Check your account email address ×

Ivanka Trump Reportedly Begged Putin to Order Her Dad to Stop Capitol Attack

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How many  have happened the other way?   I really don't pay that much attention to that part of the site. 

Alot more with alot more people involved.

If you think the behavior of the site libs here(MC, Slinger, etc.) over the years here has been "equal or worse" than the pack mentality of the conservatives here, then you're off your rocker. 

That doesn't mean they don't do stuff like call people "assholes", post stupid shit, false shit(like MC here). 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Alot more with alot more people involved.

If you think the behavior of the site libs here(MC, Slinger, etc.) over the years here has been "equal or worse" than the pack mentality of the conservatives here, then you're off your rocker. 

That doesn't mean they don't call people "assholes", post stupid shit, false shit(like MC here). 

That's all I was referring to as that's all I've paid attention to.   Considering the ratio of conservative to lib is the personal information thing all that out of wack?   Just sayin. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I was fishing for suckers seems I succeeded AGAIN.

I have posted Onion and Borowitz parodies in the past and caught many suckers.

Its become way too easy here.

If you knew it was satire then so be it however when you post thousands upon thousands of posts on Trump and constantly get called out on them being wrong its easy to see how people judge it consistent with what is normal. 

Just now, Highmark said:

If you knew it was satire then so be it however when you post thousands upon thousands of posts on Trump and constantly get called out on them being wrong its easy to see how people judge it consistent with what is normal. 

He's lying through his teeth, and someone else needs to put the bong down for a while. :news:

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's all I was referring to as that's all I've paid attention to.   Considering the ratio of conservative to lib is the personal information thing all that out of wack?   Just sayin. 

Then in that sense you’re right. 

The ratio might make sense but that doesn’t bode well for all of these guys who say they’re better than the site libs. 

The best example I can think of is how Snowrider and Huizy posted. Very similar attitude towards people when posting online, just different politics obviously. Conservatives here loved Don and his antics. However some of them were so butthurt by SnowRider they passed around his information and wanted to fight him. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I was fishing for suckers seems I succeeded AGAIN.

I have posted Onion and Borowitz parodies in the past and caught many suckers.

Its become way too easy here.

Bullshit, you believe it when you posted it. Till someone prove you wrong then you’re to embarrass to log back in until someone else takes your side.

you’re the sickest kinda human there is, you wait for the gang mentality to try to change your view

fuck off 

• Like 1

Just now, toslow said:

Bullshit, you believe it when you posted it. Till someone prove you wrong then you’re to embarrass to log back in until someone else takes your side.

you’re the sickest kinda human there is, you wait for the gang mentality to try to change your view

fuck off 

Join the site then you can insult me like the Sally you are.

LOL!  Running cover for repugnant trolls who admittedly come into forums to do just, and only that while bringing nothing of value.  That’s funny enough in itself but look at MC now trying hard to run cover for himself.  Priceless!

:lol:

Excellent!  I love this place!  :lmao:

• Like 3

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Too slow is the perfect name for you.

Too Slow is from HCS , different Guy from my neck of the woods

His name is toslow. :ashamed:

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Join the site then you can insult me like the Sally you are.

BIG FLEX from the tax dodger ...I think you should start paying for memberships like a good generous Democrat ....

Edited by EvilBird

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm not claiming that he hasn't.  This time he played you. That's all I'm saying.

If you go to the sites it says satire, but as you can tell from all of his posts... he got it from DU without going to the site.

I'm not saying he thought it was or was not satire, but I guarantee he never went to the site and saw the word satire.

He is 50% fishing and 50% gut hooked.... and neither him nor you know which he is at the moment... :lol:

29 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Fair enough but I thought that it was a legitimate request.

I've got no reason to PM MC about what he does or doesn't post as a fishing trip. I've observed him for a long time and I know his style. I'm not claiming that he hasn't posted BS stories that he believes. I was commenting on this thread. :bc:

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

If you go to the sites it says satire, but as you can tell from all of his posts... he got it from DU without going to the site.

I'm not saying he thought it was or was not satire, but I guarantee he never went to the site and saw the word satire.

He is 50% fishing and 50% gut hooked.... and neither him nor you know which he is at the moment... :lol:

No clue on the link Snake. I just saw humor in the link title and figured it was worth a click. Now, after wasting all of this time I am kicking myself for opening the damn thing :lol:

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Running cover for repugnant trolls who admittedly come into forums to do just, and only that while bringing nothing of value.  That’s funny enough in itself but look at MC now trying hard to run cover for himself.  Priceless!

:lol:

Excellent!  I love this place!  :lmao:

I mean this is how you keep membership up, by "trolling" the members, posting fake news, false info, I mean who wouldn't want to stay..:dunno:

And then tell people to pay up to read MC's fake news..

You legit can not make this up.......................

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I mean this is how you keep membership up, by "trolling" the members, posting fake news, false info, I mean who wouldn't want to stay..:dunno:

It’s astonishing really.  A serious cry for attention.

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Membership here will never really grow on a forum like this. Besides, take an unbiased look around. The Republicans here did the same thing with Obama and now Biden.  Most won't admit it, but it's a fact. It's just the way it is around here.

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Membership here will never really grow on a forum like this. Besides, take an unbiased look around. The Republicans here did the same thing with Obama and now Biden.  Most won't admit it, but it's a fact. It's just the way it is around here.

I wasn't really here for Obama, I came over with Zam and snatch slayer, I think late 2015. Momo posted about this place on hcs..I was never on the OG site..I did vote Obama for his first time around.. 

I honestly don't see much threads solely about Biden and his admin,( and there should be a butt load) I know he does leak into the 10 daily covid threads.. Biden  has so many other failures other than covid to focus on..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I wasn't really here for Obama, I came over with Zam and snatch slayer, I think late 2015. Momo posted about this place on hcs..I was never on the OG site..I did vote Obama for his first time around.. 

I honestly don't see much threads solely about Biden and his admin,( and there should be a butt load) I know he does leak into the 10 daily covid threads.. Biden  has so many other failures other than covid to focus on..

Hunter, Hunter, Hunter... Just like Trump, Trumpp Trump. It's just easier to go after MC because it is coming from just one guy instead of being spread out over everyone else. Trust me, I think I understand what goes on around here after helping build it from the start.

Look at all of the Covid BS posted here daily. Most are Twitter links from someone unknown . The vaccine will kill you! The vaccine is worse for you than Covid. GMAFB... I get it that some don't want it and I can respect that. I also understand that it has side effects for some. But the data so far shows that your chances of being hospitalized or dieing is much lower for vaxed people. I'd post the link that shows the breakdown here in Vermont, but it is just fake news :lol:

47 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Its bewildering, isn't it. :news: