Check your account email address ×

gas guzzling trucks and SUVS

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

You’re an authority on greed envy and theft, 

Ouch

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s just temporary greed.

We are seriously bent over and taking it up the rear north of the border, and they're saying up another 14 cents tonight, that will bring regular close to $2.00 a litre

2.00 X 3.78 (US gallon)= $7.56 cdn

• Sad 1

Prices will drop 20% and then Sleepy Joe will be canonized because of how he handled things. But of course when the shit started hitting the fan he had nothing to do with it. Go figure.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

We are seriously bent over and taking it up the rear north of the border, and they're saying up another 14 cents tonight, that will bring regular close to $2.00 a litre

Between the gas prices, the covid lockdowns, and the emergency powers act, you guys need a revolution up there.

• Like 3

Just now, Doomxz600 said:

They don't have much for guns

Anyone else remember when Huzy was around and would light up the Canadians who bragged about how great they had things in Canada?  @f7ben does I'm sure.

Turns out, he was right.

• Like 1

Reminds me of the Cheney years. Put $100 in the truck this morning at $3.99/gal and didn't fill it up. Pump won't fill more than $100. Should be awesome this summer...

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Reminds me of the Cheney years. Put $100 in the truck this morning at $3.99/gal and didn't fill it up. Pump won't fill more than $100. Should be awesome this summer...

You have come along way in a few short years. I remember you putting $10 in the tank,$8 for a pack of Kools, $2 for hot Fry’s and a grape drink. In and out for 20 bucks. :owned: The good news in all of this,it will get all of the white trash and ghetto hooch mamas off the road for our afternoon commutes. Should put the cubical dwellers back on Metra.

Just now, Woodtick said:

You have come along way in a few short years. I remember you putting $10 in the tank,$8 for a pack of Kools, $2 for hot Fry’s and a grape drink. In and out for 20 bucks. :owned: The good news in all of this,it will get all of the white trash and ghetto hooch mamas off the road for our afternoon commutes. Should put the cubical dwellers back on Metra.

Newports you dumb ass!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Homies are going to be carjacking people for the gas now. This summer is going to be tremendous!

Had a coworker that used to live in Crestwood. Back during Bama Biden years,he would go out and start the work truck and the gas light would be on. They would do it to him every couple of weeks. Local yoots on bikes and 5gal cans.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Had a coworker that used to live in Crestwood. Back during Bama Biden years,he would go out and start the work truck and the gas light would be on. They would do it to him every couple of weeks. Local yoots on bikes and 5gal cans.

Our yard has been hit half a dozen times for catalytic converters in the last five years. After the first time we parked our trucks indoors. The neighbors have been hit numerous times since. They hit the entire industrial park. I don't think anyone has ever been caught. 

Just now, Anler said:

Our yard has been hit half a dozen times for catalytic converters in the last five years. After the first time we parked our trucks indoors. The neighbors have been hit numerous times since. They hit the entire industrial park. I don't think anyone has ever been caught. 

They will be going after your gas now. It seems once it goes over $4 is when it starts. The new higher minimum wage should stop it. We shall see.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

They will be going after your gas now. It seems once it goes over $4 is when it starts. The new higher minimum wage should stop it. We shall see.

Non of our trucks can be filled up for less than $100. I think I am going to put a fuel tank at the shop. 

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

Prices will drop 20% and then Sleepy Joe will be canonized because of how he handled things. But of course when the shit started hitting the fan he had nothing to do with it. Go figure.

the only problem he did have something to do about it ,, think about it , this was all the plan to shut oil off and give people a no blame choice to go green ,,these sanctions and war is all political to make the American people think he is right ,, wish I was wrong ,its all part of the reset,, government WILL never tell it straight , me included because I have no say , and cant do a dam thing about it ,we  are all fucked as long as those two fuck tards are in office ,, camel hoe cant talk her way out of a paper bag with out disgracing every American ,, and that brainless puppet ,,  blow hole joe cant stay awake long enough for the  puppet masters   venting sorry, its no sweat off there balls , think about money issues he laughs in the American publics face   , they dont care when it all happens , if it dose go nuke those fuck tards will be in a bunker before we stop glowing ,, WE ALL NEED TO WAKE UP THE WAR IS HERE

Edited by polaris7541
made a error
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Non of our trucks can be filled up for less than $100. I think I am going to put a fuel tank at the shop. 

You need to get fleet gas cards. You have a decent fleet now. Employee punches in their ID and a odometer reading at the pump. Our bigger trucks are good for $300 and little ones like the one I drive are $150 right now. Will probably get raised a bit. You can get gas anywhere but a few of them kick back discounts to the company. Almost all of them are limited to gas only. Some can get a car wash like mine,because it will fit. This also helps with employees filling up outside of crook county and the city. Since your fleet stays at the shop at night, I could see a tank working for you. Cameras are cheap and easy to help with employees filling up on your dime. I believe landscaping companies do this set up?

2 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

We are at 1.88 per litre today 

14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Probably a plunge in price is coming. The glory days of cheap fuel are over. 

No a new leader will be elected and  not stand around mumbling about clean energy and foil fuel bans etc etc  and the speculators will respond accordingly.  This is exactly what you voted for enjoy it 

• Like 1