Check your account email address ×

Ivanka Trump Reportedly Begged Putin to Order Her Dad to Stop Capitol Attack

Just now, ckf said:

:lol:  Pointing out you're mistakes isn't really defending him...but ok :lol:

Let's agree to disagree :bc:   I kind of have my hands full with the guy above :lol:

Wait, you really think MC duped us all?  Seriously?

If so, I can tell you, without any question, who is being “duped” here.  :lol2:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok.  I know that but, I can count on one hand how many on this board are hard right wingers.  And that leaves me a few fingers left over to diddle myself!  :lol:

Not putting up with repugnant and absurd idiocy does not make somebody a “right winger” or a racist.

Agree....compared to a true "Rebublican"  or "Conservative" ...id be a Liberal. 

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Wait, you really think MC duped us all?  Seriously?

If so, I can tell you, without any question, who is being “duped” here.  :lol2:

On this post, Yes! 

Just now, ckf said:

On this post, Yes! 

Man, honestly, being duped by one of MC’s posts is nearly impossible unless you somehow still hold some type of respect for him or, feel he is somehow any type of intellectual worthy of consideration.

I don’t see anybody here raising their hands.  And it’s nobody’s fault but the perp…..and his idiotic tribe of mental pygmies.

Man, honestly, being duped by one of MC’s posts is nearly impossible unless you somehow still hold some type of respect for him or, feel he is somehow any type of intellectual worthy of consideration.

I don’t see anybody here raising their hands.  And it’s nobody’s fault but the perp…..and his idiotic tribe of mental pygmies.

He got a few this time.

Ok, maybe.  But I’d guess not a single person read even one work of his cut and paste.  He brings no honest debate to the table.  Why bother?

If he wasn't here, what would everyone do? Well, I guess 550 will be back soon, but he only occupies a few guys here.

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

If he wasn't here, what would everyone do? Well, I guess 550 will be back soon, but he only occupies a few guys here.

He serves a purpose.  No doubt.

I think 550 has his own harem in here!!!  :lol:

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, ckf said:

Talk Sleds? Which MC NEVER seems to do. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Maybe he does toe his parties line. Most of the right on here does the same thing :dunno:

I'm saying no such thing. All I said was that he was fishing in this thread and knew it was satire. I've looked at it on my phone and PC. There is no way that MC didn't know that it was satire when he posted it. Several here fell for it had high fived each other thinking MC believed what he was posting.

Ok, so next time MC wants to "dupe" everyone why don't you have him send you a pm before posting it. After a couple of days you can post the pm to show us how gullible everyone is. Whaddya think?

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

You act as if the libs on here over the years don't act the same or worse.  :lol:  

Has there ever been an instance here where the site libs have been passing around member information to each other?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Has there ever been an instance here where the site libs have been passing around member information to each other?

Maybe not when it was Freedom Sledder but one lib was passing out information on Huzy when he was running for office.  Not sure if it was still HCS CE then or not.  

I don't know about the other scenarios and wouldn't approve either way.  

17 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Ok, so next time MC wants to "dupe" everyone why don't you have him send you a pm before posting it. After a couple of days you can post the pm to show us how gullible everyone is. Whaddya think?

I think you are being an asshole.

MC has 5890 posts regarding Trump since 2016.   234 search pages worth but yeah this one....this one he knew was satire.  :lol:  

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

MC has 5890 posts regarding Trump since 2016.   234 search pages worth but yeah this one....this one he knew was satire.  :lol:  

One or two out of 5890 sounds about right

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He must have been so excited to post it that he missed it being a satire column. Open the link yourself and tell me how anyone wouldn't know what it is:lol:

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Maybe not when it was Freedom Sledder but one lib was passing out information on Huzy when he was running for office.  Not sure if it was still HCS CE then or not.  

I don't know about the other scenarios and wouldn't approve either way.  

So that's one. :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

He must have been so excited to post it that he missed it being a satire column. Open the link yourself and tell me how anyone wouldn't know what it is:lol:

You know he doesn't read past the headline.

Just now, ckf said:

Like I stated before there were other things he posted that were blatantly false that he never caught simply because he never read beyond the headlines or simply is blinded by his bias.   

Dude lots of people get caught up in headlines and cutting and pasting without reading it. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Holy Fuck.! ...this Dude is Gay for Trump in a BIG way.  😂😂😂 

191361.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So that's one. :lol:

How many  have happened the other way?   I really don't pay that much attention to that part of the site.