Check your account email address ×

Here’s a traitor….

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

I was an American fucking soldier.

You were too busy or couldn't be bothered.

On my worst day I am 1000x the American you will ever be.

Yet you support Trump. A draft dodger, a Russian collusion artist, dictator supporter and convicted fraud.

Yeah your a special American alright…..lmao

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yet you support Trump. A draft dodger, a Russian collusion artist, dictator supporter and convicted fraud.

I served under whomever was President at the time....

You had a permanent seat on the side of the road...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

You mean the pipeline that started in 2018? The one that Germany is now not certifying? 

Certification is atleast 9 months away...it's posturing by Germany.  Trump had it shut down. Biden let it go all while shutting down our own pipeline (that's treasonous) 

Neither he nor Biden is starting WW3 over Ukraine. Is that what you wanted though? US soldiers sent in?

Have you ever negotiated anything?  You can in your opening remarks say we aren't putting troops in Ukraine.  You say something like "We take unprovoked military adventures quit seriously,  we will defend the rights of democratic countries through out the world and our Nato partners have been notified of such." This is a non commitment statement that Putin would have to weigh in his decision. 

We still are, now more than ever.

We are producing less energy under Biden and that's a fact. Biden has shut down lots of exploration leases...remember Obumbles "you drill your way out of this" how wrong was he.

If only that were so easy. And then if not, boots on the ground? 

Again just the thought that boots would hit the ground...or like I said earlier. If you want to guarentee Ukraines acceptance to Nato, proceed with the invasion. 

Yes, diplomacy is a walk in the park. 

This administration is I. Way over their heads. They are more concerned with LGBTQ and Social Justice to have appointed anyone of real substance. Say what you will, but under Trump and Pompeo this would never have happened. 

^

1 hour ago, Snake said:

A spade is a spade.

Pull up your fucking panties...

It's actually just a poor choice of words. It's like robbing your neighbors while they're on vacation and using the word savvy to describe what you did.

Edited by akvanden

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

It was smart he" putin " just showed the world what a pathetic empty suit old joe and his ho really are.

And again zero fucks given leaders of both counterys are shit just like ours 

How about we just leave politics out of it and realize no US president (Biden, Trump, whomever) is going to put US boots on the ground to fight Russia for Ukraine. He's doing exactly what I think most are in agreement here, no soldiers, and yet being criticized at the same time. 

23 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Trump had it shut down. Biden let it go all while shutting down our own pipeline (that's treasonous) 

While I'm complete agreement that it's a bad idea for Europe to be dependent on Russia, and in agreement Keystone shouldn't have been shutdown, to say Trump had it shutdown is false. Construction never stopped. 

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How about we just leave politics out of it and realize no US president (Biden, Trump, whomever) is going to put US boots on the ground to fight Russia for Ukraine. He's doing exactly what I think most are in agreement here, no soldiers, and yet being criticized at the same time. 

Completely agree.  Even though I have little faith in the current POTUS doing anything to change/prevent it, which is fine.

My opinion (Which is worth about as much as anyone else's here) is that Putin is simply bored.  Russia is nothing but a gas station on that side of the world, with too much money and time.  So now he decides to fuck with his neighbors and he will just sit back and watch the shit show.

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Unless you disagree with Trump your a traitor too.

An illegal Mexican deserves to be in America more than Trump does.

Don't stop now, keep going.  Entertainment don't get much better than this! :lol:

Russian collusion artist?  :lol:WTF

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

and yet you support the Communist party like the others here.

Biden has done more to advance Russian influence in 1 year than any other president in the history of our nation

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Biden dodged the draft, Kennedy, Clinton and Obama colluded with Russians, you support the dictator trudoue , etc, your hypocrisy knows no boundaries :lol:

6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.

But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

No, not bone spurs. Asthma.

And his name was Joe Biden.

Just a few months before President Donald Trump received his now-infamous diagnosis of “bone spurs in the heels,” former high school football star Biden got the same 1-Y draft deferment for “asthma as a teenager.” It was one of five deferments Biden received (the same number as notorious GOP “draft dodger” Dick Cheney) and allowed him to avoid being drafted at the height of the war. The year 1968 was one of the bloodiest of the Vietnam conflict with 296,406 Americans drafted into military service — the second-highest during the war.

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

I agree that no one, or most, don't want to go to war but I'm not so sure that it would have got to this point had Trump been in office. World leaders might have had contempt for him but they didn't seem to want to fuck with him much.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I agree that no one, or most, don't want to go to war but I'm not so sure that it would have got to this point had Trump been in office. World leaders might have had contempt for him but they didn't seem to want to fuck with him much.

Maybe.:dunno:

A396FD83-448C-4F9A-A181-DBD6FFBC816D.png