Check your account email address ×

Here’s a traitor….

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yeah it's fake alright. Let him take what his savviness wants. 

Tell me.... who let Putin take it?  :news:

so yeah, its fake.

Edited by Kivalo

Just now, Kivalo said:

I don't want us to be involved at all. 

I don't want us militarily involved either. BUT, in you words, someone let him 'take it'. So in your mind we shouldn't be involved at all but someone is to blame for letting him 'take it.' Ok. 9_9

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I don't want us militarily involved either. BUT, in you words, someone let him 'take it'. So in your mind we shouldn't be involved at all but someone is to blame for letting him 'take it.' Ok. 9_9

uhh no, you said let his savvyness take what he wants. I merely pointed out that your boy cornpop was who let putin do what he did. 

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

uhh no, you said let his savvyness take what he wants. I merely pointed out that your boy cornpop was who let putin do what he did. 

You and Cornpop are aligned - he did just wanted you wanted him to do, not get involved, let Putin take it. 

14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

whats your point?

1) the original point - it's shameful to call savvy rather than simply condemning, as all global leaders are doing.

2) the new finding  - you're in agreement with currently policy. You and Biden are ok with letting Putin take it. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

1) the original point - it's shameful to call savvy rather than simply condemning, as all global leaders are doing.

2) the new finding  - you're in agreement with currently policy. You and Biden are ok with letting Putin take it. 

Like it or not Putin is savvy.

When have I chastised Biden for his lack of action? I want Putin to be challenged but by Europe, not us.

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

What would he have done? 

Unless you want boots on the ground, this is political posturing nonsense. 

First of all the Natural gas pipeline would still be on ice...that approval set this all in motion. Secondly,  Trump is a much stronger leader,  Putin  found him harder to predict because he wasn't a child of the swamp. 

Edited by SkisNH
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

You and Cornpop are aligned - he did just wanted you wanted him to do, not get involved, let Putin take it. 

How about not announcing that we won't have boots on the ground.

What about not announcing a small incursion would we okay.

How about not cutting off our energy production so we could still be exporting energy to Europe. 

How about not green lighting the nord2 pipeline 

How about saying any incursion would guarentee Ukraines membership in NATO

Your sauce is almost as weak as corn pops. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

First of all the Natural gas pipeline would still be on ice...that approval set this all in motion. Secondly,  Trump is a much stronger leader,  Putin  found him harder to predict because he wasn't a child of the swamp. 

You mean the pipeline that started in 2018? The one that Germany is now not certifying? 

52 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

How about not announcing that we won't have boots on the ground.

Neither he nor Biden is starting WW3 over Ukraine. Is that what you wanted though? US soldiers sent in?

55 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

How about not cutting off our energy production so we could still be exporting energy to Europe. 

We still are, now more than ever.

56 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

How about saying any incursion would guarentee Ukraines membership in NATO

If only that were so easy. And then if not, boots on the ground? 

59 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Your sauce is almost as weak as corn pops. 

Yes, diplomacy is a walk in the park.

The Trump apologists here make me sick.

A ex president praising an adversary for invading a country and in the same sentence insulting our current president is treasonous.

FUCK EVERYONE HERE WHO THINKS THIS IS OK.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A ex president praising an adversary for invading a country and in the same sentence insulting our current president is treasonous.

give-him-a-sedagive.jpg

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

It's shameful to call what Russia is doing "savvy". Part of the meaning of 'savvy' means to make good judgements. Is that was America wants to portray what's happening? 

I get why there are differences of opinion on why/what we should do about this, but why why why can anyone defend a leader of this country mincing words saying this was a smart move by Putin. Condemnation is and should be the only response. 

A spade is a spade.

Pull up your fucking panties...

So you wanted boots on the ground. Or what did you want to deprive him of the savviness? 

Nice position assignment you have there.....

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

As a private citizen.. ahem... he does not have to follow what other world leaders are doing... which is what got us into this in the first place...

Not a fucking thing in Ukraine worth an American's life..

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This from the guy who waved goodbye from the side of Main Street when the 'boys' were going off to war...

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

A spade is a spade.

Pull up your fucking panties...

Nice position assignment you have there.....

As a private citizen.. ahem... he does not have to follow what other world leaders are doing... which is what got us into this in the first place...

Not a fucking thing in Ukraine worth an American's life..

This from the guy who waved goodbye from the side of Main Street when the 'boys' were going off to war...

What war? please explain.

So what we’re you fighting for? If your a Trump supporter you certainly were NOT fighting for America.

“Traitor” is someone who publicly doxes people who donate to causes they disagree with (there are lists of donors being posted of those who donated to the truckers).  A traitor hunts down protestors who thought they were saving an election.  A traitor sells or trades national interests in exchange for personal gain, such as getting their son appointed to the board of a foreign energy company.  Traitors attempt to silence dissent, because it is an attack on their power.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So what we’re you fighting for? If your a Trump supporter you certainly were NOT fighting for America.

I was an American fucking soldier.

You were too busy or couldn't be bothered.

On my worst day I am 1000x the American you will ever be.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your hypocrisy is getting as bad as your dementia 

It's shameful to call what Russia is doing "savvy". Part of the meaning of 'savvy' means to make good judgements. Is that was America wants to portray what's happening? 

I get why there are differences of opinion on why/what we should do about this, but why why why can anyone defend a leader of this country mincing words saying this was a smart move by Putin. Condemnation is and should be the only response. 

It was smart he" putin " just showed the world what a pathetic empty suit old joe and his ho really are.

And again zero fucks given leaders of both counterys are shit just like ours 

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lol good thing you are old and will be dead soon just a sorry cunt 

• Haha 1

EVERY SWINGING DICK in my family (brothers, father, ALL uncles) served whether there was a war or not. From my father who is 83 to my oldest brother who is 63, down to me.... with the exception of....

1 brother who is a liberal....

• Like 1