Check your account email address ×

gas guzzling trucks and SUVS

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No a new leader will be elected and  not stand around mumbling about clean energy and foil fuel bans etc etc  and the speculators will respond accordingly.  This is exactly what you voted for enjoy it 

3 more years of your whining. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Does this mean Spin will be giving up on the Dooms day camper in favor of a shopping cart, a large cardboard box and some prime real-estate under a highway overpass?  

I switch up to another rig. The dodge sucked in the backcountry even with all its updates. I finally found the near perfect set up. 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You need to get fleet gas cards. You have a decent fleet now. Employee punches in their ID and a odometer reading at the pump. Our bigger trucks are good for $300 and little ones like the one I drive are $150 right now. Will probably get raised a bit. You can get gas anywhere but a few of them kick back discounts to the company. Almost all of them are limited to gas only. Some can get a car wash like mine,because it will fit. This also helps with employees filling up outside of crook county and the city. Since your fleet stays at the shop at night, I could see a tank working for you. Cameras are cheap and easy to help with employees filling up on your dime. I believe landscaping companies do this set up?

We have fleet cards, silly. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

3 more years of your whining. :lol: 

I can afford the gas and the massive spike coming in goods from shipping the poor you and your kind pretend to give 2 fucks about are the ones to really suffer .  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I can afford the gas and the massive spike coming in goods from shipping the poor you and your kind pretend to give 2 fucks about are the ones to really suffer .  

Your compassion for the poor is obvious. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t pretend, mother Theresa. 

Lol oh but you do .your votes and reposts speek volumes about you and your hypocrisy 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

His plans to drive all over in a lib overlanding vehicle just hit a speed bumb. Oops.

• Like 1

Just now, Doomxz600 said:

Gas in town is 3.99 and I know it's 4.19 at the next town. So I stopped to get gas and the attedent told me that it will be going up .30 tomorrow morning.

I filled all my trucks and cars and 35gal of non oxi  after plowing drive today 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol oh but you do .your votes and reposts speek volumes about you and your hypocrisy 

Everyone lost their shit in “08 when fuel prices spiked. Same now. You’d swear it was the end of civilization. :lol: 

• Gold Member

It warms my heart to watch people bob on the Arab schlong  and gulp that Putin pudding in hopes of getting cheap fuel.  Christ!  man up an pay the price instead the bitching and moaning.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It warms my heart to watch people bob on the Arab schlong  and gulp that Putin pudding in hopes of getting cheap fuel.  Christ!  man up an pay the price instead the bitching and moaning.

They’ll calm down soon enough. Americans are spoiled with cheap fuel. Have been for years. Pacifier fell on the floor for now. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They’ll calm down soon enough. Americans are spoiled with cheap fuel. Have been for years. Pacifier fell on the floor for now. 

But it does help feed American's favorite pasttime , bitching . 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

But it does help feed American's favorite pasttime , bitching . 

Price goes up a buck and poor people start dying in the streets. It’s part of the great reset. 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Your compassion for the poor is obvious. :lol: 

Suddenly you’re not concerned about the poor, typical of the entitlement class. 

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah right, because American consumers should always be punished and pay 2-3 times more for fuel, jesus christ you sound like an idiot.......oh wait, sound has nothing to do with it. 

I'd bet this is a spitting image of you laughing at people who own gas guzzling trucks. :lmao:

• Like 1