Check your account email address ×

Ivanka Trump Reportedly Begged Putin to Order Her Dad to Stop Capitol Attack

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

My point exactly...im new...haven't been here 20 years,...so I guess he is above me?  First he told me I needed to pay to talk to Him. Did that. Still wont answer or talk like an adult. Never says anything intelligent to make me see his side....on a forum built around communicating. 

My 11 and 8 year old have more class, self respect and brains than that. 

You get it.  Just slap his face, laugh and move on. It’s funnier the more you do it! :lol:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Fair enough,  but when I or others have asked you simple legit questions you ignore it or deflect....literally a one word answer yes or No is all that was needed. Not a long response...

So whats left ? either we all ignore you also or bash? ....and here we are. :dunno:

You just seem like a lonely old bitter man to me. 

I don’t care what anyone thinks here I really don’t. But thanks for being my fish.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I don’t care what anyone thinks here I really don’t. But thanks for being my fish.

People that say this know they will never possess the attributes to make anybody think much of them at all and have long since given up.

Sound about right?  Yeah.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Ive been here one year and haven't seen @Mainecat have one reasonable debate, or answer easy questions he gets asked, haven't seen him post in any sled releated content .. he seems off his meds to me. 

his game is obviously trolling, i get it, and thats fine.  But its not impressive. He really should step up his game if he wants to be the legend that he is in his own mind.:bc: 

You know what they say about arguing with idiots on the internet right

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

shit i used to argue and fight with snotty as much as anyone.  finally appreciated him for what he is

I put him on ignore after he started in with comments about my wife and badgering me with questions and comments about my personal finances.  None of his fucking business.   Fuck that cocksucker.  

It ain't just the top no minds.... I like the losers from the other page who come over here for no more reason than to take a pot shot or 2 at people.

Those are the real douche bags...

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 7:39 PM, Rigid1 said:

I mean this is how you keep membership up, by "trolling" the members, posting fake news, false info, I mean who wouldn't want to stay..:dunno:

And then tell people to pay up to read MC's fake news..

You legit can not make this up.......................

I think mc should pay the site for every bs story he posts. Kinda like a swear jar. Ckf can donate the proceeds to Freddy the freeloaders homeless mission for a tax write off. 

• Haha 5

50 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I think mc should pay the site for every bs story he posts. Kinda like a swear jar. Ckf can donate the proceeds to Freddy the freeloaders homeless mission for a tax write off. 

:lol: :bc: