Check your account email address ×

HCS quote of the day:

3 hours ago, fastsleddr said:

friend put up an article on a local child beater couple. I said they ought to hang them. I was flagged for bullying!:thumbsup:

somehow I lost HCS, and can't get back in? Really been too busy to put any effort in it.

My friend called me a silly goose in a group and Facebook banned him for hate speech and gave him a 30 day vacation 

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Yes lol

I thought he'd have a more robust vocabulary.  :lmao: 

Start a new thread here with a picture of the super b-Last you sent me.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

2 hours ago, HSR said:

800 are harder to drive than 600's due to the increased gyroscopic effect:news:

Anyone remember???

I do!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

All races are won or lost in the 1st 60 feet................  lol.gif.8b675a55de156d7b7e86d155bc06d1b7.gif

1553150712_HookedUp.gif.4c095ff5b4ecf4f89e7fcc2d580f6c31.gif

Everybody needs a parking lot hero at their party.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

All races are won or lost in the 1st 60 feet................  lol.gif.8b675a55de156d7b7e86d155bc06d1b7.gif

That's Brock on his first run with the titanium wrist pin bearings,significant weight loss :lol:

10 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Alway makes me laugh.  Tricky Ricky clutch kit.  Developed through a hole cut in the ice. 🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

Alway makes me laugh.  Tricky Ricky clutch kit.  Developed through a hole cut in the ice. 🤣

I still want a pic of the #1 and #2 stamped on the back of the helix.  “PROPRIETARY CUT ANGLES!!!!” Pretty sure he was accused of stealing somebody else’s kit anyway.

:lol:

19 minutes ago, CFM said:

Yup, Ti wristpins make the bottom of the track rotate faster than the top of it, causing the sled to ride the ring gear and flip backwards.

:lol::lol::lol: Excellent work :bc:

On 10/6/2021 at 11:21 AM, Bontz said:

FWIW ... I took a chance on Ramstad's e-mail address being legit and sent him a note last week telling him to get his ass over here.  He responded with something to the effect of "I'm in!" ... but haven't seen any signs of him yet.  It would be a nice addition to the entertainment factor, that's for sure!! 

:news:

@Bontz

Oddly enough, this site seems more open minded to Cat than HCS. Jim might be right at home here? LOL....

I haven't seen Jim Ramstad on HCS again for a while. Maybe he was given another vacation?

In all seriousness, in spite of the entertainment value that he would bring, FS is probably a better fit for him. 

The post count on FS would go up substancially over night.....

1 hour ago, Ziemann said:

@Bontz

Oddly enough, this site seems more open minded to Cat than HCS. Jim might be right at home here? LOL....

I haven't seen Jim Ramstad on HCS again for a while. Maybe he was given another vacation?

In all seriousness, in spite of the entertainment value that he would bring, FS is probably a better fit for him. 

Yep, his profile has said banned for awhile. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ziemann said:

@Bontz

If he, Joe and krom all posted here regularly the hate for Cat would come back.

• Haha 2

On 10/7/2021 at 2:46 PM, CFM said:

Thanks. Yeh, Stinkipinki.

Should I change my name back?
And Cmon, I tantrumed the best?...I got nothing on some of the HCS trolls, who now, I've grown to admire for their...passion.

Edited by amstech

• Gold Member

It has a strong launch, (not sure if he's running a straight or multi-angle helix or what exactly he's done clutching wise) but tops out around 102? And that's on the lieing Speedo LOL"

-Rodeo Rider now giving Clutching and free tuning advise for 1200 Doos from her "better half". Lots of tech info from her lately now that its turned into Dootalk2.0 .😂😂😂

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

It has a strong launch, (not sure if he's running a straight or multi-angle helix or what exactly he's done clutching wise) but tops out around 102? And that's on the lieing Speedo LOL"

-Rodeo Rider now giving Clutching and free tuning advise for 1200 Doos from her "better half". Lots of tech info from her lately now that its turned into Dootalk2.0 .😂😂😂

Wonder if she has any Turbo tips to share, maybe she can give @Tommcat a tip or three.......lol.gif.bcfb9365423f21ec9b2f96930f2b773a.gif