Check your account email address ×

hooray, the south african variant showed up just in time for christmas

9 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Multiple high ranking credible people have said that. It happens especially when people get the jab & it isn't kicked in yet - then catch covi. The covi sees the weak non effective vax - then mutates to beat the vax 

In your conspiracy world of delusion a 7th grader on meth could be high ranking....or do you actually have a non-twitter source?  I would love to see it.  So far all you guys are doing is convincing me I should get a shot.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

just noticed your pic avatar ,  you have my sympathy for owning one of the biggest piece of shit polaris has ever released and I say this to  fusion 900's ultra 680's owners as well  :lol:  :bc: 

Step up from your toilet plunger, lol

4 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

just noticed your pic avatar ,  you have my sympathy for owning one of the biggest piece of shit polaris has ever released and I say this to  fusion 900's ultra 680's owners as well  :lol:  :bc: 

I’m proud of that piece of shit and all the time I’ve had to spend on polarisfiles (RIP) and Facebook FST groups to get it to work right.:lol:

:bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, akvanden said:

Mr virology 101, you seem to be lacking in the 101 front. You claim variants are coming from vaccinated yet ignore where prior variants have come from, including this one. You ask questions like “name a virus where we vaccinate after natural infection/recovery” yet can’t even think about the most common virus of them all? These seem like basics for someone with virology 101 knowledge.

You do realize you are arguing with the Canadian Expert and Master of all topics...the Supreme Grand Poobah Knowitall!!!😂😂

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

On yeah - great point. He's always meddling. 

Well he funded a chi-com lab to make super viruses, then blocked effective treatments to push the vax. Yea ...he's a swell guy.

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

In your conspiracy world of delusion a 7th grader on meth could be high ranking....or do you actually have a non-twitter source?  I would love to see it.  So far all you guys are doing is convincing me I should get a shot.

Texas A&M top Doc, with the most published papers on covid. Euro guy that ran Germany's vax program etc etc. 

Go get all three jabs dummy ...idgaf

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

This thread really exposes the deniers here.

Really exposes quite a few things if you are able to think for yourself...............

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Texas A&M top Doc, with the most published papers on covid. Euro guy that ran Germany's vax program etc etc. 

A real name or link to a paper would be more compelling.  If you search for what you just typed all you find is contradictory info to what crusher stated.

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Shocking how the disease of non thinking works on both sides.  Ugly as shit being blinded by the media or Twitter.

There is a lot of truth to this post. Why is it so hard to do a quick google search for good information on the China Virus? It’s 100% devided information. Almost like it’s being done that way on purpose. 

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, billions of flu shots discredit your idiocy.  If you don't have permanent natural immunity the only choice is to fortify or keep the risk of reinfection.  

How did I ever survive over 50 years without a shot.  Hmm and I'm never sick, hmm.  That's what natural immunity looks like.  Flu shots are for weak betas.

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Shocking how the disease of non thinking works on both sides.  Ugly as shit being blinded by the media or Twitter.

This is the start of critical thinking.

Read it over and over til it starts to sink in.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What’s interesting now is we’re starting to see acquaintances that are double vaxxed get uncomfortably sick from covid. So their talking point is that it would be way worse if they weren’t vaxxed. But I have yet to see anyone who was unvaxxed be more sick than the vaxxed. 

of course this is just within my circles. I don’t associate with a lot of 90 year olds or obese diabetics 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

What’s interesting now is we’re starting to see acquaintances that are double vaxxed get uncomfortably sick from covid. So their talking point is that it would be way worse if they weren’t vaxxed. But I have yet to see anyone who was unvaxxed be more sick than the vaxxed. 

of course this is just within my circles. I don’t associate with a lot of 90 year olds or obese diabetics 

Another thing I question. Why do so many go and get tested? I understand the ones that get sick and need a negative to go back to work or school. Going on two years now,and I’ve been tested once before surgery. We go to work even if someone in the house has it. Why go get tested when you feel fine or you have the sniffles?  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Another thing I question. Why do so many go and get tested? I understand the ones that get sick and need a negative to go back to work or school. Going on two years now,and I’ve been tested once before surgery. We go to work even if someone in the house has it. Why go get tested when you feel fine or you have the sniffles?  

I really don’t know other than it’s an appeal to authority.  The alt left doesn’t recognize natural immunity in their Scientology-like pass system.  So all testing does is make things miserable for you and those around you if you do test positive  

21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Why? Cause common sense left the room some time ago.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

I really don’t know other than it’s an appeal to authority.  The alt left doesn’t recognize natural immunity in their Scientology-like pass system.  So all testing does is make things miserable for you and those around you if you do test positive  

If you don't keep up with the scam, then you lose your access.  Just how fucking dumb are the sheep.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

That’s Ireland not Canada, But i can see it coming this way as well 

That's the point, it's globally connected.  No way it wasn't pre-implemented.  Do you think Ontario could have procurreed a pass system in weeks?

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you don't keep up with the scam, then you lose your access.  Just how fucking dumb are the sheep.

If it takes endless shots to not be treated like a nigger, then I might as well just get used to being treated like a nigger now. Because I’m just not participating in this mass delusion on that scale. 

• Like 1

I think that the majority of people that die from the flu (covid is the new flu) are sitting on deaths doorstep as it is. Obese, diabetic, herpes, aids, asthma, prone to getting sick, lazy, pick your poison.

If and when I get the flu, and this is experience going back to childhood, I get lots of rest, keep my vitamin C level up, eat and drink, take tylenol for the fever, advil works also. Then I get back to living life.  

Done and done. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's the point, it's globally connected.  No way it wasn't pre-implemented.  Do you think Ontario could have procurreed a pass system in weeks?

I’m not convinced it’s that connected. Too many countries and states not participating in the delusion.  I always try to think along the lines of Occam’s Razor 

my synopsis is simple and rather anti conspiracy theory 

news is desperate for ratings and engage in dramatic sensationalism. It dictates public opinion. According to math most people are pretty stupid. Politicians are simple creatures and will just do whatever they think will get them re elected. They’ll also do whatever greases their palms the most. 

I think that’s really about it 

Edited by ACE
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ACE said:

Do they keep re vaccinated with the exact same flu shot every year?

This ^^^

Nothing is changing with the shots ... the booster is the same shot people are getting, whether it's their first, second, or tenth.  And it was "designed" for Rona #1.  Continuing to use it for Delta, and now this Omicron (?) variant is absurd - yet that's exactly what they're doing.  People are too stupid to see through this - it's ridiculous. 

• Like 1