Check your account email address ×

Here’s a traitor….

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not surprised the Trump traitors here didn’t condemn Trump for his praise of a Dictator.

Have you ever had the opportunity to lead? Are you familiar with the shit sandwich approach? It goes something g like this.

"Hey Mainecat I really wanted to thank you for your efforts and participation in this forum.  Your contributions are numerous.  HOWEVER,  the content of your posts is complete fucking garbage.  Moving forward we appreciate the time you have put in. Thanks for taking the time to meet with me today we look forward to your continued hard work."

That is corporate shit sandwich 101....understand what Trump was doing? 

I doubt it you dumb fuck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

• Gold Member
59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not surprised the Trump traitors here didn’t condemn Trump for his praise of a Dictator.

What, specifically, was treasonous about what he said?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

What, specifically, was treasonous about what he said?

He didn't actually listen to it - just repeating what he was told by the "DU" and you will never get an answer to this question.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lmfao . Good god you have zero fucking clue . Did you even listen to your own link?

If so explane what exactly needs to be condemned? And BTW mocking Joe's ineptitude is not traitorous just pointing out reality 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SeaShark said:

He didn't actually listen to it - just repeating what he was told by the "DU" and you will never get an answer to this question.

Exactly . 

Or he did listen and forgot what he just watched and reverted back to the DU headline 

5 hours ago, toslow said:

Trump would have not let it happen under his watch 

What would he have done? 

Unless you want boots on the ground, this is political posturing nonsense. 

Edited by akvanden

It's shameful to call what Russia is doing "savvy". Part of the meaning of 'savvy' means to make good judgements. Is that was America wants to portray what's happening? 

I get why there are differences of opinion on why/what we should do about this, but why why why can anyone defend a leader of this country mincing words saying this was a smart move by Putin. Condemnation is and should be the only response. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It's shameful to call what Russia is doing "savvy". Part of the meaning of 'savvy' means to make good judgements. Is that was America wants to portray what's happening? 

I get why there are differences of opinion on why/what we should do about this, but why why why can anyone defend a leader of this country mincing words saying this was a smart move by Putin. Condemnation is and should be the only response. 

Militaries, politicians, business leaders, sports entities etc etc etc have since the beginning of time acknowledged their opponents' skill and talent. It doesn't mean they agree with or support them, its just an observation. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Militaries, politicians, business leaders, sports entities etc etc etc have since the beginning of time acknowledged their opponents' skill and talent. It doesn't mean they agree with or support them, its just an observation. 

Of course. I'm sure he condemned it right before acknowledging the 'savviness' of it. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Of course. I'm sure he condemned it right before acknowledging the 'savviness' of it. 

Savvy was a good choice of words, Putin is quite politically savvy. Enough of the fake outrage.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1