Check your account email address ×

Ivanka Trump Reportedly Begged Putin to Order Her Dad to Stop Capitol Attack

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Says the guy that fell for the same satire from Borowitz  before.

I read none of your shit.  None.  You are simply a can made for kicking down the road.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I tell them all the time that they just don't understand you :lol:

Yes, he’s a true trickster!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I saw humor in the post also ckf.....He still got laughed at and mocked for posting this nonsense. 

RENT FREE!!! :lol:

We don't all have to agree on things to have fun. MC wouldn't be sticking around if he wasn't having fun too :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I read none of your shit.  None.  You are simply a can made for kicking down the road.

Yes, he’s a true trickster!  :lol: 

He has gotten you many times. I've also told you that many times and you laugh it off, just like you are here. This time I just led you a little further down the trail :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

He has gotten you many times. I've also told you that many times and you laugh it off, just like you are here. This time I just led you a little further down the trail :lol:

He’s a liberal twat.  He NEVER gets me.  I don’t like him or any of his kind.  My job is to make him hate me.  I know that is working because of all the crying he does about me.

:lol:

• Haha 1

He’s a liberal twat.  He NEVER gets me.  I don’t like him or any of his kind.  My job is to make him hate me.  I know that is working because of all the crying he does about me.

You sound so tough :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

How is it any different when MC posts what he thinks are facts or fiction?

Same same...either way he ends up taking beating and calling it a win

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Ivanka Trump Reportedly Begged Putin to Order Her Dad to Stop Capitol Attack

Ivanka Trump begged Vladimir Putin to command her father to call off the attack on the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, new reports indicate. 

According to evidence collected by the House subcommittee investigating the insurrection, when Trump witnessed the rioting on television, she immediately placed a call to the Russian President. 

“You’ve got to talk sense to my dad,” Trump reportedly pleaded. “You’re the only one he listens to.” 

“Not Jared?” the Russian leader inquired. 

“He thinks Jared’s a joke,” she replied. 

According to the report, Putin politely declined her request. “If it got out that I was helping save American democracy, that would make me look bad,” he explained. 

Trump reportedly said that she “understood,” and then placed a call to the North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un. 

was this not the type of behavior you were complaining about in another thread.  SMH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why did that post sound tough?  That’s weird.

I am a pretty tough negro tho!  

"My job is to make him hate me"

Tough boy :lol: Dude, this isn't junior high :dunno:

In order for anything to be considered a joke, or even slightly humorous, you have to not hate the thing you are attempting to make a joke of.  MC clearly has issues with trump even after he is long gone from office.  That is why he constantly gets shit on and looks ridiculous for the topics he constantly posts.

What's makes him look even worse is when he rags on others for not starting threads which he has used several times as some sort of twisted measure of worth.  There is no way in hell anyone would mistake his endless string of TDS threads to be something other than what they are.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

Do you think that he missed

As soon as I opened the link, which included the word /humor/ in the link I knew that you were :fishing:

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

I tell them all the time that they just don't understand you :lol:

:lol:   Funny you buy he knew it was satire. 

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   Funny you buy he knew it was satire. 

Funny that you buy that it wasn't. Do you really think that he would be here if he wasn't playing games? Why? To take all of these supposed beatings? Think about it......

I'm not saying that he doesn't lean left. That alone pisses of the majority here as they lean right. 

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hilarious actually.  MC called dad again….”they all being so mean to me…I’m thinking of leaving…..again.”

Basically admitting he fell for it.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You running interference for him is fruitless with me.  You know this.  Why you do it, bruh?  :lmao:

I don't think I ran interference as much as I fucked up his game.  :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Funny that you buy that it wasn't. Do you really think that he would be here if he wasn't playing games? Why? To take all of these supposed beatings? Think about it......

I'm not saying that he doesn't lean left. That alone pisses of the majority here as they lean right. 

Dude he has fell for this shit before.   His hatred for Trump clouds his judgement.   

MC doesn't think he takes these "beatings" so that is irrelevant. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude he has fell for this shit before.   His hatred for Trump clouds his judgement.   

I don’t hate anyone except maybe the Japs for Pearl Harbor.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I have no idea what he has fallen for in other threads. I would bet the farm that he knew what he was posting this time. He just pisses you guys off because he doesn't agree with you.

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s gettin 2 easy here these days.

I have posted dozens of satire articles from the New Yorker  writer Borowitz.

But yeah I owned myself…..lmao

Who are you kidding a couple of years back this would have been a hard news story for you. This satire has better sources than most of the crap you used to post during the Trump years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1