interested. 

You are starting to see the UTV/ATV start to take over as a source of income for states that used to be snowmobile havens. Snowmobiles are to expensive for what you get and the younger generation is frugal if nothing else.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Yes it’s still antlered. It turned all black and blue again from walking around the 4th of July carnival. I need to borrow your sawzall to amputate it. 

💡

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You haven’t jumped off a bridge yet? 

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You are starting to see the UTV/ATV start to take over as a source of income for states that used to be snowmobile havens. Snowmobiles are to expensive for what you get and the younger generation is frugal if nothing else.

Yep, and crappy winters aren't helping. Barely snowed where I live last winter.

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Utv/atv are not any less expensive than a snowmobile. The are taking over because there is way more of them than snowmobiles. The snowmobile market has been dead for over a decade 

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Utv/atv are not any less expensive than a snowmobile. The are taking over because there is way more of them than snowmobiles. The snowmobile market has been dead for over a decade 

and more and more places are allowing the (not DOT approved) things on public roads... to go bar hopping.  

:lol2:

21 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

You haven’t jumped off a bridge yet? 

Kill yourself you retarded piece of shit , men are talking here. No need for faggot trash like you to babble about shit you know nothing about 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Everyone on this site should be an active member of their local club. 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself you retarded piece of shit , men are talking here. No need for faggot trash like you to babble about shit you know nothing about 

Well shit the bed Ben, I guess we’ll just have to listen to your endless whining.