Check your account email address ×

Ivanka Trump Reportedly Begged Putin to Order Her Dad to Stop Capitol Attack

Ivanka Trump begged Vladimir Putin to command her father to call off the attack on the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, new reports indicate. 

According to evidence collected by the House subcommittee investigating the insurrection, when Trump witnessed the rioting on television, she immediately placed a call to the Russian President. 

“You’ve got to talk sense to my dad,” Trump reportedly pleaded. “You’re the only one he listens to.” 

“Not Jared?” the Russian leader inquired. 

“He thinks Jared’s a joke,” she replied. 

According to the report, Putin politely declined her request. “If it got out that I was helping save American democracy, that would make me look bad,” he explained. 

Trump reportedly said that she “understood,” and then placed a call to the North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un. 

• Haha 4

What a dumb cunt this guy is. Gets drawn in to these stupid fake reports then comes and post it on a sled forum. I vote to give MC back his money and kick his ass the fuck out of here

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• USA Contributing Member

I don’t understand…. Why do you continue to let Donald Trump get to you?  Let him go and move on with what’s going on it the world right now.

There is a virus making the rounds, a current president that is struggling with numerous events in this country and the world, inflation, immigration…. 

Take your 3 masks and your face shield off and go outside and breath some fresh air. Get out of the basement and shuffle down to the library and sit down with a book on something different like Japanese history. 

Get Trump out of your head, it’s going to put you in your grave.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I don’t understand…. Why do you continue to let Donald Trump get to you?  Let him go and move on with what’s going on it the world right now.

There is a virus making the rounds, a current president that is struggling with numerous events in this country and the world, inflation, immigration…. 

Take your 3 masks and your face shield off and go outside and breath some fresh air. Get out of the basement and shuffle down to the library and sit down with a book on something different like Japanese history. 

/thread.  Don't expect much, he's obsessed with the guy.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

FB_IMG_1635426905745.jpg

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Ivanka Trump begged Vladimir Putin to command her father to call off the attack on the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, new reports indicate. 

According to evidence collected by the House subcommittee investigating the insurrection, when Trump witnessed the rioting on television, she immediately placed a call to the Russian President. 

“You’ve got to talk sense to my dad,” Trump reportedly pleaded. “You’re the only one he listens to.” 

“Not Jared?” the Russian leader inquired. 

“He thinks Jared’s a joke,” she replied. 

According to the report, Putin politely declined her request. “If it got out that I was helping save American democracy, that would make me look bad,” he explained. 

Trump reportedly said that she “understood,” and then placed a call to the North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un. 

Satire from the Borowitz Report

Not the news.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

This is something they have constantly been led to believe.  So they want to and desire it. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

If you follow the link I am sure that he knew that it was satire. 

Screenshot_20220104-085723.png

MC doesn't post satire about Trump.   

Just now, Mainecat said:

It’s gettin 2 easy here these days.

I have posted dozens of satire articles from the New Yorker  writer Borowitz.

But yeah I owned myself…..lmao

:lol: All of your information and facts are nothing but satire.  It’s your sources and your squid brain.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

MC doesn't post satire about Trump.   

Do you think that he missed

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

It’s gettin 2 easy here these days.

I have posted dozens of satire articles from the New Yorker  writer Borowitz.

But yeah I owned myself…..lmao

As soon as I opened the link, which included the word /humor/ in the link I knew that you were :fishing:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: All of your information and facts are nothing but satire.  It’s your sources and your squid brain.

Says the guy that fell for the same satire from Borowitz  before.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

It’s sad you have to tell them. Now your gonna have to translate what Satire means.

I tell them all the time that they just don't understand you :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1