Check your account email address ×

Ivanka Trump Reportedly Begged Putin to Order Her Dad to Stop Capitol Attack

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I don’t hate anyone except maybe the Japs for Pearl Harbor.

:lmao:Pull this leg and it plays jingle bells. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Who are you kidding a couple of years back this would have been a hard news story for you. This satire has better sources than most of the crap you used to post during the Trump years. 

You are completely wrong dude.   Nice try though.  I thoroughly read the stuff I and others post. 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have no idea what he has fallen for in other threads. I would bet the farm that he knew what he was posting this time. He just pisses you guys off because he doesn't agree with you.

Any good soil on that farm?  Can I grow little MC’s?  I’ll take that bet!

He falls for every headline his sources put out.  Period.  I’d bet my life he had no idea what this was before he rushed in to post it.

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Dems are the only fair game around here :lol:

You act as if the libs on here over the years don't act the same or worse.  :lol:  

Funny nobody acts more all high and almighty on here than those that consider themselves politically centered.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I don’t hate anyone except maybe the Japs for Pearl Harbor.

Dumb Racist Boomer. 

Pearl Harbor was allowed to happen for US to enter the War. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You act as if the libs on here over the years don't act the same or worse.  :lol:  

Funny nobody acts more all high and almighty on here than those that consider themselves politically centered.  :lol:  

They purposely, and admittedly, come here to get a ride out of everyone.  Then cry when they fee they are treated unjust.  This is their MO.  Always has been.  Always will be.

Like the kid running around the second grade classroom giving “wet willies” then, crying to the teacher after he is pummeled on the playground at recess about how he is being mistreated.

I don’t know that there is a better analogy for the modern liberal than that.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Any good soil on that farm?  Can I grow little MC’s?  I’ll take that bet!

He falls for every headline his sources put out.  Period.  I’d bet my life he had no idea what this was before he rushed in to post it.

Maybe he does toe his parties line. Most of the right on here does the same thing :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm saying no such thing. All I said was that he was fishing in this thread and knew it was satire. I've looked at it on my phone and PC. There is no way that MC didn't know that it was satire when he posted it. Several here fell for it had high fived each other thinking MC believed what he was posting.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They purposely, and admittedly, come here to get a ride out of everyone.  Then cry when they fee they are treated unjust.  This is their MO.  Always has been.  Always will be.

Like the kid running around the second grade classroom giving “wet willies” then, crying to the teacher after he is pummeled on the playground at recess about how he is being mistreated.

Don't shit yourself he believes what he posts.   Its not just to get a rise out of some people.   To paraphrase CKF who would spend that much time doing it unless you backed the things you posted? 

MC is the epitome of the NE elitist liberal snob.   Guess people from the region feel a need to defend him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who cried? You?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe he does toe his parties line. Most of the right on here does the same thing :dunno:

I'm saying no such thing. All I said was that he was fishing in this thread and knew it was satire. I've looked at it on my phone and PC. There is no way that MC didn't know that it was satire when he posted it. Several here fell for it had high fived each other thinking MC believed what he was posting.

Dude there are other posts he fell for the same thing.   I'm not going back and posting proof but he's been caught before on satire and just fake news stories before.   He often posts stuff he doesn't read and gets made the fool.  The so called "beatings" he takes (your words) are not him constantly playing with people. 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, ckf said:

“Maybe”.  Hmmm…

Many if not the vast majority on here are middle or right middle in their thinking.  If you see otherwise, you are firmly on the left.  That’s all there really is to it.

:bc:

Just now, Highmark said:

Dude there are other posts he fell for the same thing.   I'm not going back and posting proof but he's been caught before on satire and just fake news stories before.   He often posts stuff he doesn't read.

I'm not claiming that he hasn't.  This time he played you. That's all I'm saying.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Who cried? You?

Did you get a “cry” from me?  :lol: Do I seem like a cryer?  :lmao:

Come on.

Hey, where does MC go while you step in to defend his idiocy?  Is he at your table eating a hot bowl of malt-o-meal?  Check!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

I'm not claiming that he hasn't.  This time he played you. That's all I'm saying.

And you are wrong but carry on.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't shit yourself he believes what he posts.   Its not just to get a rise out of some people.   To paraphrase CKF who would spend that much time doing it unless you backed the things you posted? 

MC is the epitome of the NE elitist liberal snob.   Guess people from the region feel a need to defend him. 

Nailed it.....but not this New Englander.

I hate his kind. Ive been surrounded by them my whole life. 

Calls everyone a racist then says he Hates the Japanese....Just a hypocritical POS. They all are. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Maybe”.  Hmmm…

Many if not the vast majority on here are middle or right middle in their thinking.  If you see otherwise, you are firmly on the left.  That’s all there really is to it.

Come on dude.... even I tilt to the right :lol:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Come on dude.... even I tilt to the right :lol:

Ok.  I know that but, I can count on one hand how many on this board are hard right wingers.  And that leaves me a few fingers left over to diddle myself!  :lol:

Not putting up with repugnant and absurd idiocy does not make somebody a “right winger” or a racist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did you get a “cry” from me?  :lol: Do I seem like a cryer?  :lmao:

Come on.

Hey, where does MC go while you step in to defend his idiocy?  Is he at your table eating a hot bowl of malt-o-meal?  Check!

:lol:  Pointing out you're mistakes isn't really defending him...but ok :lol:

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And you are wrong but carry on.  

Let's agree to disagree :bc:   I kind of have my hands full with the guy above :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Nailed it.....but not this New Englander.

I hate his kind. Ive been surrounded by them my whole life. 

Calls everyone a racist then says he Hates the Japanese....Just a hypocritical POS. They all are. 

There was a time when the liberals weren’t all like this.  It was a time when I was happy to claim some of their ideals out in the open.  Now, who wants to be affiliated with those kinds of losers?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok.  I know that but, I can count on one hand how many on this board are hard right wingers.  And that leaves me a few fingers left over to diddle myself!  :lol:

Not putting up with repugnant and absurd idiocy does not make somebody a “right winger” or a racist.

Agreed :bc: