Check your account email address ×

HCS quote of the day:

11 hours ago, EvilBird said:

It has a strong launch, (not sure if he's running a straight or multi-angle helix or what exactly he's done clutching wise) but tops out around 102? And that's on the lieing Speedo LOL"

-Rodeo Rider now giving Clutching and free tuning advise for 1200 Doos from her "better half". Lots of tech info from her lately now that its turned into Dootalk2.0 .😂😂😂

:lol:un fucking real.

36 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Cant be worse than benny the clowns advice.

I don’t know.  Benny’s advice on clutching was…leave it all stock, clutching is irrelevant.  Between the two, Benny may be giving the advice to follow.

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:un fucking real.

I don’t know.  Benny’s advice on clutching was…leave it all stock, clutching is irrelevant.  Between the two, Benny may be giving the advice to follow.

Nothing should be left stock. Not one single thing, so that's proof he's an idiot

• Haha 1

I got a thread in the Michigan forum, about sxs on the trails, closed over there a week or so ago but dumbfuck SnappyDave’s thread about Turbo cat engines in Matryx sleds is still going strong in the Matryx forum. :dunno:

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I got a thread in the Michigan forum, about sxs on the trails, closed over there a week or so ago but dumbfuck SnappyDave’s thread about Turbo cat engines in Matryx sleds is still going strong in the Matryx forum. :dunno:

I like how adding a sticker to something that says “Yamaha” = the best thing ever built” how ever Yamaha had to have cat build the damn sled so they could sell some

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I like how adding a sticker to something that says “Yamaha” = the best thing ever built” how ever Yamaha had to have cat build the damn sled so they could sell some

Fucking yamatards 

Ricky's off and running again.  Polaris stealing his ideas.....  I hope he knows Polaris had a grease zerk on the axle years ago and his first version was nothing more that a Polaris bearing cover with a nutsert add and grease zerk threaded in. 

Ricky 1.jpg

Edited by Doug

31 minutes ago, Doug said:

Ricky's off and running again.  Polaris stealing his ideas.....  I hope he knows Polaris had a grease zerk on the axle years ago and his first version was nothing more that a Polaris bearing cover with a nutsert add and grease zerk threaded in. 

Ricky 1.jpg

SMH.  He really is something.  Sooner or later, somebody is gonna take his claims to Poo and he's gonna have to reap the court order.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

SMH.  He really is something.  Sooner or later, somebody is gonna take his claims to Poo and he's gonna have to reap the court order.

Polaris steals ideas all of the time too. I’ve seen it first hand. They most likely could care less about small fry Ricky. 

1 hour ago, snatchslayer said:

I thought Rick wasn't a vendor anymore? 

Did he finally quit, after all his "threats" that he was done on HCS???  What a piece of work that guy was/is with all of his antics.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Did he finally quit, after all his "threats" that he was done on HCS???  What a piece of work that guy was/is with all of his antics.  

Nope still as bolsterest as ever.  Funny he's not as crazy on Facebook as he is on HCS.  Just sit back and laugh.

4 hours ago, Doug said:

Ricky 1.jpg

Apparently he invented grease fittings 

• Haha 1

On 10/24/2021 at 1:28 PM, Zambroski said:

On the bold, don't you remember Polaris OWNS HCS so Rick's idea's already belong to Polaris and VS.......... :thumbsup:

lol.gif.e0c6d5b666475e49d28a221e070b2e02.gif

On 10/8/2021 at 4:58 PM, Jerry 976 said:

All races are won or lost in the 1st 60 feet................  lol.gif.8b675a55de156d7b7e86d155bc06d1b7.gif

1553150712_HookedUp.gif.4c095ff5b4ecf4f89e7fcc2d580f6c31.gif

Whenever I see this vid, I cringe. Kinda like that feeling you get when you see someone get kicked in the nuts!

• Haha 1